Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pls Help A Muslim Sis. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pls Help A Muslim Sis. (1695 Views)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism / 10 Things You Should Not Do This Friday If You Are A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by taif(f): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
pls i need a prayer dt i can do dt God will look towards my side even for a second.am a married woman and my home is about to brake.i can read quran very well and i always do read to protect my home but it seams Allah is not looking towards my side.i still belief in prayer,i just need someone to give me a prayer on how to call. on him dt he will ans just in time dt i need him most.pls help a soul.
Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by dejt4u(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
What is breaking your home.. Be specific..

Never compromise.. Allah is always with you..very near to you even more than your nerves and ribs..

Just endure and keep praying.. Hope for the best and keep on doing dhikr.. Never relent as I believe that your request(s) will be granted soon..

Salam alaekum

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by omoluabi001(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
My advice sis is to try and Pray harder n fast...u can add Taajud to it and call Allah in the dead of the night...I strongly believe that HE will answer u....mind u remember to help the needy even if its water u can afford its good ......don't relent Allah hear all prayers....I will remember u in my prayer too

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by Folakeme: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sis,U need Sabur(patience), u don't need anyone to prescribe a prayer point for you,since u can read d Holy Quran,there's nothing more u need,Allah will answer ur prayer when the time is right,jus be steadfast in ur prayer and don't pray or recite the Quran only when u need help,Perhaps if u had b reciting the Quran b4,Allah would av avoided this breakup in ur marriage for you,don't relent in ur prayer n don't depend on anybody's prayer becos nobody was there when Allah created u,Allah listens to all heart,Sis,May Almighty Allah answer ur prayer(Amin)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by AgentXxx(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Salam aleikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh sister,

First of all, you should try to highlight the cause of the break in your marriage. either its fault from you or your hubby then you should get the elders from both families to settle the matter amicably...

If its not of the above, and you feels its of the handiwork of some evil forces, you should increase your dhikr, recitation of the quran and try to observe qiyam layl i.e standing in prayer @ night...IN SHAA ALLAH, all will be well...

Lastly don't forget to increase your steadfastness and patience, Surely, Allah is with the patience...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by taif(f): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
thanks to u all.i will remember all dis.and moreso bfore now i usually do tajud. but i will add dt of sadaqat and fasting to it.although i can read quran but i need d chap or verse dt will reduce d length of adultry my husband comit is just too much.and i hav contacted a lot of STD thr dis.i dnt want to have d one dt wont have a cure.
Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by AgentXxx(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls sit down and ask yourself the following question

What am i doing wrong that makes my hubby to keep committing adultery? maybe its your dressing, u re not satisfying sexually etc..when u get the answer, You can proceed to making amend

Secondly, is your hubby well informed about Adultery in islam ? if he isn't then you should get to find a respected and pious cleric to preach to him and tell me wat Allah (swt) says about Adultery in Quran.

Lastly, you can talk to him when sober about his behaviour and the effect of his promiscious attitude on you and urge to marry a second wife if that will stop him from his regular sex with random ladies

May Allah grant you patience and wisdom to handle the situation...Amin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by AlBaqir(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
In addition to what brothers have said, I will ask:
How often do you remember your husband in your du'a? I guess you pray a lot for him while having this 'hatred' of him in your heart! Such prayer is hardly accepted.

See him as somebody that need (divine) help. Kindly do this adhkar often and often with the sole intention requesting Allah to guide your husband:

"Yaa Dalilal muta'ayirin" (O Guide of the Waylaid)"

Then, you can add this: "Du'a Makarim akhlaq - Supplication of Noble Moral Trait (that pleases God)"
www.duas.org/sajjadiya/s20.htm

"O You who believe! Seek help through patience and prayer; Indeed Allah is with those who have patience"

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sister, while seeking help from Allah is needed; working on your marriage is also essential. Your relationship with your husbnd is a private affair, so I do not advice you to pour it out on an open forum, but there are general guidelines...

Sit down and think; what mistakes have YOU done in your marriage that got you to this stage? Most people tend to blame their spouse for their marriage breakdown. What can you do to correct those mistakes? How sincere are you in correcting them.

Pick your time carefully and open your mind to your husband. Tell him frankly that you know that your marriage is on the rocks, but you love him and would like to know how to save it. LISTEN to what he has to say in reply and do it. Do not argue unnecessarily. Admit to your mistakes and don't turn the frank discussion into a 'your fault my fault' session.

Set your ego aside and WORK on your marriage. Love is like a bank account; if you keep withdrawing from it by 'winning arguments' and playing 'if you are a rock, I am a hard object', then very soon, your account will be in overdraft and you will be two enemies living under one roof. Be the iyawo that your husband went to beg your parents for, and your husband will continue toasting you.

Above all, continue to remember your marriage during your du'a; and don't go running to prayer warriors and charlatans, asking them for their marketable prayers. They will surely worsen your situation, and such things always end badly... your husband may even start suspecting that you want to use herbalist for him.

