Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Would You Have Asked Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Have Asked Jesus? (475 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Have You Asked Jesus Into Your Heart Yet? / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Asked Jesus? by easystudy101: 3:22am On Apr 08, 2015
I was thinking about this the other day. If I was living in the time of Jesus, what kinda of questions would I have asked him about heaven?

I would have asked him if if people can get married in heaven.

What would you ask him?
Re: What Would You Have Asked Jesus? by iamskatertola(m): 3:37am On Apr 08, 2015
I go ask bros J wen my money go come, so I go sit down 4 house dey watch champions league nd dey play pes
Re: What Would You Have Asked Jesus? by emmyskies(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
The answer is already given in the Bible -we will not marry, we will be as the angels in heaven.

"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. " (Matthew 22:30)

(1) (Reply)

Matt 26:30-56 / Liberation Mandate Is 34 / Church Of England To Consecrate Its Second Female Bishop In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.