Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body (3148 Views)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 4:35am On Oct 06, 2016
I had created a thread before now, where I sought opinions on an event that happened two years ago.

I woke up from sleep with this strange mark and after some time of praise and prayer with my friends it was gone.

Two-three days ago, I noticed some on my ankle. It should be a cause for trepidation, but it isn't.

Before now, I had prayed to my guardian angel to ensure that no bodily harm comes to me from extra terrestrial powers.
But here I am, with these three marks, neatly arranged on my ankle.

I've been wondering though.....

If a demon gets the chance to ever do harm to my body, why would it just be light, slightly (sometimes really) painful marks here and there Aren't Demons meant to be mean, like really mean?

Well, here's what happened actually.

Due to my present situation (a joyful one), I am mostly restless at Night. It's either I am touring all the beds in my house looking for sleep or I just sleep on the floor with pillows as my body guard.

On this fateful night, I used a mattress to sleep in our living room.
The mosquito bites were fantastic.
So I was asleep yes, but I woke up to see myself using the first toenail on my left foot to scratch my angle with all seriousness!
It hurt.

I could also see, in my sleepy state that the manner I was scratching followed a pattern.
Much later in the day, I saw that the marks had formed. I felt some relief knowing that it was self inflicted.

The major reason I'm creating this topic of for a mother @Jumaii who saw similar marks on her child.
Madam, let your heart know peace. It is either self inflicted or a skin condition that is neither contagious nor dangerous to your child.

I wish you well.

Let me try to get some sleep. If I can't, I will watch this latest episode of TheFlash...
*yawns* It's boring and should send me to sleep faster than sleeping tabletgrin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Tallesty1(m): 6:15am On Oct 06, 2016
Yours were caused by your nails or so you thought but that's not my business sha. I want to ask you a question that I asked on here sometime ago.

There's a friend of mine who gets pressed(sleep paralysis as scientists call it) whenever he's in the village. It doesn't happen to him at all in the city.

2 Likes

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Divinerace(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Yours were caused by your nails or so you thought but that's not my business sha. I want to ask you a question that I asked on here sometime ago.
There's a friend of mine who gets pressed(sleep paralysis as scientists call it) whenever he's in the village. It doesn't happen to him at all in the city.
Tallesty1:
atheist must have an explanations to evrything, and they are the most confused ppl we have.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Amberon: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2016
i get sleep paralysis every night or every other night.

@ O.P yours may have been caused by your toe nails but don't think everyone case is the same. I have seen way too many of this and I know it can be real spiritual. My sis doesn't keep nails ( she eats her nails) but yet got scratches frequently in her sleep.
Tallesty1:

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Tallesty1(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
i get sleep paralysis every night or every other night.
I do get it sometimes too but this guy's case is different. It doesn't happen to him in Abuja, in fact he spend years here and will not experience it but the thing starts once he goes to the village. Sometimes twice a night sometimes four times or maybe five and it will continue that way until he leaves.

I asked someone here and he said that the reason is because his body has been conditioned to believe that it only happens in the villa. You can imagine that. Like he was born that way.

2 Likes

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Divinerace:

atheist must have a an explanations to evrything, and they are the most confused ppl we have.
I don't know about others but the few I have met don't know jack about most of the things they talk about.

All they do is confuse you with weird theories where they can and ask for impossible evidence when they're out of explanation.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by johnydon22(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Divinerace:

atheist must have a an explanations to evrything, and they are the most confused ppl we have.

Seems you are all just over paranoid about atheist, insecure and obsessed.... MzMyColi just told her story and observation and automatically you have assumed she is an atheist.

How many atheists pray to guidian angels? she is is not an atheist and this shows you are really the confused one.

Atheist are not confused, you are just intimidated by them, you fuck_ing admire their guts - and hate the fact that they shove your ridiculous superstitions back to your face.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Ranchhoddas: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Sometimes; I just can help but agree with P.laetton when he ''says that science remains the only reliable arbiter of our reality''
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2016
MIZMYCOLI, Thanks for sharing. I think it will be a huge relief for me if it is just a skin condition but as it stands, i really am lost but i will try not to think of worst . The marks have faded slightly this morning and i am sure it will clear off before the week runs out.

