Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Winning A Muslim To Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winning A Muslim To Christ. (3136 Views)

Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life / 9 Devastating Actions White Slave Masters Took To Convert Black People To Christ / Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Enosa1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Has any nairalander here ever succeeded in winning a strong muslim to christainity? Share your strategy and experience. Who knows, you might just hold the key to a major breakthrough.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
how about getting strong defender of the cross into islam? it happened here on nairaland.

i am happy for my sister and her family.

i hope ifeann [ifepoju] enters islam. amin. and the others, too. amin.

5 Likes

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by onetrack(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
I've pushed several Christians and Muslims into atheism or agnosticism. cool I'm very persuasive in real life. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 08, 2015
Religion is religion - none is greater than the other.

However the best way to enjoy life is not constraining oneself to any stup¡d doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Sanchez01: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Yeah, I have and that moment was like none other. It was on a Sunday morning and we ( a section of the choir) had gone out for follow-up. This is a traditional everyone is used to in my church.

That morning, we went out to visit a 'guy' and we found one of his friends with him that morning. While we persuaded him to make it to service that morning, the friend's attitude was quite worrisome as he wanted to make sure his friend stays at home with him. Wheb I noticed this, I turned to face him and asked him if he would love to join his friend to experiencing what a family church looks llike. He turned it down quickly without any excuse. It was at this point that I became interested in him, not knowing he was a Muslim.

Within minutes, we started off discussing and he told me he is a Muslim and his father is a very popular Alhaji on the street. He claimed he had 'disgraced' several Christians who tend to prove to him why Christianity is 'better' by asking them certain questions. He said he would ask me same and he would make up his mind almost immediately.

His first question was;

1. Who gave birth to God?: It was indeed a funny one and I calmly told him God is the Father, Creator and Friend of all. He had long existed before the Creation. The Bible first pointed to Him during Creation. To make him confirm this, I gave him one of my phones with a Bible software and I asked him to open to certain places on the electronic Bible while other members of my team watched us.

2. Who is Jesus to God?: Was his second question question and my resppnse was quick. I told him He is the No 2 in the Trinity. I also told him he also known as The Son, not because he is indeed given birth to but because The Father made Him so. So I showed instances of where Jesus described Himself as "The Son" and places where God called Him Son as well. I was also quick to point out that "The Holy Spirit" is the third.

Why I responded in this manner is simple; most believers of Islam have a cause-and-effect pattern of asking the question above and if one is not wise enough, you could find yourself in a corner. If I had just said "He is the Son of God" his next question would be "who is the mother" and it would have sounded unconvincing to explain that at a later time.

3. He looked mystified at my response and asked what the functions of the three are: I knew the discussion was causing a stir in him already and I asked him if he studied Government in Secondary school to which he replied "yes". In other to simplify the discusiion, I told him the three are like our arms of Govt; The Executive, The Legislative and The Judiciary.

The Legislature (God), elected (or chosen) by the people, and is responsible for forming new laws (give commandments in our case).

The Executive (The Holy Spirit), the government itself, responsible for the day to day running of activities. My citation here was Gen 1:1-10. God forms the law, the Holy Spirit acts them out smiley

The Judiciary (Christ), the courts, responsible for carrying out justice and punitive actions.
I was able to take him to I John 2:1 to make him see that Christ is our advocate; one who works tirelessly for our defense. smiley

He kept mute for a while and I gave him time because I knew the "Executive" was taking charge of the conviction. After about 3 minutes, he said he would worship with us! But that he would only hide since he is still a bit younger and is living with his father. I saw him afterwards in church and the Pastor's message that Sunday sealed everything in him. He told me he always believed in Jesus but could not tell if we worship Jesus or God. I helped him grow for about two months and he later went to live with his mum somewhere far away. According to him, he could not bear to live in the same house with his father because he has many wives and does not bother to about the children's well being.

He left afterwards to live with his mum whom he claimed was a Christian turned Muslim by the father.

5 Likes

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by zeb04(f): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2015
I heard of story of a guy wo became a christian. No one preached to him,he said he heard God's voice explicitly nd he was afraid at ist beacause of the death penalty attach to it.

But anytime he goes to the mosque to pray,whenever he bows his head to pray he just hear himself saying come into my life jesus,come into my life jesus and then he reached out to a beleiver to teach him.

Most times,God speaks to them,or God causes a miracle to take place in their life or family and that makes them curious because quran dosnt teach about miracles.

