Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. (47694 Views)

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Brandy / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by StevinMorgan(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Pregnancy is not stoppingTiwa Savagefrom working on her second studio album.

Tiwa savage stands and strikes a poz with Don Jazzy sitting

The 35 years old singer who is married to Tunji ‘TeeBillz’ Balogun has been up and down performing in Different countries, From Uganda to London alongside Flavour.

She was also spotted at a South African Lion Game Reserve with Wizkid’s Tania Omotayo.

The singer appears to be back in Lagos and she’s been spotted with Mavin Boss,Don Jazzyand with the look of things it appears she’s cooking something fresh with the
hitmaker.

African women the pound food even if dem get belle so am not shocked. grin 3bosa for Tiwa savage!!

https://instagram.com/p/1L-M0dtRwx/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Good for her then
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by alberto2k(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2015

So na Aunty Tiwa swallow our ball grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by okpamson15(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2015
I will not doubt the day i see a post title Don Jazzy have s*x with Tiwa.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Cool! Safe delivery tiwa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nimen(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Tiwa knows that if she takes a break from the industry, she'll be history, nothing special about her.

Sipping my juice jejely

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2015
Hehehehhe... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by weirdtee: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2015
okpamson15:

Why cant u people be mindful of ur tots for God sake.If Tiwa is your wife u will have the same tot about her abi?.SMH

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2015
okpamson15:
Maybe its your dirty mind set you need to get rid of.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2015
My Dream Label.sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by okpamson15(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2015
weirdtee:

Why cant u people be mindful of ur tots for God sake.If Tiwa is your wife u will have the same tot about her abi?.SMH
everybody are entitle to their own opinion, leave me alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by okpamson15(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2015
rokiatu:
Maybe its your dirty mind set you need to get ride of.
E get as e the do u. bkful.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by badassProdigy(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2015
tiWa savageE fluaNting baBy bumP sinCe 1969

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Great

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by hijacke(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by likel: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by 2sureguy1(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
She's doing her job.............let her be plz
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Akshow: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
k
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Okaka27(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
why??
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by ige101(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
goodluck to them

And thanks to whoever banned me,am back again
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by NotNairalandi(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
We have more of gossip than news on this Nairaland! How does this help to boost our economy......or are you one of those people that expect Buhari to perform miracle!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nokiae5: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
i love those who love doing their job

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
All I can see is "The Don"!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
All I'm seeing in that Pics is Don Jazzy.

Money good o.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Bonapart(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
I heard something like our first born are not truly ours....
I fear career women

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by foliks(f): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Before nko, she for no work? or she no go chop again......anyway I love her energy
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by gistmelove(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2015
good for her.. her business

for my own business see the below banner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nobody Knows Wizkid" - American Dj's Declare On Live Podcast / Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' / Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.