Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son (1846 Views)

Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The World’s Longest Legs (see Photos) / Meet The Scientist Who Hasn’t Taken His Bath In 12 Years / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by supermodel2012: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
An Israeli geologist has claimed he has ‘confirmed’ the existence and authenticity of a tomb belonging to Jesus and his son in Jerusalem.
Speaking to New York Times, Dr Arye Shumron unearthed that after extensive chemical tests, he said he has linked the James Ossuary – a 1st- century chalk box that some believe hold the bones of Jesus’ brother – to the long disputed ‘Jesus Family tomb’ in the city’s East Talpiot neighbourhood.

Dr Shumron suggests that Jesus was married, fathered a child and that a physical resurrection did not take place.

“I think I’ve got really powerful, virtually unequivocal evidence that the James ossuary spent most of its lifetime, or death time, in the Talpiot Tomb.” He said.

According to geoarcheologist Dr Shimron, “the ‘son of God’ was buried with nine other people, including ‘Judah, son of Jesus’ and his wife, named Mary.”

more photos here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/meet-the-israeli-scientist-who-claims-jesus-was-married-with-a-son/

Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by podosci(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
If It were true that Jesus had canal knowledge of a woman and also had an offspring ....Would it still be right to call him a God?
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by Young03(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
I wanted to curse ds man
bt my bible said...don't judge.

Waitin for God's reactions on him
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by omniwater007: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
One thing i'm sure of is that there is an almighty GOD whom i serve in my heart.
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by Yasher: 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
What a pityembarassed
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by NegeduGrace(f): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Dis is d talk of a mad man..thank you lord jesus
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by sinaj(f): 12:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Da Isreali codesad

smh
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 08, 2015
2,000th post

Highly probable, if Jesus really existed. Still does not change my disbelief in religious doctrines.
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by supermodel2012: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
wink wink
NegeduGrace:
Dis is d talk of a mad man..thank you lord jesus
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by Rotimi47: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
This man can lie! In Israel & even Brazil, several people are named Jesus as it a name that is given to people there. So seeing Jesus on a tomb do not mean its that of Jesus Christ, which DNA is he using.
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by Psalmwise(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
<<<Acquired>>>
Miltary Zone Keep off
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by TI1919(m): 2:21am On Apr 10, 2015
cool
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by bellabae(f): 4:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Ok jesus married his mother and They had him! Phool of the first order
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Jesus married Mary Magdalene and had 2 children.

Sources

1.) www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11225598/Lost-gospel-claims-Jesus-and-Mary-were-married-and-had-children.html

2.) Point of No Return mp3 - Immortal Technique
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by supermodel2012: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2015
grin
Re: Meet The Israeli Scientist Who Claims JESUS Was Married With A Son by modelboy(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Shares Adorable Family Selfie / 27 year old Monachi Abi Releases new hot Photos! / Photos: Daniella Okeke Wears Thigh-high Gladiator Sandals Over Her Hotpant Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.