Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,177 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes (52386 Views)

. / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by chiomarita: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Yul Edochie, the last son of veteran actor, Pete Edochie strikes you as a young man destined for greatness as he is carefully reading the footfalls of his father.
The father of three, who has been married for over a decade would go at any length to protect his young family, thus his wife is always under the radar.

When Goldenpearlmedia quizzed to know why, Mrs. May Edochie always seem to be hiding her face from the media's paparazzi, Yul had this to say."My wife is not an actress, she's not into show business, she's a computer engineer, also a business woman, she's not into the whole paparazzi spotlight thing, its her lifestyle. So, she can't be in the media eyes."

The Oros Perfume brand ambassador also revealed how his wife took the children to his father to spend the last Easter Holidays.

"My wife and kids went to see my parents in the East. Seeing my parents and daughter bond is a feeling, i can't even express, its a blessing. Family is everything. I thank God.

I could remember that While growing up, my father taught me discipline, honesty, integrity, bravery, self respect and for fellow humans, hard work, passion for work, a lot more and I have passed that onto all my children."

Edochie expressed gratitude to God for the success of his career and giving him the grace to maintain a good name in the industry.

"My brand is waxing strong, all thanks to God. I have built a good name over time which i work so hard to maintain, only by God's grace. People love the brand as well. We are working on a lot of new stuff which would be made public soon.

As for my Academy, it has been on low key for a while and that's because of my busy schedule. I make sure I teach my students personally. So it hasn't been easy, combining work and teaching. But a new session will be starting next month," he added.

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/04/gpm-exclusive-why-i-keep-my-wife-off.html

5 Likes

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by joseo: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2017
beautiful wife....not good for scandals

41 Likes

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by jc4real(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2017
At least he didn't keep her away from Naira land.Our eyes are like shocked

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by YungJo207(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Sharp guy, make them come break him marriage abi all those daughters of Jezebel destiny killers grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by MhissBelva(f): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2017
The wife is so cute

24 Likes

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by lilmax(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2017
keep her off unless you want your marriage to end grin

6 Likes

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by cr7rooney10(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Mr ogbon kare eee
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by oheni(f): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2017
u do well ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Beta. At least edible caterer never review your profile grin. When that one happen, we go still know cheesy

7 Likes

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Donkelz1(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
you are spot on, what a lovely family you gat there. wish you success bro.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Iseoluwani: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by SweetJoystick(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
But you sabi knack students abi angry

1 Like

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by ofonike: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Nice family
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Pranxta(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
and so?

1 Like

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Mr2kay3: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Yul edochie knows thats the best thing to do another example is Ramsey nouah.
Build your professional sites today,contact 2kconcepts.check my signature kiss

1 Like

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
me self
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Victornezzar: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
SweetJoystick:
But you sabi knack students abi angry
y must u say rubbish dis early morning

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Partnerbiz(f): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Eiyaa. U dey fear?
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2017
She's beautiful

3 Likes

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
This guy is blessed with wisdom, just like his dad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by aigbeedo(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Nice one. Not even for celebrities, but generally a man's wife should be distance from your friendzone, gossiping crew, and unnecessary meetings... It helps trust me

3 Likes

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by frubben(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2017
grin

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2017
That's good of him

1 Like

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by AustineCJ: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2017
That's way to go Mr Integrity, you have my respect in that industry, wow indeed a snake don't give birth to something short.... Your father is a man of his words n a disciplinarian so I expect nothing less from you.. good you know family values, keep off from the Eatable Catherine n Otobo's.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by sakalisis(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Okay ooo
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Taking after his dad will never forget things fall apart, noticed some resemblance between the couple

3 Likes

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Edible caterer and Otobo now....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / 8 Veteran Nollywood Actresses In Their 50s Who Are Stunningly Ageless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.