May Allah mend and bless your marriage for you.

Oh. Did not see the adultery part. Sorry.

Whatever the reasons, adultery should not be an option. Sometimes it is better to let go than be in a toxic relationship. If he is still unrepentant after infecting you severally with STD, then he obviously does not care.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by maclatunji: 1:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Asalam Alaykum,

Prayer is good but if your husband is adulterous and passing on dangerous diseases to you. You need to take more proactive steps.

In a country where Sharia is practiced adultery is not condoned. Hence, I really don't see any basis for you to continually suffer from it.

Find someone that has a degree of moral authority over him and lay the facts and only the facts to them to help advise both of you with wisdom.

If he continues, then your life is at risk and I would not support a female relative of mine to condone such. Hence, I don't know how to advise you to.

Let me ask a question: why do you think your husband is 'choosing' adultery? Can he not marry a second wife if he has such a high sex drive?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Asalamualikum

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Asalamualikum sis,
I'm sorry to hear you are going through this.

There are better ways of supplicating and making dua. Like calling upon Allah with His beautiful names, look for specific names of Allah that reflects what you are trying to ask, also send blessings on the Prophet(S.A.W), Ask for forgiveness as much as you can. Wake up for tahajjud, prolong your sujood, fast and perform sadaqah. Let go of any hatred for your husband which might not be too easy.
Most importantly, You need to be hopeful and have faith that Allah will grant your dua and be very patient about it.

Whilst you are spiritually connecting with your creator follow practical steps suggested by the people above me.
May Allah ease your affairs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by MrOlai: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2015
taif:
thanks to u all.i will remember all dis.and moreso bfore now i usually do tajud. but i will add dt of sadaqat and fasting to it.although i can read quran but i need d chap or verse dt will reduce d length of adultry my husband comit is just too much.and i hav contacted a lot of STD thr dis.i dnt want to have d one dt wont have a cure.
May Allah(SWT) in His infinite mercy come to your aid (Amin). It's really pathetic. Adultery is a major sin in Islam. In fact, in ideal situation under Shari'a, it attracts death penalty! Among the people that will be severely punished in the grave and on the day of Judgement are the adulterers and adulteresses! So, the case of your husband is a serious one in Islam.

Allah's divine punishment aside, what if he contracts HIV and passes it across to you? What about the chronic Hepatitis? Well, Allah(SWT) has power over all things and He (SWT) is very merciful. You can take the following steps as you like:

-Pray to Allah(SWT) to come to your aid.

-Pray for your husband for Allah(SWT) to change him for better.

-Pray for yourself for Allah(SWT)'s protection against the evil consequences of your husband's action.

-Try to sit your husband down in the middle of the night and tell him how much you love him and your home. Plead with him to desist from adultery and let him realise how grievous adultery is in the sight of Allah(SWT).

-Promise him you will be available for him for sex 247 and ensure you fulfill the promise.

-Give him different styles when you have sex with him. Note: Be mindful of Allah(SWT) here and don't go beyond bound.

-Get a pious elderly person/persons to talk to him.

If after all of all these he doesn't change, you may decide on the next line of action. Remember to seek Allah's guidance on any step you are about to take.
Wallahu musta'an!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2015
MrOlai:

May Allah(SWT) in His infinite mercy come to your aid (Amin). It's really pathetic. Adultery is a major sin in Islam. In fact, in ideal situation under Shari'a, it attracts death penalty! Among the people that will be severely punished in the grave and on the day of Judgement are the adulterers and adulteresses! So, the case of your husband is a serious one in Islam.

Allah's divine punishment aside, what if he contracts HIV and passes it across to you? What about the chronic Hepatitis? Well, Allah(SWT) has power over all things and He (SWT) is very merciful. You can take the following steps as you like:

-Pray to Allah(SWT) to come to your aid.

-Pray for your husband for Allah(SWT) to change him for better.

-Pray for yourself for Allah(SWT)'s protection against the evil consequences of your husband's action.

-Try to sit your husband down in the middle of the night and tell him how much you love him and your home. Plead with him to desist from adultery and let him realise how grievous adultery is in the sight of Allah(SWT).

-Promise him you will be available for him for sex 247 and ensure you fulfill the promise.

-Give him different styles when you have sex with him. Note: Be mindful of Allah(SWT) here and don't go beyond bound.

-Get a pious elderly person/persons to talk to him.

If after all of all these he doesn't change, you may decide on the next line of action. Remember to seek Allah's guidance on any step you are about to take.
Wallahu musta'an!

is your husband a Muslim? if he's a Muslim, preach to him and pray for him.. only God can save someone on adultery path, i was once on the path, i fight it out with the help of God. pray for him and preach to him

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Muslim Sis. by taif(f): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2015
thanks to u all.i realy appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Do This? / Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? / What People Think They Know About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.