Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. (47706 Views)

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Brandy / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by bright007(f): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2015
OK...good for them
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by themodernman: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2015
okpamson15:
I will not doubt the day i see a post title Don Jazzy have s*x with Tiwa.

I won't be surprised if her baby bump was made on dat Sofa during one of her Studio Sessions.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by chyBosslady: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Am happy for her
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by omanifrank(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2015
nice
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by petkoffDrake(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2015
This woman for marry Don Jazzy naa
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by omarhlichanwa: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2015
StevinMorgan:
Pregnancy is not stoppingTiwa Savagefrom working on her second studio album.

Tiwa savage stands and strikes a poz with Don Jazzy sitting

The 35 years old singer who is married to Tunji ‘TeeBillz’ Balogun has been up and down performing in Different countries, From Uganda to London alongside Flavour.

She was also spotted at a South African Lion Game Reserve with Wizkid’s Tania Omotayo.

The singer appears to be back in Lagos and she’s been spotted with Mavin Boss,Don Jazzyand with the look of things it appears she’s cooking something fresh with the
hitmaker.

African women the pound food even if dem get belle so am not shocked. grin 3bosa for Tiwa savage!!
pretty strong woman,
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok.
Noted
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by petkoffDrake(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hehehehhe... grin

What's funny? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by AsanwaKC(f): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2015
she looks nice
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by omarhlichanwa: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Strong pretty woman
StevinMorgan:

The 35 years old singer who is married to Tunji ‘TeeBillz’ Balogun has been up and down performing in Different countries, From Uganda to London alongside Flavour.

She was also spotted at a South African Lion Game Reserve with Wizkid’s Tania Omotayo.

The singer appears to be back in Lagos and she’s been spotted with Mavin Boss,Don Jazzyand with the look of things it appears she’s cooking something fresh with the
hitmaker.

African women the pound food even if dem get belle so am not shocked. grin 3bosa for Tiwa savage!!
pretty strong woman,
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by petkoffDrake(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
rokiatu:
Maybe its your dirty mind set you need to get rid of.

If I had not known don jazzy, I wouldve believed him cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by midohatt: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Suchie(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
StevinMorgan:

hitmaker.

Tiwa nwa salvage,we know you are pregnant and thats good news pls remove your hand from your stomach.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Suchie(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Suchie:

Tiwa nwa salvage,we know you are pregnant and thats good news biko remove your hand from your stomach.All your pictures i have seen your hand is always on your tummy ma.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by ElFenomeno1: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
She needs to take it easy and make sure its all balanced.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Odukes(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
okpamson15:
everybody are entitle to their own opinion, leave me alone

How old are you? You sound so foolish.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by fanex: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
hater alert!!!
Nimen:
Tiwa knows that if she takes a break from the industry, she'll be history, nothing special about her.

Sipping my juice jejely
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by ojnnaco(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Its so nice if she not stressing herself too much .. Its part of an exercise and it will make d child healthy and strong
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by phemmolahlah(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin wow that is nice i wish are a quick delivery [code][/code]

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by nairabetguru(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
my darlin X3 grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tiwa of Africa, I wish you TWINS IJN grin grin Carry go, notin do u cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by calyb247(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
okpamson15:

my friend go and die in a lagoon... Negativity is ur watchword
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
alberto2k:

So na Aunty Tiwa swallow our ball grin
lol naughty u,go remove am
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by laserjet: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
So?
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Mentcee(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
You're pathetically stupid.
okpamson15:
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tripping for Jazzy's recording equipment..
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by lorddubic: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
For IELTS quality lectures, exam materials nd registration call 08068239574.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by nephemmy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
None of my business...goin to make some $$$$$
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Since I don dump tiwa for dat bleez I no dey wan see her again next post
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
that DESK... OH LAWD cry cry cry kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Blasts Ice Prince: "Broke Boy, When Last Did You Drop A HIT Song?" / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht / Olamide & His Son Biatifeori Are ‘twinning’ In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.