Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Heheh. Things Happen Sha, How Can This Be Real? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heheh. Things Happen Sha, How Can This Be Real? (820 Views)

Could This Be Real? / Do You Know What Will Happen If You Drink Coconut Water For 7 Days? / Could This Be Real?look At This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heheh. Things Happen Sha, How Can This Be Real? by kindl0(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2015
was opportuned to excort my cousin to where she'll take her post utme exam last year at least to know where she was sleeping for the night. We got there and the room was owned by 2girls and shortly later another girl joined us, it didn't take long they started discussing some female issues with their normal female gisting codes, ladies u know na. Then I head one say "how long did it take?" Answer was like "hmmm, normal na, but we didn't use glove" o boy my ear learn new things that do o. If you no understand those codes, I no know wetin u still de do here o. I was pressing my phone while my cousin sis was preparing the food, but I was actually listening to them, then they started discussing on a way to make sure their bubbles don't blow and I heard the girl who came in say that a week after the time comes and you don't see anything, use Andrew's Liver Salt and by the next month it should start coming out again... shocked I know I can't remember all they said Co's it's been quite long but I can't forget one thing and that is that they are actually Using Andrew's Liver Salt to prevent pregnancy? Or at least stop the process. Is this a joke?
Re: Heheh. Things Happen Sha, How Can This Be Real? by Godmother(f): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Iffa hear say Andrew liver salt prevents pregnancy
When did it become postinor grin
People who rely on such will find themselves falling pregnant a lot.
Re: Heheh. Things Happen Sha, How Can This Be Real? by kindl0(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Godmother:
Iffa hear say Andrew liver salt prevents pregnancy
When did it become postinor grin
People who rely on such will find themselves falling pregnant a lot.
abiiii. But u do try am before?
Re: Heheh. Things Happen Sha, How Can This Be Real? by Godmother(f): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
kindl0:
abiiii. But u do try am before?

Guys and the funny questions they ask *shakes head*
No wonder ladies would rather not talk about things .
Cos when you say something people automatically assumes its out of experience.

You want to tell me you have never taken andrew liver salt before undecided
Re: Heheh. Things Happen Sha, How Can This Be Real? by kindl0(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Godmother:

Guys and the funny questions they ask *shakes head*
No wonder ladies would rather not talk about things .
Cos when you say something people automatically assumes its out of experience.

You want to tell me you have never taken andrew liver salt before undecided
Maka y. No o.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do I Itch After A Cold Bath / Does This Happen To You Too, Or My Eyes Are Just Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.