Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pls Share Your Interview Experience With Lily Homes Limited Here, Was Shortliste - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Share Your Interview Experience With Lily Homes Limited Here, Was Shortliste (663 Views)

Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview / My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Share Your Interview Experience With Lily Homes Limited Here, Was Shortliste by kending: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Got an interview invite from lily homes limite on sales and marketing, pls share your experiences with me if u've gone through the same lily homes interview or other sales and marketing interviews. This is my first, would also like to know what salary scale I should aim for. Thanks
Re: Pls Share Your Interview Experience With Lily Homes Limited Here, Was Shortliste by Ajokebakare: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2016
HI kending,
How was the interview with lily homes and could you pls brief me more about the job and salary scale cos I have an interview with them tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Job Vacancy---microbiologist! / Invite Notification. Pic / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.