Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity (536 Views)

/ Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls Nlders, alfas, pastors and rev fadas, i v bin tinking abt this statement for somtym. WHERE WILL MAD PEOPLE END THEIR ETERNITY? Heaven or Hell?
mjustcurious
Re: Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity by Eggcelent(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
I guess it will depend on what choices they made while they were still sane
Re: Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity by henrychubayo: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
A mad person when he dies will also be in the grave waiting for the Resurrection. Interesting cause the scriptures says that all who have died will come back to life. For more info Read John 5:28 & 29.
Re: Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity by todayguest(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Bible did not treat this subject. But, it did say that, at the second coming of Jesus Christ. "No resident will say, I am sick." Even the mentally insane, they're in God's plans. As such, what should bother us, shouldn't be theirs, but, ours.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity by R0ckefeller: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Eggcelent:
I guess it will depend on what choices they made while they were still sane
ya man dat was wat am thinkin.
Re: Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity by Anas09: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Was the mad man born mad? Must mad guys r mad due to what they did. If you r born again, you can't be made mad, because madness is demon possession. A demon cannot possess a believer. So let's start from here. Who was he b4 the madness? Wen he resurrects, he'll resurrect sane and answer for what he did while sane.
Re: Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity by davien(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
ericpaul158705:
Pls Nlders, alfas, pastors and rev fadas, i v bin tinking abt this statement for somtym. WHERE WILL MAD PEOPLE END THEIR ETERNITY? Heaven or Hell?
mjustcurious

This is a good question...many people are born with mental diseases and disorders that alter personality and perception...some mildly and some to the extreme, which makes them commit unthinkable crimes....Where will they spend "eternity"?

Or what about non-viable embryos...do they count as people?

A normal human judge doesn't charge the criminally insane on the fact of mental insanity.....Yahweh the "just/merciful judge" does?... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Mad People END Their Enternity by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
religion is a scam,
but it's easier to deceive people than to convince them that they have been deceived.

proudly atheist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RELIGION: Is This The True Christianity? / removed / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.