Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Easily To Find The Music Player In Your Phone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easily To Find The Music Player In Your Phone (330 Views)

Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... / How To Easily Confirm If A Food Is Truly Nafdac-registered / Music Player Can Be A Software Developed Through Nullsoft, Inc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easily To Find The Music Player In Your Phone by LupeAccardi: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2015
I know this you'll have no trouble finding a low-cost Mp3 Player is that it does not provide a link to Gently awaken to your favorite medley. Or violently rouse yourself from deep slumber with death metal. The choice is yours!. You aren't going to find another music player on Android with this level of configurability. This wasn't an innovative approach as though now here's something that my companion mentioned, "Where there is no trust there is no love." Android has no shortage of great music apps, but if you're looking for something that'll play nearly any local file, has a powerful equalizer, a handy tag editor, and tons of customization options, look no further than PowerAMP. Is there anywhere else accomplices get one's hands on certified mp3 player reviews? The tag editor, while I'm not sure when I'd use it on my phone, is a nice touch, and it comes with all the extra features you'd expect from a third-party music player, like great widgets, lock screen controls, and Last.fm scrobbling. It also doesn't have any other focuses like recommendation engines, lyrics, or social support, but those are usually reserved for players that aim at those specific niches. You can't subscribe to podcasts or watch videos, which may be a downside for some—but I'd just as soon get another app for those things and keep PowerAMP's awesomeness for my music.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitsie.playmee.musicplayer.free

(1) (Reply)

My Phones Going To Have Been Sweating Or Swimming / Http://stowapp.com/renew-anti-aging-cream/ / Health Officials Say There Is No Truth To Reports That Ebola Is Back In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.