Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) (23729 Views)

Gambian Man Drowns In Italy As Tourists Film, Laugh And Make Racist Comments / 4 Nigerian Stowaways Arrested In Malaysian-Bound Cargo Vessel / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by Edusouls(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
worry357:

Myriad of reasons---------------99.999%
Not enough money to pay for treatment.
Many places, in many countries PAY FIRST, TREATMENT SECOND!
No money then don't bleed on my floor! shocked
chai it is a dying world...
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by Edusouls(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
igbsam:
Here in Nigeria doctors and nurses do it, how much more abroad wey dem no know your papa. RiP to the dead.

Please come home and reform your country, Buhari needs all d help he can get to make a better Nigeria.
i dy tell you,brother...
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by FEAO1985(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
this is really unfortunate and i blame it on some bad elements in society.
From my experience Malaysians are very good people and i dont think that i have ever experienced racism in Malaysia.
They are very friendly and i have seen many nigerian muslims married to malays in malaysia

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by oc2fish: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ummmm. Just watching this now. I believe the hospital would have done better than what we saw on the video RIP to the dead. I want to use this medium to tell anybody that has ears: If you are not coming to Malaysia for studies in a renown public University stay at home. I am sure that if the sick guy is a student of one of the Public or credible private University the Doctors will be ruining up and down to save his life. If they do not have facility to care for him they will quickly transfare him to a well equipped hospital.

In this same Malaysia I was given a thorough health check up because of a nasty cough. In this same malaysia guys that has common cold and even malaria are placed in emergency ward transfered to their teaching hospital for proper care. If you are not in Malaysia for studies you are pretty on your own. If you are a legitimate residence nobody will intimidate.
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by no2fuks(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
chill out nigerians die everyday

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I have a dream that one day, Nigeria will be great again
I have a dream that one day Nigerians all over the world would come back home because their land is now flowing with milk and honey
I have a dream that one day Nigerians wont run away because of abject poverty
I have a dream that Nigerians will get the respect that they deserve
I have a dream that we will shine again
I have a dream that the Nigerian passport will given the same treatment as the British and US passports
I have a dream that Nigerians will be known for their integrity
dreams are good. But action is the point.
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by Hybee517(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
1shortblackboy:
even in Nigeria. sombody will be dying doctor will be asking for police report first. my friend was a victim. it was so annoying e be like say my blood wan over boil evapoorate ! angry angry
Dn't blame the doctor or nurse, when you treat a patient with gunshot injury or assault or other injuries that may be crime related without police report and the person turn out to b a criminal the doctor will also be arrested for aiding and abetting. Blame the system.
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by james1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Its true that money can not raise anyone from the dead but police reports or whatever if hospitals get slammed with multiple lawsuits of gross negligence leading to the lose of a loved one.the hospitals way back will throw their hands in the air and say you ahould go meet the police and those were times when tons of people including this writer didn't know of the various rights we can draw from.
These days sue the hospitals and join the police in the suit for all they are worth.sit back and watch both the police and hospital turn on themselves with the blame game.thank God for enlightenment.
Last last them go pay!
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by TheCongo2: 1:39am On Dec 01, 2015
ooshinibos:
YOU SEE ...I hope this supernatural hate for black people will stop one day .... the only way to eradicate this hate is to develop a black nation ( e.g. Nigeria ) to accommodate all different races . ..all of the non blacks do not understand us and have not experience living in a black nation hence this hateful mentality against black people
they used to be a lot of Malaysians in Nigeria ( when things were normal ) and we treated them very well ..they all left when we allow corrupt and evil government to reign over us . the hope of most black people to sojourn was Nigeria because of our capacity and economic aspiration ..but this hope has been shattered ..hence we- black people are in every country where we not loved but tolerated ...but u cannot blame the haters but ourselves in the sense we have refused to build a black nation out of ignorance and wickedness and greed

Do you mean that even those Malaysians who were illegals in Nigerians were also welcome?
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by WestOfAfrica: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
ooshinibos:
YOU SEE ...I hope this supernatural hate for black people will stop one day .... the only way to eradicate this hate is to develop a black nation ( e.g. Nigeria ) to accommodate all different races . ..all of the non blacks do not understand us and have not experience living in a black nation hence this hateful mentality against black people
they used to be a lot of Malaysians in Nigeria ( when things were normal ) and we treated them very well ..they all left when we allow corrupt and evil government to reign over us . the hope of most black people to sojourn was Nigeria because of our capacity and economic aspiration ..but this hope has been shattered ..hence we- black people are in every country where we not loved but tolerated ...but u cannot blame the haters but ourselves in the sense we have refused to build a black nation out of ignorance and wickedness and greed

At least you understand that there should be the building of powerful African nations, but you are being unrealistic when you hope for the hate to disappear, we live in the real world, people are gonna hate each other for whatever reason,it's not about whether someone hates you or not it's the power you have over them. Notice around the world the majority of people don't like Israel for one reason or another but you know you cant go mess with them their country or citizens they is too powerful there is consequences for acting upon that hatred, until Africans build something and own it completely and are able to force other people to pay to use our land, people, resources, ports ect. we will never be able to punish anyone for hating Africans.

We are too busy trying to make friends with former slave traders and anti-Africans instead of building our own stuff, look at how them Arabs built cities out of the sand, don't even have water to drink but they can build something, until our country's leadership is serious about owning stuff an kicking out these Arabs, Jews, whites and Chinese we ain't going nowhere, all our best human capital (skilled labourers and white collar professionals) love fi leave every year, we send out university students and they hate Africa itself too much to build up anything, we need to stop brainwashing our own children to believe that white or Arab is good, all these white American Christian churches and wannabe American names like Nollywood and European and Arab names (actual names for people) is just gonna make people want the real thing and stay where they study.
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by justwise(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
WestOfAfrica:

At least you understand that there should be the building of powerful African nations, but you are being unrealistic when you hope for the hate to disappear, we live in the real world, people are gonna hate each other for whatever reason,it's not about whether someone hates you or not it's the power you have over them. Notice around the world the majority of people don't like Israel for one reason or another but you know you cant go mess with them their country or citizens they is too powerful there is consequences for acting upon that hatred, until Africans build something and own it completely and are able to force other people to pay to use our land, people, resources, ports ect. we will never be able to punish anyone for hating Africans.

We are too busy trying to make friends with former slave traders and anti-Africans instead of building our own stuff, look at how them Arabs built cities out of the sand, don't even have water to drink but they can build something, until our country's leadership is serious about owning stuff an kicking out these Arabs, Jews, whites and Chinese we ain't going nowhere, all our best human capital (skilled labourers and white collar professionals) love fi leave every year, we send out university students and they hate Africa itself too much to build up anything, we need to stop brainwashing our own children to believe that white or Arab is good, all these white American Christian churches and wannabe American names like Nollywood and European and Arab names (actual names for people) is just gonna make people want the real thing and stay where they study.

..with the amount of hatred and bad blood in this world we don't need people like you. This is the type of mind set that make children grow up hating people with no reason other than what they were taught.

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by Originalsly: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm.... was the hospital staff really attending to other patients?...or idle?...instead of complaining and lamenting to each other and filling the room and filming the patient only they should have been speaking to those in charge and have it on video. This video does not support the claims of racism and all that other stuff. Sad that the guy died.

Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA / Aviation Minister Keyamo Inspects Victor Attah Int’l Airport, Akwa Ibom / 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together