Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria (9130 Views)

16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by businessbox: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good day all,
Call me BusinessBox( as am not here to talk about myself).
My Fellow Nairalanders, Considering the deteriorating trend in our economy today, however, we will not rant anymore about it nor point fingers, for actually am here to discuss the way forward. Buhari didn't actually made us poor, he has only pointed ing us in one direction-
1. for us to be creative
2. to depend on ourselves and not on government and
3. for us to manage our resources more efficiently.

this being the case we ought to learn how to do these things in other to survive, and to learn this we need not just PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION but also SCHOLASTIC EDUCATION AND FINANCIAL EDUCATION. you will believe me that we can't learn this in our normal Nigerian schools and so depend on Business and entrepreneur blogs.
I have for the past few days been leading and following a lot of business blogs the problem is that they are all foreign business blogs and you know it's not the same here as over there.

SO I WOULD WANT US TO DROP OUR OPINION ON THIS AND DROP YOUR BEST NIGERIAN BUSINESS BLOG.
In the light of this. I would like to introduce you to www.9jatoday.com the top business and entrepreneurship forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ogbongeblog
Justnaira and maybe
Uniprojects.blog.com

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by businessbox: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
So true, but isn't ogbongeblog a Tech blog?

Aside that My friend what do you have to say? do you agree with me that we need more than Professional education?
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
The best business and entrepreneur blog: https://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com.

Everything you need to become a successful entrepreneur all in one place: information, business ideas, entrepreneur interviews, motivation, financing, the list goes on.

Another one is https://passiveincomecamp.com
A bit new but extremely loaded.

Go on and see for yourself...

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
businessbox:
So true, but isn't ogbongeblog a Tech blog?

Aside that My friend what do you have to say? do you agree with me that we need more than Professional education?

Of course, we need just more than professional education. That's the reason some of us create these blogs and try to make a difference. I believe people would be motivated to look inwards and do something for themselves when they read success stories of other young successful entrepreneurs and that is what my blog tries to achieve. So I get entrepreneurs to tell their stories. You can check it out and might want to feature too. Let's help lift a lot of folks up.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by businessbox: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
So said @ delvite have checked your site and i think its Great. I recommend you check www.abodebusinessonline.com you will get hint.

More reply please...
..... We need to make the move

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by lxgx1: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Although it's a podcast and not a blog www.odeshi.com has some top notch entrepreneurial stuff in Naija. The host interviews top level entrepreneurs monthly and keeps the show fresh. Highly recommended. www.odeshi.com

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
businessbox:
So said @ delvite have checked your site and i think its Great. I recommend you check www.abodebusinessonline.com you will get hint.

More reply please...
..... We need to make the move

That's your site right? It's cool. We could work together. You game?
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by businessbox: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thanks for adding to the education. Nice one @ odeshi.

We are yet to the concept. Its sites that will help elevate the hardship that have befallen the Average Nigerian.
Do drop your own preferred site
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by businessbox: 12:21am On Jun 09, 2016
in Nigeria have brought light to general issues and have in many dimensions brought more solutions to the problem of individuals in Nigeria through providing information, news, and quality content in form of articles which are highly informative to Nigeria readersphere. Business and entrepreneurship were not left behind with many blogs currently in this niche and constantly doing justice to it through providing business tips, entrepreneurship driven articles, discussion on pressing matter to the Nigerian entrepreneurs resulting in an increase in the number of established entrepreneur and upcoming entrepreneur alike. Of a truth, this works and effort of this bloggers are worth applauding for its positive impact. Taking the blog Abodebusinessonline.com which has helped thousands of Nigerians both home and abroad and some African country (eg: Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya) to start up a successful business of their own resulting in the financial independence of this individuals and a reduction of unemployment.

Continue at article source @http://westentrepreneur.com/353/list-of-top-15-business-and-entrepreneurship-blogs-in-nigeria
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by geni(f): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Nice.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by businessbox: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
geni:
Nice.
Thanks
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
businessbox:
in Nigeria have brought light to general issues and have in many dimensions brought more solutions to problem of individuals in Nigeria through providing information, news, and quality content in form of articles which are highly informative to Nigeria readersphere. Business and entrepreneurship was not left behind with many blogs currently in this niche and constantly doing justice to it through providing business tips, entrepreneurship driven articles, discussion on pressing matter to the Nigerian entrepreneurs resulting in increase in number of established entrepreneur and upcoming entrepreneur alike. Of a truth this works and effort of this bloggers are worth applauding for its positive impact. Taking the blog Abodebusinessonline.com which has helped thousands of Nigerians both home and abroad and some African country (eg: Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya) to start up a successful business of their own resulting in financial independence of this individuals and a reduction of unemployment.

