Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Big Head - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Big Head (437 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Head by isaaciyes(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Testing pen!!!!
Signing in......

I have a big head, a very big head infact. A mysterious tank filled with all sorts of thoughts, the good, bad, the acceptable, the creepy and so on, squeezing through the tortuous pathway to the higher centers, battling for expression. There is this very different thought that slowly and steadily, at specific instances of loneliness and reflection, comes to expression. The thought of you!
Now calm down, this isn't a love note or letter. This is just confused me dishing out what I think shouldn't be kept inside. My dear, I won't, like other guys, call you the only skeleton in my cupboard, because I have got quite a lot of skeletons. Neither are you the only sugar in my tea, I don't take sugar. You are also not the love of my life; no one can take the place of my mother. So the question is, what are you?
You are the question I can't answer, strange feelings arise when I think of you. Lights spark when I picture your face, it's like the glowing lamp in my dark world. I am a terrible poet, a pathetic one in fact. I am terrible with romantic similes and expressions. But all I ask is for us to continue in this mysterious journey that persistently distorts my equilibrium and perhaps one day, I will open this big mouth of mine and tell it your face... I love you!!!!!

Signing out
Re: Big Head by ozoigbondu: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
l don't it.....is this d end of your story undecided

(1) (Reply)

Love And Death / Man Must Kiss The Dust / How We Were Converted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.