Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. (1258 Views)

IELTS And TOEFL Registration Now Affordable / Master IELTS And TOEFL / Ekitisate University (eksu) Apllicant Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. by danielayodele16(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello guys,
Am creating this tread for those of us preparing to write either IELTS Or TOFEL Exam. I have written IELTS once before but did not get the scores I hoped for, I have made up my mind to re-take the test and I really want to make it this time so please if you have written it before and made good scores or not, kindly share your success story.
Re: IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. by amsoslim(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
danielayodele16:
Hello guys,
Am creating this tread for those of us preparing to write either IELTS Or TOFEL Exam. I have written IELTS once before but did not get the scores I hoped for, I have made up my mind to re-take the test and I really want to make it this time so please if you have written it before and made good scores or not, kindly share your success story.
pls do Dey av any age liimit for the exam,how much is the form,where can one purchase the form and what is the requirement for the exam?
Re: IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. by danielayodele16(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
amsoslim:
pls do Dey av any age liimit for the exam,how much is the form,where can one purchase the form and what is the requirement for the exam?
No age limit, it depends on what u are taking the exam for. Read more on their site www.ielts.britishcouncil.org
Re: IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. by amsoslim(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
danielayodele16:

No age limit, it depends on what u are taking the exam for. Read more on their site www.ielts.britishcouncil.org
hope u aint directing me 2 ua link?
Re: IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. by Krest3d: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
danielayodele16:
Hello guys,

How are the questions like for IELTS? I'd be applying for the test as soon as my Intl Passport is out.
Re: IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. by Krest3d: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
amsoslim:
hope u aint directing me 2 ua link?

That's where you can get detailed info about the test.
Re: IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. by danielayodele16(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Krest3d:

That's where you can get detailed info about the test.
That's true, everything you need is there on their site.
Re: IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. by Krest3d: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
danielayodele16:

That's true, everything you need is there on their site.

You didn't answer my previous question.
Re: IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. by DIVYTESTPREP: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
amsoslim:
Perfect timing,intensive coaching,added to a channeled list of priorities(General or academic) is all you need to achieve that perfect 9.0 score.All these and more are we offering at a discounted fee.You could stop by at 34 Allen Avenue,Lagos for further enquires between 9am-4pm (Monday-Friday).

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission Form 2015/2016 Is Out / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School / 2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.