Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) (1215 Views)

Beautiful Plaster Of Paris (POP) Installations..pictures Included / Fish With Human Teeth Discovered-see What Was Found In It Stomach(photo) / Baby Cradling Swing With Lullaby Lamb At Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by Haywhymido(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
This lamb Was Born With A Human-Like Face… You Won’t Believe Why They Said It Happened
In a village of Chirka, close to the Russian republic of Dagestan, a 45-year-old sheep farmer named Blasius Lavrentiev said he ‘nearly died’ when he saw it. He had been expecting one of his sheep to give birth for a while and he was looking forward to being able to sell babies. However, Blasius was not expecting to see what he saw on the face of this lamb. Huzlers has more: “We had quite a tough winter but when I noticed she was pregnant I was delighted as it meant I would be able to sell the lambs and start making some money again. But when I went down to see how it was going I nearly died from shock when I saw what looked like the hairy face of an old man staring up at me,” said Blasius. Apparently some of the superstitious locals thought
the sheep farmer had been having s*x with his
sheep which resulted in this freaky little thing. To
that ridiculous claim, all one can do is “smh.” If
humans could mate with animals and create cross
breeds, there would be all kinds of funky human/ animal babies running around here. A local veterinarian by the name of Dorofei Gavrilov
said, “From what we can make out the anomaly is
the result of the farmer giving the lamb’s mother
too much vitamin A.” Vitamin A did that? Wow.
Well, the sheep farmer doesn’t seem to care what
caused this deformity. “Whatever has caused it, she’s a little beauty and I definitely won’t be selling
her for anyone’s dinner table either as the buyers
want her on display.”

Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by chiefolododo(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
This one is strong
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ha!
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by njideoby(f): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Maybe this is how humans in their villages look like because no human in my village look like this.

1 Like

Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
lol
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
njideoby:
Maybe this is how humans in their villages look like because no human in my village look like this.
close ur eyes, take a deep breath and look at dat pics again
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by njideoby(f): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
tonywirelex:
close ur eyes, take a deep breath and look at dat pics again
I just took your prescription and lo, nothing.
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by eddycolo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thats photoshopped. I dont believe it.
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
this could result from genetic modifications in farm animals. pitfalls of Recombinant DNA technology.
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
eddycolo:
Thats photoshopped. I dont believe it.

its totally possible though
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by todayguest(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why the head cum big pass the body? Abi na photo-shop tins?
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by ivyy(f): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Scary shocked
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by April07: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Awww... Cute lamb kiss

Bring it let's use for peppersoup..
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by calebbintus: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na lie. Photo wey shop pass no reach am
Re: A Lamb With Human Face (picture Included) by NifemiOlu(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Funny...

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Scream Surprised Us / If U Can Remember This, Then U Are No Longer A Baby / When Is A Baby Old Enough To Sleep In A Separate Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.