At other time,the violence in all these muslims countries make them go in search for peace.

I love my muslim brothers nd sisters but I wish they knew the only true God and jesus his son.

1 Like

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Enosa1(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
Yeah, I have and that moment was like none other. It was on a Sunday morning and we ( a section of the choir) had gone out for follow-up. This is a traditional everyone is used to in my church.

That morning, we went out to visit a 'guy' and we found one of his friends with him that morning. While we persuaded him to make it to service that morning, the friend's attitude was quite worrisome as he wanted to make sure his friend stays at home with him. Wheb I noticed this, I turned to face him and asked him if he would love to join his friend to experiencing what a family church looks llike. He turned it down quickly without any excuse. It was at this point that I became interested in him, not knowing he was a Muslim.

Within minutes, we started off discussing and he told me he is a Muslim and his father is a very popular Alhaji on the street. He claimed he had 'disgraced' several Christians who tend to prove to him why Christianity is 'better' by asking them certain questions. He said he would ask me same and he would make up his mind almost immediately.

His first question was;

1. Who gave birth to God?: It was indeed a funny one and I calmly told him God is the Father, Creator and Friend of all. He had long existed before the Creation. The Bible first pointed to Him during Creation. To make him confirm this, I gave him one of my phones with a Bible software and I asked him to open to certain places on the electronic Bible while other members of my team watched us.

2. Who is Jesus to God?: Was his second question question and my resppnse was quick. I told him He is the No 2 in the Trinity. I also told him he also known as The Son, not because he is indeed given birth to but because The Father made Him so. So I showed instances of where Jesus described Himself as "The Son" and places where God called Him Son as well. I was also quick to point out that "The Holy Spirit" is the third.

Why I responded in this manner is simple; most believers of Islam have a cause-and-effect pattern of asking the question above and if one is not wise enough, you could find yourself in a corner. If I had just said "He is the Son of God" his next question would be "who is the mother" and it would have sounded unconvincing to explain that at a later time.

3. He looked mystified at my response and asked what the functions of the three are: I knew the discussion was causing a stir in him already and I asked him if he studied Government in Secondary school to which he replied "yes". In other to simplify the discusiion, I told him the three are like our arms of Govt; The Executive, The Legislative and The Judiciary.

The Legislature (God), elected (or chosen) by the people, and is responsible for forming new laws (give commandments in our case).

The Executive (The Holy Spirit), the government itself, responsible for the day to day running of activities. My citation here was Gen 1:1-10. God forms the law, the Holy Spirit acts them out smiley

The Judiciary (Christ), the courts, responsible for carrying out justice and punitive actions.
I was able to take him to I John 2:1 to make him see that Christ is our advocate; one who works tirelessly for our defense. smiley

He kept mute for a while and I gave him time because I knew the "Executive" was taking charge of the conviction. After about 3 minutes, he said he would worship with us! But that he would only hide since he is still a bit younger and is living with his father. I saw him afterwards in church and the Pastor's message that Sunday sealed everything in him. He told me he always believed in Jesus but could not tell if we worship Jesus or God. I helped him grow for about two months and he later went to live with his mum somewhere far away. According to him, he could not bear to live in the same house with his father because he has many wives and does not bother to about the children's well being.

He left afterwards to live with his mum whom he claimed was a Christian turned Muslim by the father.
oh! This is awesome, I wonder as that day will be like for me. One thing ive noticed about strong muslim is that they have sound knowledge biblically n in their koran. They are good at changing scriptures to suit their believe and quick at pointing out verses they erroneously believe to have supported their claim, while we believers see no business to do with their koran. From your story, ive seen that debating with them won't help out.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Enosa1(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2015
zeb04:
I heard of story of a guy wo became a christian. No one preached to him,he said he heard God's voice explicitly nd he was afraid at ist beacause of the death penalty attach to it.

But anytime he goes to the mosque to pray,whenever he bows his head to pray he just hear himself saying come into my life jesus,come into my life jesus and then he reached out to a beleiver to teach him.

Most times,God speaks to them,or God causes a miracle to take place in their life or family and that makes them curious because quran dosnt teach about miracles.

At other time,the violence in all these muslims countries make them go in search for peace.