Continue at article source @ http://www.abodebusinessonline.com/2015/08/list-of-top-entrepreneur-and-business.html

great write up
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by businessbox: 2:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
businessbox:
Thanks

My pleasure
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by smartludy: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2016
my best would be www.smartbiznation.com - it's a new business blog in Nigeria. If you'd like to learn how to start blogging, start your own business, or how to promote your own business online, this blog has it all - for entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by ponana(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello, I just started [url]thesmeguy.com[/url] where basically all i do is write marketing and growth ideas for businesses

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Intelligentdude(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
lxgx1:
Although it's a podcast and not a blog www.odeshi.com has some top notch entrepreneurial stuff in Naija. The host interviews top level entrepreneurs monthly and keeps the show fresh. Highly recommended. www.odeshi.com
I like the concept, the bullet proof entrepreneur.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by TopFlightCeo: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
You might have to equally check www.topflightceo.com

Nigeria's leading and foremost business and career bog.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by ifyan(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by lazybone1: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
check out www.nairamarkets.com it contains over 50 free downloadable feasibility reports on businesses in all sectors.

Thank me later.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 22, 2016
lazybone1:
check out www.nairamarkets.com it contains over 50 free downloadable feasibility reports on businesses in all sectors.

Thank me later.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by IamKennyAdams: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
you should also include www.toperunsewe.com and www.smehouse.com to the list
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Wingerman: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2016
@Business box. Great and insightful right up. Pls note
http://www.abodebusinessonline.com is cool n okay, but don't u guys know of Nairametrics.com. they like woooooooooh. Got to know of them via Smooth fm, there is this business news/program every morn-Friday morn. The guys from Nairametrics.com are always out there ditching out insightful analysis on the naija economy. Pls pls pls u guy need chk it out. Happy Sunday All.

PLS NOTE ALL AM NEW RESPONDING TO TOPICS ON NAIRALAND, BUT AN ARDENT READER OVER THE YRS. THX ALL.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Basit002(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2016
I just created these blog to educate our youth and biz owners on how to startup there own business.
www.mybizfinance.info

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Cool
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by AVONnadozie(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2016
There are great article on entrepreneurship and startups at ZeeSaa Magazine http://blog.zeesaa.com. It should be on the list.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by charlly2016(m): 3:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Charllychim Ventures, a registered firm in Nigeria, presents to you an opportunity to have an e-book called ‘BASIC ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS ’.
These e-books on basic entrepreneurial skills acquisition are carefully designed to teach step by step training on how to produce more than 30 products and guide you to starting this lucrative business.
Products like: liquid detergent, germicide, antiseptic, hair cream, body cream, petroleum jelly, toilet soap, after shave, shoe polish, toilet wash, bar soap and many other products.
* Where to buy the chemicals, machines, and
*Functions of the chemicals used
*Step by step guide to produce all the products
*Handling of the chemicals
*NAFDAC requirements
*How to get accurate measurement and other relevant techniques of production.
To order:
First e-book…………..N1, 000
Second e-book…………….N1, 000
Third e-book……………N1, 000
E-book on total cure for Pimples, Dandruff, Acne, Eczema and other skin diseases N1,000.
There are some reasons why you must place an order for this e-book:
• You are a job seeker and want to learn these basic skills so that you will be making good money while searching for jobs.
• You are working in an organization but not satisfied with your salary and you want to increase your streams of income.

It is no longer news that our country Nigeria is in recession. Both federal government and state government are owing several months of salaries. Banks and other private companies are downsizing. Cost of foodstuff is equally increasing on daily basis. So there is need for Nigeria citizens to learn additional skills in order to survive the present recession. The skills you will learn in these ebooks will help you to reduce your family expenses because the chemicals are not too costly. You can compare the cost of the chemical to buying the products outside. You can equally decide to produce and market your products for profit.

Call: 08080336220, Whatsapp: 08060190724
Email: charllychim@gmail.com

Visit:https://www.naijavariety..com/basic-entrepreneurial-skills
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by engkorede(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2016
http://www.PreneurDigest.com

No sweet mouthing, seeing is believing
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by maazi99: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by EtienoFrancis(f): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2016
www.makemoneyinnaija.com

Check it out and thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emefiele To Meet Bank CEOs Over Sacking, Forex Policy / Where Can I Get Brown Custom Paper Bags & Custom Serviettes For A Food Business? / Ways Not To Get Scammed On Alibaba!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.