Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY (827 Views)

Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by Admiral49(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
i know u r afraid of ENTERNITY, THUS ENTERNITY WILL TELL IF THERE IS NO GOD.
Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by dalaman: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:

Why are you projecting your fears on others? No atheist is afraid of eternity. If we were, we would be religious.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by johnydon22(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
dalaman:

Why are you projecting your fears on others? No atheist is afraid of eternity. If we were, we would be religious.
[b]Lol one can only look and imagine how a human could be that daft my brother, how would someone be afraid of what he does not even believe to be real and think it a mere joke...

I suppose some people find comfort in that whole notion of passing away, transcending instead of simply dying.

It's not so hard to understand why we create, fabricate and assume these stories for ourselves given that we are almost certainly the only specie in this planet earth that know for sure at a very young age that are going to die one day. Other animals just live in the moment cus i doubt the dogs and bird outside my house now are assuming about a life after this or even giving it a thought or in a religious sense performing rituals to ensure a spot in heaven.

But our knowledge of this inevitable end of our being is somewhat of a huge burden to us ....
[size=14]
So maybe instead of assuming and swimming in such greedy fantasies as an afterlife or having an orgasm over your greed to live eternally, why don't we focus on where we are now and what we have right now..[/size]
[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by Admiral49(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Lol one can only look and imagine how a human could be that daft my brother, how would someone be afraid of what he does not even believe to be real and think it a mere joke...

I suppose some people find comfort in that whole notion of passing away, transcending instead of simply dying.

It's not so hard to understand why we create, fabricate and assume these stories for ourselves given that we are almost certainly the only specie in this planet earth that know for sure at a very young age that are going to die one day. Other animals just live in the moment cus i doubt the dogs and bird outside my house now are assuming about a life after this or even giving it a thought or in a religious sense performing rituals to ensure a spot in heaven.

But our knowledge of this inevitable end of our being is somewhat of a huge burden to us ....
[size=14]
So maybe instead of assuming and swimming in such greedy fantasies as an afterlife or having an orgasm over your greed to live eternally, why don't we focus on where we are now and what we have right now..[/size]
[/b]
Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by Admiral49(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
johnydon22:

[size=14]
[/b]
i will always and continue ask GOD for the grace to live a Christian life. But 4 una on dat day afta death u will KNOW, well if only u will repent
Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by hahn(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
johnydon22:

[size=14]
[/b]
Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by johnydon22(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:
i will always and continue ask GOD for the grace to live a Christian life. But 4 una on dat day afta death u will KNOW, well if only u will repent
Your consciousness is as a result of the neuroperceptive activities going on in your body and ultimately brain... You had no consciousness before this body (you simply did not exist) what ever thing gave you the impression that your consciousness (which is a product of this body) will transcend this body really got you retarded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by onetrack(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:

Does this even make sense?
Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by dalaman: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
johnydon22:
Your consciousness is as a result of the neuroperceptive activities going on in your body and ultimately brain... You had no consciousness before this body (you simply did not exist) what ever thing gave you the impression that your consciousness (which is a product of this body) will transcend this body really got you retarded

Like you stated on the other thread . "Innocent naivety".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by menesheh(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:

Before your naivety catches me, first of all, what do you mean by 'eternity'
Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by achinaboy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
well my first time of hearing naivety thank you, my english teacher thaught me english using igbo language and that is eternity
Re: Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY by Krystalzkris(f): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2015
funny enough,someone is a christian only beacause he is scared of eternity.. Btw,op its not 'enternity'.... Back to the topic... If ur a christian because of eternity,then u would not be a christian if eternity is removed.... Besides,your still not going to make heaven,at least dats what our muslim brother will tell u..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sat Sept 5th 2015) - SHINE IN PROSPERITY / Mohammed's Addiction. / Why Do You Believe In What You Believe???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.