I love my muslim brothers nd sisters but I wish they knew the only true God and jesus his son.
This seems to be the most common reason many muslims give their life to christ-divine intervention. A muslim turned preacher once shared his salvation story. According to him he said he saw jesus entered into his room and told him to repent and come serve him. He mentioned seeing the nail wound on the palms of Jesus.
One other muslim turned christain also shared a similer experience, she said she saw a revelation of two kingdom one was covered with darkness and the other was filled with light,beauty, and glorious...she said a voice asked her to choose btw both kingdom and she choose the glorious one and the voice told her that Jesus was the way to the glorious kingdom of God...halleluyah.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by tartar9(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2015
insult them,curse,denigrate and demonize their belief,tthat will make them convert.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by zeb04(f): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Enosa1:
This seems to be the most common reason many muslims give their life to christ-divine intervention. A muslim preacher once shared his salvation story. According to him he said he saw jesus entered into his room and told him to repent and come serve him. He mentioned seeing the nail wound on the palms of Jesus.
One other muslim turned christain also shared a similer experience...
yes! Divine intervention.

We only pray for them and love them.

I watched a program on God's tv and a muslim man who just recently converted to christianity called on christians to forgive his pple.

He was like please forgive my brothers and sisters they pray fervently but to the wrong God,I wish I could tell them,I wish thry would listen,time is runing out " and he was crying profusely. it broke my heart and then I made it a duty to pray for all of them.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Sanchez01: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Enosa1:
oh! This is awesome, I wonder as that day will be like for me. One thing ive noticed about strong muslim is that they have sound knowledge biblically n in their koran. They are good at changing scriptures to suit their believe and quick at pointing out verses they erroneously believe to have supported their claim, while we believers see no business to do with their koran. From your story, ive seen that debating with them won't help out.
Trust me, it will be a bliss. They're always ready to debate and could sense if Christian claims to know more than they know. The most important thing is that one asks for the help of the Holy Spirit and the wisdom to answer some tricky questions aright.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Enosa1(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2015
charix:
Religion is religion - none is greater than the other.

However the best way to enjoy life is not constraining oneself to any stupid doctrine.
Somewhere within you, you know your above statement aren't true. Anyway, religion is not religion, Jesus is the only way to God.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Enosa1(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
onetrack:
I've pushed several Christians and Muslims into atheism or agnosticism. cool I'm very persuasive in real life. smiley
ARE you lost? did you miss your way? Go back to read the thread topic and come declare the lordship of christ...
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Enosa1(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2015
RoyPCain:
how about getting strong defender of the cross into islam? it happened here on nairaland.

i am happy for my sister and her family.

i hope ifeann [ifepoju] enters islam. amin. and the others, too. amin.
IF you truely love yourself and family-ifeann inclusive-you will want them to spend eternity in heaven, only Jesus can make that possible. COME TO JESUS.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Enosa1(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
tartar9:
insult them,curse,denigrate and demonize their belief,tthat will make them convert.
Fighting fire with fire is foolishness, dear.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Ifeann(f): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Enosa1:
IF you truely love yourself and family-ifeann inclusive-you will want them to spend eternity in heaven, only Jesus can make that possible. COME TO JESUS.

I am a christian. .. roy is looking for company in hell
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
^^^^@enosa1
@ifeann

i will cry and weep to who Jesus cried and wept to.
i will prostrate my face to who Jesus prostrated his face to.

i will end up where will end up InshaAllah.

whoever is not doing what Jesus did will not end up where Jesus will end up because they are workers of inequity.

ife[oluwa] you are on your own.

i am inviting you to Jannah, you are struggling against it.

whoever gives his life to christ instead of who christ gave his own life to is lost and will definitely not be in the same place as Jesus.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Ifeann(f): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
RoyPCain:
^^^^@enosa1
@ifeann

i will cry and weep to who Jesus cried and wept to.
i will prostrate my face to who Jesus prostrated his face to.

i will end up where will end up InshaAllah.

whoever is not doing what Jesus did will not end up where Jesus will end up because they are workers of inequity.

ife[oluwa] you are on your own.

i am inviting you to Jannah, you are struggling against it.

