Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos (738 Views)

Timaya Apologises To Peter Okoye's Fans Over His Controversial Post / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos / Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kunle afolayan finally apologies says its frustration.

Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by ovaRAYted(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
ok
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Go and sin no more. Ur sins are forgiven, the gods have spoken..
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by buygala(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
He rode on the wind of Oba Akiolu's rant to vent his bottled-up venom

The Bible even says:

"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh angry

So, he can take his apologies and shove it up his own asss undecided

WE NOW KNOW HOW MUCH OF A TRIBALIST HE REALLY IS angry
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by Femiartalade(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by Yasher: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mind your language. Words once spoken cannot be taken back. It is just like trying to recover water already spilledlipsrsealed
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by wunmi590(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
When it get to frontage please someone should flash my number
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by NegeduGrace(f): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2015
I love his spirit of accepting his wrong doing n apologisin for it
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by whizqueen(f): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Igbayii laaro undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Him dey lucky say I no b pirate, I go so take him work personal dey pirate and give am out free till him retire. Even peter pan no go fit save am. Rubbish
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologises To Igbos by elobyobi: 5:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Some things can never be unsaid. My recent "near-breakup" with my boo taught me that cry
We accept his apology, but let it be known to him that things will never be the same again.
He's about to meet a more hostile industry.
By the time all the big stars (many of whom are igbo or igbo-affiliated) start shying away from his movies or naming humongous fees for him, THEN he will know the REAL meaning of FRUSTRATION.
But Igbos should not provoke people to such anger sha. He's a really good producer and deserves to "chop something" grin

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve, Waje, Linda Ikeji!! Biko, Why Is Banky W Still Single? / FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood / How Paul Okoye Got Mocked Over Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.