I have done all i can as a mother to protect her and i will not relent. May God keep us all.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by DeSepiero(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Divinerace:

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2016

Tallesty1 my dear, you underestimate the power of thought....the mind.

We are mind beings. No wonder we are admonished to guard our heart with all diligence, for out of it springs life issues.

No wonder we are also told to be transformed by the renewal of our minds.

It is simple Logic....Change your thinking, Change your life.

Is this me refuting the presence of extraterrestrial beings and powers?
Lol, no.
It would be unwise to do so.

Why attract demons to yourself when there is none pursuing you?

I noticed those marks more frequently during those days when I would always think about them and attribute such to some spiritual attack on my being. Then when I would cover myself in the blood of Jesus and read psalms like there is no tomorrow.

Please note that I am not saying that prayer isn't effective.
But what if the prayers seemed ineffective at the time because it was a natural occurrence and maybe Jesus wanted me to see for myself that there is actually a medical solution.

Could your friend also be in the same mind stronghold which I found myself then? Could it be that his thoughts about always being attacked in he village has baked itself into his reality and now manifests itself as sleep paralysis. Could it be that he has always nursed an unspoken fear about what his village people can do to him? Could it be that he feels strongly that there are some people who are capable of manipulating his destiny except he rains down fire of holy ghost on them?

I have been on both sides of the coin so I speak with some experience.

In the bible, we are admonished many many times to FEAR NOT!
There is potency in fear. This is why we should ensure that we feed our minds with things that bother on Love and Light. We must do away with anger and continue to bring down those mind strongholds that exalt itself above the knowledge of The Almighty in our lives.

If God has called you redeemed, you are redeemed. Stop making a mockery of God by even so much as believing that some negative energized dude somewhere in your village or anywhere else has power over you.

There is no power that the "enemy" has over you that you have not freely given to him/it or her....whether consciously or unconsciously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by ShakurM(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Can you show pictures ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Jumaii:
MIZMYCOLI, Thanks for sharing. I think it will be a huge relief for me if it is just a skin condition but as it stands, i really am lost but i will try not to think of worst . The marks have faded slightly this morning and i am sure it will clear off before the week runs out.

I have done all i can as a mother to protect her and i will not relent. May God keep us all.

I would rather I experience such pain than watch my child go through such despite her innocence.

You seem a Muslim from your moniker.
But I'm sure there are scriptures in every religion that warn us to be careful what we feed our minds.

Even if she is under some spiritual attack, you cannot give in to that fear.
You have to keep confessing positive. You have to always remind yourself that as long as she is still an infant and under your care, and being the spiritual pillar and guardian that you are to her, any form of juju or entity that seeks to harm her must take permission from you.

If you allow it, good. If you don't, then it cannot fly.

Decree words of positivity into your daughter. Lay your hands and pray for her.

Speak to the universe that though you do not know what causes this marks exactly, all you know is that your daughter remains in the care and protection of the one who gave her to you. She basks in his glory and splendor. Her future is safe, whole and assured.

Choose this day to focus more on positivity than negativity. There is much more power to heal and completely deliver in the former.

Safe and Blesswink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi:
I had created a thread before now, where I sought opinions on an event that happened two years ago.

I woke up from sleep with this strange mark and after some time of praise and prayer with my friends it was gone.

Two-three days ago, I noticed some on my ankle. It should be a cause for trepidation, but it isn't.

Before now, I had prayed to my guardian angel to ensure that no bodily harm comes to me from extra terrestrial powers.

If a demon gets the chance to ever do harm to my body, why would it just be light, slightly (sometimes really) painful marks here and there Aren't Demons meant to be mean, like really mean?

Due to my present situation (a joyful one), I am mostly restless at Night. It's either I am touring all the beds in my house looking for sleep or I just sleep on the floor with pillows as my body guard.

So I was asleep yes, but I woke up to see myself using the first toenail on my left foot to scratch my angle with all seriousness!
It hurt.

I could also see, in my sleepy state that the manner I was scratching followed a pattern.
Much later in the day, I saw that the marks had formed. I felt some relief knowing that it was self inflicted.