U keep associating me with igbo and yoruba.. can u stop that...does Annabelle sound nigerian to u..
If anyone becomes muslim and rejects it she/he is to be murdered... not cool

Islamic texts says murder apostates eg;Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated 'Abdullah:Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Qur'an 3:90-91The word apostate in Arabic is murtaddand one who apostatizes is called man artadd 'an dinihi, i.e. "Who turns his back on religion." Two words are used for apostasy in Moslem law: irtidadand ridda. The latter term relates to apostasy from Islam into unbelief, kufr; the former, from Islam to some other religion, for example, Christianity.The passages in the Koran dealing with apostasy are the chapter of Women, verse 90; the chapter of the Table, verse 59; and the chapter of the Bee, verse 108, viz:"Why are ye two parties about the hypocrites, when God hath overturned them for what they earned? Do ye wish to guide those whom God hath led astray? Whoso God hath led astray ye shall not surely find for him a path. They would fain that ye misbelieve as they misbelieve, that ye might be alike; take ye not patrons from among them until they too fight in God's way; but if they turn their backs, then seize them wheresoever ye and them, and take from them neither patron nor help" (IV. 90, 91). "O ye who believe! Whoso is turned away from his religion-God will bring (instead) a people whom He loves and who love Him, lowly to. believers, lofty to unbelievers, strenuous in the way of God, fearing not the blame of him who blames" (V.59).It will be sufficient to quote what the standard commentary of Baidhawi says on the first passage: "Whosoever turns back from his belief (irtada), openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever ye find him, like any other infidel.This agrees with traditional orthodox agreement on thetopic..Leave islam and u are killed.

2 Likes

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
^^^be what you wanna be. God knows what you are, i just [oluwa] with ife since you said you have yoruba in your family. i have no preference and dont wish you to be but you are. even if you are not a nigerian, since you said you have yoruba in your family i could still write oluwa and dont let anything make you have swollen head.

annabelle sound nigerian since i dont know every thing and names of nigerians. even okuneyungbo didnt sound yoruba to me until i learned its ijebu. abeg face front and let discuss the disbeliever state you are in.

what Islam is at least natural. most people kill their spouse or wished dead because of adultery. no male is sit watching a male sleep with his unmarried sister, cheering him or her on except that he wished the thought of it never came to his mind. i wouldnt let anybody sleep with my women folks except that they are married first and what they do behind closed door is not my business and its because they are married.

you may be okay with it. not until you are married and your husband straddle somebody on the bed you and he do boxing matches. your kind of women are the extremely jealous type that will not [let your husband go good that he does for you to another woman]. we see how much you practice love your neighbor as you love yourself. even me who is far from you, you can't even be friend with.

i have indicated the application of apostasy. if it does not have a treacherous effort to it as what an enemy has against you that will move you to killing him, no killing is done simply because one leaves islam. no society allows treacherous act without making effort to punish it, indeed seek the death of the treacherous person. america and every western country is into this. even preemptive strike is allowed. the drones are used for this nowadays.

i know you will not know this because you are in poland or finland where everyone is trying to get away.

go do some research on your own and take off the garment of Paul, thinking you are wearing what Jesus provided of guidance. when you are through, you can comeback to discuss the reality of your life; Allah forgives all since you may die upon, but not shirk which is what you are holding on to.

1 Like

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by tartar9(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:

I am a christian. .. roy is looking for company in hell
your fate is sealed already firewood for Hell useless whôre
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Ifeann(f): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
tartar9:
your fate is sealed already firewood for Hell useless whôre

Pity..tarta9 u need christ.. ur mouth u cant control... i didn't know u now claim to be islamic allah that deceives people to hell..
Tartar9 u are forgiven for the insults. . I won't hold it agaisnt u..

U should know me but now, insults mean nothing. .
Matthew 5:44, . "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

Tartar9 read the Bible Proverbs 12:16, . "A fool is quick-tempered; a wise man stays cool when insulted."

Ephesians 4:31, . "Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you."

All is forgiven.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by tartar9(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:

U keep associating me with igbo and yoruba.. can u stop that...does Annabelle sound nigerian to u..
If anyone becomes muslim and rejects it she/he is to be murdered... not cool

