Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood (734 Views)

Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) / Actress Adunni Ade 6-year-old Son Features In First Nollywood Movie [PICS] / FOTW- Naijagood Face Of The Week Is Korede Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood by facwa(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2015
Name: Adunni Adewale

Nationality: Nigerian

State Of Birth:
New York

Studied Accounting In University of Kentucky

The Nigerian American born has been in Nigerian Industry since 2013 and has actually cracked the Nollywood market with her style.

She is an Extraordinary Actress and the one we quote “she got ur eyes glued to the screen”

she does do say

“I like to wear whatever looks good on me and I feel comfortable in. It can be something a little bit revealing, edgy and chic. I like to be in vogue”

We promise her fans that we will get an interview with her so, don’t forget to line your questions coming at fotw@naijagood.com

thank you!

source: http://naijagood.com/fotw-this-weeks-face-of-the-week-is-adunni-ade/

Re: FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood by facwa(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
can you beat that?
Re: FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood by facwa(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
Dope
Re: FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood by may01(f): 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
I know this lady,she mostly acts short comedies with other popular comedians. She's really pretty kiss

1 Like

Re: FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood by facwa(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2015
She is Too Dope
Re: FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood by vickkyruby(f): 4:01pm On May 04, 2015
She's pretty

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Teacher Allowed To Give Birth And Ordered To Abort / How Paul Okoye Got Mocked Over Fuel Scarcity / Funny Facts About Celebrities U Neva Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.