The major reason I'm creating this topic of for a mother @Jumaii who saw similar marks on her child.
Madam, let your heart know peace. It is either self inflicted or a skin condition that is neither contagious nor dangerous to your child.

I wish you well.

Let me try to get some sleep. If I can't, I will watch this latest episode of TheFlash...
wonderful my dear,so you finally know you are the devil scratching or given yourself marks ,lol,nice thread sha.I also add an issue this week too like this , i saw my self scratching my hands with so much force but i was rather aware of what was going on,but i couldn't stop my self
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
wonderful my dear,so you finally know you are the devil scratching or given yourself marks ,lol,nice thread sha.I also add an issue this week too like this , i saw my self scratching my hands with so much force but i was rather aware of what was going on,but i couldn't stop my self

Hahahaha @Devil
I'm no Devil joor.
I'm an Angel, a StarBeing.

Lol
You were scratching cos it was sweeting you na. Don't stop o. Until you see blood, then your eyes go clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hahahaha @Devil
I'm no Devil joor.

Lol
You were scratching cos it was sweeting you na. Don't stop o. Until you see blood, then your eyes go clear.
i was sleeping with my senior brother that night so he quickly woke me up and applied some sort of cream to my hands and gave me a good slap on my back so i can become concious and not scratch again , then that was the end of the scratching for me lol
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

I would rather I experience such pain than watch my child go through such despite her innocence.

But I'm sure there are scriptures in every religion that warn us to be careful what we feed our minds.

You have to keep confessing positive. You have to always remind yourself that as long as she is still an infant and under your care, and being the spiritual pillar and guardian that you are to her, any form of juju or entity that seeks to harm her must take permission from you.

Speak to the universe that though you do not know what causes this marks exactly, all you know is that your daughter remains in the care and protection of the one who gave her to you. She basks in his glory and splendor. Her future is safe, whole and assured.

Choose this day to focus more on positivity than negativity. There is much more power to heal and completely deliver in the former.

Safe and Blesswink

At the emboldened, i was born a muslim but a practicing christian. You have raised so many valid points and i appreciate them. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Tallesty1(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

Tallesty1 my dear, you underestimate the power of thought....the mind.

We are mind beings. No wonder we are admonished to guard our heart with all diligence, for out of it springs life issues.

No wonder we are also told to be transformed by the renewal of our minds.

It is simple Logic....Change your thinking, Change your life.

Is this me refuting the presence of extraterrestrial beings and powers?
Lol, no.
It would be unwise to do so.

Why attract demons to yourself when there is none pursuing you?

I noticed those marks more frequently during those days when I would always think about them and attribute such to some spiritual attack on my being. Then when I would cover myself in the blood of Jesus and read psalms like there is no tomorrow.

Please note that I am not saying that prayer isn't effective.
But what if the prayers seemed ineffective at the time because it was a natural occurrence and maybe Jesus wanted me to see for myself that there is actually a medical solution.

Could your friend also be in the same mind stronghold which I found myself then? Could it be that his thoughts about always being attacked in he village has baked itself into his reality and now manifests itself as sleep paralysis. Could it be that he has always nursed an unspoken fear about what his village people can do to him? Could it be that he feels strongly that there are some people who are capable of manipulating his destiny except he rains down fire of holy ghost on them?

I have been on both sides of the coin so I speak with some experience.

In the bible, we are admonished many many times to FEAR NOT!
There is potency in fear. This is why we should ensure that we feed our minds with things that bother on Love and Light. We must do away with anger and continue to bring down those mind strongholds that exalt itself above the knowledge of The Almighty in our lives.

If God has called you redeemed, you are redeemed. Stop making a mockery of God by even so much as believing that some negative energized dude somewhere in your village or anywhere else has power over you.

There is no power that the "enemy" has over you that you have not freely given to him/it or her....whether consciously or unconsciously.

I been think say nah me ask question?

I don't want maybe, possibly or could be answers because I want to understand exactly how whatever used to paralys him in the village knew that he's around and why whatever it is doesn't follow him to the city and then I will ask how he got the solution without changing his thoughts.

