Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Inec Please Pay Our Allowances - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Inec Please Pay Our Allowances (651 Views)

NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria / NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Please Pay Our Allowances by mrlaolu: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
I read with utmost surprise this morning on the pages of some national dailes about the claim of INEC that it doesn't owe all its ad-hoc staff.

I will like to state categorically here that Ad-Hoc staff(non-corpers most especially) engaged by the commission in Ogun state are yet to receive their allowances.

There seem to be a sort of discrimination between serving corpers and non-corpers engaged by the commission.

This same issue raised its ugly head during the training where non-corpers were not paid their training allowances.

Sometimes I wonder if these top INEC staff don't get paid very well with them going to the extent of short-changing those engaged by the commission...the stress we go trough working for the commission is too much and now some people will sit down somewhere and start sitting on our money again.

I hope the authorities concerned will help look into these issues as another election is coming in a couple of days.

Thanks,

From An Unemployed Nigerian Trying to make ends meet.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Delta State / Nysc / NYSC Is Never A Waste Of Time! My Personal CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.