Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigeria's First Ever Private Golf Resort - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria's First Ever Private Golf Resort (6346 Views)

Nigeria’s First Ever High-speed Rail Is Finally Here / Come And Experience Us At Miccom Golf Hotels And Resort This Easter / Le Méridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's First Ever Private Golf Resort by otunbakay2(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2009
MicCom Golf Hotels & Resort is Nigeria's only privately owned golf course with hotel facilities attached to it. It is situated in the rustic town of Ada in Osun State. The course is set in the serene, picturesque location deep within the lovely and tranquil forests of the South-West. This tranquility is only broken by the musical chirping of birds.
The hotel is set in the splendour of nature and the peacefulness and tranquillity remains unbroken. The Golf course is set within the most natural hazards, and its every golfer’s delight.We implore you to visit us and experience our culture.

MicCom Golf Hotels & Resort Ltd,
Ibokun Road, Ada
Osun State.

Lagos liaison office:
Lambe House,
20, Igbasan Street , off Opebi link road, Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: 01- 7404002

http://www.miccomgolfhotels.com/welcome.html
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Private Golf Resort by lucabrasi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2009
is it privately owned or government owned,and where exactly is ada in osun state, as ill be in osun state later this year, do they have instructors who ll teach or you just go off on your own?
also how safe is it,my dad come around these parts and he plays golf and many of his friends so i can help you do free adverts
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Private Golf Resort by otunbakay2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2009
<is it privately owned or government owned,and where exactly is ada in osun state, as ill be in osun state later this year, do they have instructors who ll teach or you just go off on your own?
also how safe is it,my dad come around these parts and he plays golf and many of his friends so i can help you do free adverts >

Ada is a few minutes drive away from Oshogbo, in Osun State. yes there are instructors (khadi) to teach you how to play. Also you can watch and see for yourself. It is a very safe place to be as you have full Mobile police presence within the premises.
So I hope you will be able to feel free and visit the place.

you can check the website : www.miccomgolfhotels.com

Hope to hear from you soon, you can also reach me on 08061623135 if you have any questions, ciao
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Private Golf Resort by Demdem(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^^^ Will call u later in the day. Will like to get more info about this place please.
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Private Golf Resort by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
Otunba,
we can supply you some gulf stuffs at a reasonable price.We have golf balls and bags.
Call 08023058470 for detail

(1) (Reply)

Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon / What Is The Best Hotel In Nigeria? / Train Ride Experience From Lagos To Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.