Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria (938 Views)

How To Write Well; A Key Towards Writing Great Post / List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria / Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by wilsonl: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
There are many blogs in Nigeria and also out of Nigeria that pays people who writes original content and submit to them for publishing but you must make sure that it is not what you copied from other sites as they will run a plagiarism check on it and if it has zero similarities then your article is good to go.

Another thing to consider is to make sure that your article is line with their niche which means that you don't wrote about sports for a blog that is focus on foods or you don't write about entertainment for blogs focus on business.

You can add the money to your salary or as a student to take care of your daily needs and it will also help you to sharpen your brain and exose your intellect.
Re: Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by wilsonl: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
I think this blog do accept guest post as a blogger which is free ( only if you are a blogger)

They also accept articles for non bloggers who wish to make money from writing and they will pay you accordingly.

http://www.enterpriseboom.com/write-for-eb/

Hope it helps...I am sourcing other blogs that pays for writing articles and will update once found. Please if you know any other, you are free to update it here. Thanks.
Re: Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by shaqhead: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Where r d blogs u ryting abt?
Re: Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by wilsonl: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
shaqhead:
Where r d blogs u ryting abt?

I have posted one already.
Re: Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by redvektor(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
How am i sure day will pay me when have already given them the article
Re: Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by wilsonl: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
redvektor:
How am i sure day will pay me when have already given them the article

They can't publish it without paying you.

Giving them article is one thing and for them publishing it is another and you can always track your article to see if it has been published ...that is relatively easy.

I think the most thing is to make sure that your article is being published by focusing on important and credible article.
Re: Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by redvektor(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
wilsonl:

They can't publish it without paying you.

Giving them article is one thing and for them publishing it is another and you can always track your article to see if it has been published ...that is relatively easy.

I think the most thing is to make sure that your article is being published by focusing on important and credible article.

thats gud the site is it d one u posted above? I day try write article sha but is kind of naija and english stuff will day accept it
Re: Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by wilsonl: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
redvektor:
thats gud the site is it d one u posted above? I day try write article sha but is kind of naija and english stuff will day accept it

That is a business blog and writing about business activities in Nigeria or how to set up a buisness or any other thing about business will be their niche and they will accept.
Re: Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by Godspikin: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
wilsonl:

I think this blog do accept guest post as a blogger which is free ( only if you are a blogger)

They also accept articles for non bloggers who wish to make money from writing and they will pay you accordingly.

http://www.enterpriseboom.com/write-for-eb/

Hope it helps...I am sourcing other blogs that pays for writing articles and will update once found. Please if you know any other, you are free to update it here. Thanks.

Kindly provide more please, we have been waiting for your update boss.
Re: Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria by dwizy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
OKAY

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Romantic Photo In One Word. / Palm Oil Buyers Are Needed / U.S. Dollar Collapse: Analyst Issues Dramatic Warning For The U.S. Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.