Y'know, people always blame our thoughts on cases like this but they rarely ask themselves where the thoughts originated from or circumstances that led to the forming of that thought.

Picture this scenario.

Growing up in the village and being pressed almost all nights until he leave the village to city to learn trade and the pressing stopped. Nothing happened until one year later when he traveled back to the village to write agreement. He spent two days in the village and was pressed three times.

Then he went back to the city and all was fine until three years later when he traveled to the village again to see his parents and you were pressed again.

Even his your thoughts are responsible for the rest of the pressing he got until he finally found a solution, don't you think there's a good foundation for such thoughts?

You can't just wake up and start thinking you will be pressed when you go home without having been pressed continuously. You get my drift?

About giving demons the power they use against us, I totally agree to that but then there are people who are under their power and control.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2016
Tallesty1:

It depends on his routine in the village and the city.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by ayokunlei(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

Safe and Blesswink

I like reading post like this.. Thanks for the encouragement

1 Like

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2016
CeoMYN:

It depends on his routine in the village and the city.
I don't think I understand
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Pidggin(f): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Thus says the Lord "My people suffer from lack of knowledge"

It will only become real to you when you ignore it until you develope sickness without cure, Business and financial stagnation, lack of favor, bareness, etc. Good luck all smiley
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
I don't think I understand
Your friend knows the cause but his believes won't let him.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Anas09: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

It hurt.

I wish you well.

Are you sure about that?

What about the ones that happens on someone's back, where your hands cant really get to?

I have never experience this, but i have a friend that this happens to often. she realises it when she's bathing, as her back hurts so much, she will always run to ask what was on her back? And there, long streaks marks.

You mean she keeps doing this to herself? What will you say she uses to do this to herself, because she couldn't have been doing that with her hands on her back.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by hopefulLandlord: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2016
MizMyColi, you're a TV series fan

kindly recommend TV series for me

I'm currently watching "Continuum"

its "brain Forking" with so many twists and turns that its hard keeping track

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Anas09: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2016
johnydon22:

Seems you are all just over paranoid about atheist, insecure and obsessed.... MzMyColi just told her story and observation and automatically you have assumed she is an atheist.

How many atheists pray to guidian angels? she is is not an atheist and this shows you are really the confused one.

Atheist are not confused, you are just intimidated by them, you fuck_ing admire their guts - and hate the fact that they shove your ridiculous superstitions back to your face.
This man. Are you delibrately doing this or you for a fact want to say these things never happens to u or anyone around?
If you decide to lie to yourself by excusing these things, then, i have no words.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by uzoexcel(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nne I noh happy with you. Uzolexis just told me a while ago...congratzzz
MizMyColi:

Hahahaha @Devil
I'm no Devil joor.

Lol
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by xtivin(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
always cut your fingers to avoid issues of faith.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
uzoexcel:
Nne I noh happy with you. Uzolexis just told me a while ago...congratzzz

I'm sorry ohhh.
THank you, I appreciatesmiley
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by joseph1832ng: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Honestly, some people can't just think of reason outside their dogmatic and narrow-minded religious doctrines.

For Pete's sake! Must everything negative be about demons Choi!. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Seun(m): 1:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
The bed in the village is less comfortable, and also his fear puts him in a stressful state that makes him more vulnerable to sleep paralysis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 4:59am On Oct 07, 2016
I'm awake now.

I slept in the Parlor again and as usual restless.

I can feel pains all over my legs. Both of them.
Apparently I have been using my toenails to scratch unrepentantly while asleep.

Now the funny thing is, had I not gained consciousness as I have now, by the time I'm very awake in the morning, I won't even feel like I was bitten by anything.
I just sprayed Baygon now, so everywhere is Kinda peaceful again.

Funny enough, it's just a mosquito or three that wrecks this kind of carnagegrin

I have very short fingers but longer toenails, I think I'm bleeding sef. Won't be surprised to see em marks in the morning.

Oh wait!
The mosquitoes are actually demons sent to perch on my skin and cause me to scratch away. cheesy cheesy cheesy if I hear!grin

Let me try to get sleep now.
I'm done Journalling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious Denotation You Failed To Notice On Disney's Moana. / The Eckankar Religion / Who Is A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.