Islamic texts says murder apostates eg;Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated 'Abdullah:Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Qur'an 3:90-91The word apostate in Arabic is murtaddand one who apostatizes is called man artadd 'an dinihi, i.e. "Who turns his back on religion." Two words are used for apostasy in Moslem law: irtidadand ridda. The latter term relates to apostasy from Islam into unbelief, kufr; the former, from Islam to some other religion, for example, Christianity.The passages in the Koran dealing with apostasy are the chapter of Women, verse 90; the chapter of the Table, verse 59; and the chapter of the Bee, verse 108, viz:"Why are ye two parties about the hypocrites, when God hath overturned them for what they earned? Do ye wish to guide those whom God hath led astray? Whoso God hath led astray ye shall not surely find for him a path. They would fain that ye misbelieve as they misbelieve, that ye might be alike; take ye not patrons from among them until they too fight in God's way; but if they turn their backs, then seize them wheresoever ye and them, and take from them neither patron nor help" (IV. 90, 91). "O ye who believe! Whoso is turned away from his religion-God will bring (instead) a people whom He loves and who love Him, lowly to. believers, lofty to unbelievers, strenuous in the way of God, fearing not the blame of him who blames" (V.59).It will be sufficient to quote what the standard commentary of Baidhawi says on the first passage: "Whosoever turns back from his belief (irtada), openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever ye find him, like any other infidel.This agrees with traditional orthodox agreement on thetopic..Leave islam and u are killed.
you are a stÛpid Igbo bigot see why your bible orders you to so
" your very own brother, or your son or
daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest
friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and
worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor
your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the
peoples around you, whether near or far, from one
end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to
them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do
not spare them or shield them. 9 You must
certainly put them to death. Your hand must be
the first in putting them to death, and then the
hands of all the people"
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Ifeann(f): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
tartar9:
hands of all the people"

Not suprised with ur attacks on igbos, rilwanye001 called fulanis bast.ards over the weekend because someone pointed out to him that his ilorin ancestors where slaves to fulani muslims..and were converted by the sword

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by tartar9(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Not suprised with ur attacks on igbos, rilwanye001 called fulanis bast.ards over the weekend because someone pointed out to him that his ilorin ancestors where slaves to fulani muslims..and were converted by the sword
I can't see converted to the sword there,stÛpid Igbo bigot

1 Like

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Ifeann(f): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
tartar9:
I can't see converted to the sword there,stÛpid Igbo bigot

U can go to the topic and see other comments that led to the sad outburst by ur muslim buddy. .
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by tartar9(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Pity..tarta9 u need christ.. ur mouth u cant control... i didn't know u now claim to be islamic allah that deceives people to hell..

Matthew 5:44, . "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

Tartar9 read the Bible Proverbs 12:16, . "A fool is quick-tempered; a wise man stays cool when insulted."

Ephesians 4:31, . "Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you." (IN SUMMARY;DONT TOUCH THEM,THEY ARE MINE! I WILL ROAST THEM IN HELL MYSELF)

All is forgiven.

Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by channelz: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Ephesians 4:31, . "Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you."

All is forgiven.
Well said. *Clapping*
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Nobody: 8:04am On May 07, 2015
From frying pan to fire.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by arsenalwenger: 1:56pm On May 07, 2015
tartar9:
hands of all the people"
You cant conclude that she is Igbo. You can only speculate. And by the way if she is Igbo, doesn't she has the right to criticize Islam?
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by Ifeann(f): 7:57pm On May 07, 2015
Sanchez01:

His first question was;

Beautifully written
I particularly like ur analogy

The Executive (The Holy Spirit), the government itself, responsible for the day to day running of activities. My citation here was Gen 1:1-10. God forms the law, the Holy Spirit acts them out
I was able to take him to I John 2:1 to make him see that Christ is our advocate; one who works tirelessly for our defense.

I invite EzioAuditore abduljabbar4 mukina2 ummsulaym BetaThings ameenahz Rilwayne001 profdombledor AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam Zeinymira tola9ja ThelightOfIslam tbaba1234 Wizeboy dragnet tiarabubu khairate Sissie Sweetnecta lanrexlan vedaxcool sino smoy Muliks Concept roypcain Empiree eshbeewanna yazach ayinba1 ypeace etc to read this.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by LightIndarkness: 1:06am On May 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

His first question was;

Can you try with me ? I will be happy to try
I will ask simple Q.
Like what the Unicorns power is ..
Thats my first Q.
Re: Winning A Muslim To Christ. by LightIndarkness: 1:35am On May 08, 2015
zeb04:

Thats really cool so come to Islam so you can hear the voice of jesus or father or holy ghost
If you stay christain you will never hear those vioces and see those mircales

So plz join us so the son of god come to save you or you will find thats a big lie wink

Or give him my adress because I am looking for who making this vioces Or Mircals
You who making this vioces I challange you to come to me you can bring who ever you want
Because I beat you for sure So don't be a fraid and come to me In flesh or Spirit or Over monkey or dream
Come Come to Light In Darkness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Two Witnesses In The Bible / Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? / My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.