Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. (1655 Views)

How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! / Maritime Sector Records 6,000 Job Losses / Football Match Bets, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by chiboy441(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
So Far, Nigerian crews are the most poor paid in the hole world. Even adding that Crewing companies in Nigeria still can employe Ghanaians and still pay them more than Nigerians.

The question now is why?

To all the directors or HR i have asked this question , could not give any reasonable answer to that. Now i think it left for the nigerian crews to make a right move in other to have something done to that case.

Example : 3 office / 4th engr Nigerian = $1400
3 office / 4th engr Indian, Ghana, etc = $ 2200
2nd office / 3rd engr Nigerian $1800
2nd OF/ 3rd Er Indian , Ghana , etc = $ 2800
Etc.

Seems some nigerian have access to Bbm, I was looking for a channel and I found C003FE325
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by shakol91(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
@ OP. Please put me through on how I can develop my maritime career. I'm currently serving in Abia state and I studied Accounting education but I have passion to work in maritime sector. Please help me out on what I need to know and do. Every information from you will be appreciated. I've also posted on the other thread you created "Maritime career".
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Maybe because ghana has a standard maritime school that trains qualified marine engineers
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by chiboy441(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
shakol91:
@ OP. Please put me through on how I can develop my maritime career. I'm currently serving in Abia state and I studied Accounting education but I have passion to work in maritime sector. Please help me out on what I need to know and do. Every information from you will be appreciated. I've also posted on the other thread you created "Maritime career".

I dont really know the particular area you wish to know, but you can chat on the bbm channel C003FE325 or on facebook Page : maritime transport: 29180321848
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by shakol91(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2015
chiboy441:

I dont really know the particular area you wish to know, but you can chat on the bbm channel C003FE325 or on facebook Page : maritime transport: 29180321848
pls check the BBM pin,it's not valid. I just want to know where I can fix in and build a successful maritime career. If you have any other channel maybe whatsapp or personal BBM pin pls inbox me. Thanks
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by chiboy441(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
shakol91:
pls check the BBM pin,it's not valid. I just want to know where I can fix in and build a successful maritime career. If you have any other channel maybe whatsapp or personal BBM pin pls inbox me. Thanks

Please check that again C003FE325 or email me. i cant share my personal bbm or whatsapp here, before people will spam me smiley)
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by shakol91(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2015
chiboy441:

Please check that again C003FE325 or email me. i cant share my personal bbm or whatsapp here, before people will spam me smiley)
The reply I got was "You have entered an invalid email address" whenever I tried to add the pin. Please in order not to waste time,I've inbox your email,Pls reply back
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by chiboy441(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
shakol91:
The reply I got was "You have entered an invalid email address" whenever I tried to add the pin. Please in order not to waste time,I've inbox your email,Pls reply back

oh! yeah, i have replied you. check your email.
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by rawtouch: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
There are a certain group of workers known as expatriates these foreign nationals fall under that group
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by shakol91(m): 12:28am On Jun 30, 2015
chiboy441:

oh! yeah, i have replied you. check your email.
Thanks for replying. I've replied you please reply back. Thanks
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by chiboy441(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2015
shakol91:
Thanks for replying. I've replied you please reply back. Thanks

ok, i saw that now.
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by shakol91(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2015
chiboy441:

ok, i saw that now.
thanks I've seen it and I've sent you a friend request. My BBM profile name is K__shακδλ®
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by chiboy441(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2020
shakol91:
thanks I've seen it and I've sent you a friend request. My BBM profile name is K__shακδλ®

I havent had from you for long time, hope you are doing well?
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by shakol91(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
chiboy441:

I havent had from you for long time, hope you are doing well?
yes boss I'm fine. How is life? Thanks for checking on me
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by chiboy441(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
shakol91:
yes boss I'm fine. How is life? Thanks for checking on me

life is cool... with covid problems, we still move ahead, sailing the world and maintaining seafarers and ship track.
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by shakol91(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
chiboy441:

life is cool... with covid problems, we still move ahead, sailing the world and maintaining seafarers and ship track.
nice to hear that.. I lost my track on the profession due to Nigeria palaver. Na still hustle mode I dey
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by chiboy441(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2020
shakol91:
nice to hear that.. I lost my track on the profession due to Nigeria palaver. Na still hustle mode I dey

very sorry to hear you lost track... all can be recovered if you wish. the major thing is to have determination..
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by shakol91(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2020
chiboy441:

very sorry to hear you lost track... all can be recovered if you wish. the major thing is to have determination..
thanks for your word of encouragement... I'm really determine to recover but I don't even know where to start from
Re: How Nigeria Maritime Crewing Companies Handle Nigerian Citizens. by chiboy441(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2021
shakol91:
thanks for your word of encouragement... I'm really determine to recover but I don't even know where to start from

You can start with rating level, then upgrade later.

(1) (Reply)

Engineers In The House / How Much Does Uba Pay / Intercontinental Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.