Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. (685 Views)

Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. / I Was High On Orijin- Oba Of Lagos Confesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. by Weedkhalifa(f): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.

The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’

In his statement, he said;

“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry. I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to protest the Oba’s move to throw all the Orijin into the Lagoon. They have paid a Twitter Trender to trend the Hashtag #DontDrownOurOrijin.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-confesses-i-was-high-on.html

1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. by emmanuelchuks(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hahahhahahahaa u Neva chiiii chon chin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. by pretydiva(f): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is dis 4 real shocked..tel me ur kidding

Orijin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. by Kingrapha(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
#down_with_d_orijin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. by alexlee50: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Great sense of humour
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. by Weedkhalifa(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
so real
pretydiva:
Is dis 4 real shocked..tel me ur kidding

Orijin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. by Weedkhalifa(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
na so
emmanuelchuks:
Hahahhahahahaa u Neva chiiii chon chin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. by nigeriafilms: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
I no blv dis. Cos if to sey d man drink 4 real, how e go take know wetin e talk d next day? Drunker no dey remember wetin happn 2 dem na. Think abt it

(1) (Reply)

Pls Dress Back** Dress Back Turn Around!!! / Beyonce Rocks New Picture In Ankara Dress / Jibola Ajimobi, Oyo State Governor's Daughter Gets Hooked In Her Surprise Birthd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.