Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Photos: Drama As Yul Edochie Expose The Gay Psycho Disturbing Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Drama As Yul Edochie Expose The Gay Psycho Disturbing Him (891 Views)

May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / Mercy Aigbe, Odunlade Adekola, Yul Edochie Storm Ikeja For Tecno Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Drama As Yul Edochie Expose The Gay Psycho Disturbing Him by klem93(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Actor Yul Edochie took to twitter today to put a man who he claims has been sexually harassing him for a while now, on blast. According to Yul, who is the son of veteran actor Pete Edochie, he said the man went as far as harassing his family because he refused his advances. Yul is not gay and he says he doesn't have problems with gays just this one stalking him. His tweets after the cut... http://www.maxgist.com/2015/04/drama-as-yul-edochie-expose-gay-psycho.html

Re: Photos: Drama As Yul Edochie Expose The Gay Psycho Disturbing Him by klem93(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
more tweets

Re: Photos: Drama As Yul Edochie Expose The Gay Psycho Disturbing Him by nzeobi(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chai I no de reason una mata
Re: Photos: Drama As Yul Edochie Expose The Gay Psycho Disturbing Him by GboyegaD(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is funny. He could have gotten the details of the stalker himself and then expose him.
Re: Photos: Drama As Yul Edochie Expose The Gay Psycho Disturbing Him by kambili999(f): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
some people won't stop being comedians. you are doing something that people see as absurd .yet you cross your left legs and ask for the pictures of one who is not interested in your absurd act by force. what is this world turning into? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Drama As Yul Edochie Expose The Gay Psycho Disturbing Him by Wendy80(f): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
kambili999:
some people won't stop being comedians. you are doing something that people see as absurd .yet you cross your left legs and ask for the pictures of one who is not interested in your absurd act by force. what is this world turning into? undecided

He's feeling funky grin
I just hope ds isn't someone else's pics.
Re: Photos: Drama As Yul Edochie Expose The Gay Psycho Disturbing Him by englishmart(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
bring the case to my chamber. I will endure I send that ogbomosho boy to kirikiri

(1) (Reply)

God Is Great:After 49 Years,Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Thought Died. / Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Is A Top Member Of ISIS / Sean Tizzle Performs In New York Lock Lips With Fan On Stage Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.