Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why You Need Supplements. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Need Supplements. (818 Views)

Life Balance - Health Living With Natural Supplements / Fertility Supplements From GNLD / Get Back Your Sexy Look & Confidence In 9days Using Our Natural Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Supplements. by tforever(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
You must have frequently heard from your personal doctor, even on adverts on television that you may not necessarily need supplements as long as you eat a balanced diet. Even if we have some iota of truth in those statements, it can only be applied to the food produced almost centuries ago. Not the types of foods we eat these days that are biologically enhanced with little or no nutritional values at all.

Consider the following carefully
1. Since the world has turned to fertilizer type of farming, the nutritional values of foods have taken an enormous turn around, with their nutritional values falling everyday even over the course of 50 to 70 years. This is because, the quality of soil now cannot be compared with the quality of soil then. Over time, vital minerals in the soil have been lost and the food produces we eat have less nutritional values.

2. From a research carried out by Rutgers University, it was confirmed that as of current, it takes nineteen ears of corn to equal the nutritional value of just one ear of corn grown over 50 years ago. Phew, that is a serious one!

3. Also, we have less nutrient in the wheat of today, than in wheat of over 50 years ago
With all these points about, you can see for yourself that humans have exchanged quality for quantity. And the quality of food we eat is next to zero. We consume lot, and yet we have little as nutrient for our body. By so doing, we put our body at the mercy of free radicals and opportunistic diseases.
i introduce to you the vital 5 pack. Forever’s Vital5 pack incorporates five specially-selected products, for ultimate vitality, every day. The Vital5 provides a solid foundation of advanced nutrition, serving as the building blocks of any customised nutritional program. Integrate it into your daily routine for that feeling of optimal wellbeing. for more details on how to get the pack send me a mail ]tunde.badejo22@gmail.com. my contact is 08131195769..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Does This Happen To You Too, Or My Eyes Are Just Bad? / Arthritis Treatment Here / Depo Provera And Delayed Conception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.