Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Upn Maxscon Oil And Gas, Canada - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Upn Maxscon Oil And Gas, Canada (2342 Views)

Federal Polytechnics Of Oil And Gas Is Calling For Test / Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment / Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upn Maxscon Oil And Gas, Canada by kazyphresh(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please house, is there any one who has genuine information about this company called UPN Maxscon Oil and Gas claimed to be operating in Winnipeg. Please detailed info is needed about the company and it is very urgent. Thank you
Re: Upn Maxscon Oil And Gas, Canada by chinae(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2015
u will have Google it.
Re: Upn Maxscon Oil And Gas, Canada by obanqua(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2015
No, that's a fake website created a month ago http://whois.domaintools.com/upnmaxscon.com
They do not have a listed phone number and they are not registered with any business registries. Nor is there any information about them in any petroleum industry publications or databases
Also the contact information on the fake website is incorrect
If they are in Winnepeg Canada, why are they using a US mobile phone number from Washington? Why is their fax number in Missouri, US -- again a different country? And it's a fake address. The Woodsworth Building is located at 405 Broadway, not 335, so the address doesn't exist
Everything about it is fake
Cease contact and contact your local police if you sent money or passport details. Also report this to the site where you found the job posted so they can remove the ad ASAP before someone falls for it
Re: Upn Maxscon Oil And Gas, Canada by obanqua(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Upn Maxscon Oil And Gas, Canada by ecnuel: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
obanqua:
No, that's a fake website created a month ago http://whois.domaintools.com/upnmaxscon.com
They do not have a listed phone number and they are not registered with any business registries. Nor is there any information about them in any petroleum industry publications or databases
Also the contact information on the fake website is incorrect
If they are in Winnepeg Canada, why are they using a US mobile phone number from Washington? Why is their fax number in Missouri, US -- again a different country? And it's a fake address. The Woodsworth Building is located at 405 Broadway, not 335, so the address doesn't exist
Everything about it is fake
Cease contact and contact your local police if you sent money or passport details. Also report this to the site where you found the job posted so they can remove the ad ASAP before someone falls for it

Thanks a lot. They sent me a mail which I deem too good to be genuine. I decided to dig info about them. My suspicion has been proved true. I also checked the list of all oil and gas companies in Canada. They are missing.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SEPTAGUS CONSULTING; Who Else Got This??? / Campaign With Ease And Earn N51,000.00 / La Sien Bottling Company Limited Executive Positions (150K Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.