Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere (1221 Views)

How To Honour Your Partner’s Need / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You? / ' Marry Someone Like Yourself' Or ' Opposite Attracts'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by perkyendy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Everybody have one thing or the other that attracted them to their partner, some could be their shape while some its their look and how they work for some, it could be their voice and how they talk...

For me it was her gentle way that actually pricked me first lol

What about you lets know what Is The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite S ex? let's be sincere please.
http://seyiadesina.com/word/8-question-you-should-ask-if-heshe-is-the-right-person-for-you/
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by Iamlordgee(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Brb
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by Dheartless: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
yansh!
then I go on to check if she has the kind of character I want.
then I go on to screw the ass.
then when I am through I most likely will d*mp.

what I am saying is I ain't got no partner.
so therefore I apologise for commenting
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by Ewuro4: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
His Persistence was the sexiest attitude I have never seen in another man during my dating time. He never gave up until I said okay and went on a first date.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by perkyendy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ewuro4:
His Persistence was the sexiest attitude I have never seen in another man during my dating time. He never gave up until I said okay and went on a first date.

Hahahaha thats cool, some guys can have that enduring spirit u know
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by fulfillbill(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Am unconciously staring at her teeth and well arranged, are they white? oh i like you, i like you,i like you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Height
Bald head
Def slim

These are first then I can check out his fingers, shoes, watch, belt
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by PresVA: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
What attracted me to him was his gentleness. . He wasn't like so many other guys in my lodge... he was cooking his food, never saw him in a joint drinking beer, very religious, intelligent and well coordinated. .

Also his gap teeth. .I hope he transfers it to our kids wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by ivyT(f): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nothing o.he's just there.
Jesus is the way
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by hesiod: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Grace and poise.
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by lilmax(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dyt:
Height
Bald head
Def slim

These are first then I can check out his fingers, shoes, watch, belt
bald head Watch

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by RiloKiley: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
lilmax:
bald head Watch
Lol
She dey talk her own na. Talk your own.
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by pet4ril(f): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
It was just like that
I knew /see nothing about him when we met
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
brb
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by Dyt(f): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
lilmax:
bald head Watch

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes
Bald headed man
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by Fkforyou(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2016
This made me to remember a girl I was having a crush on during my undergraduate days.... grin

I don't know what made me to be attracted to her, it could be her beauty or her grace and poise, I don't know.
All I know was that, I was the iron and she was the magnet..... grin.

Each time I saw her, I was so busy admiring her while my heart would be beating like a train about to derail and my foot would be stuck on the ground like a mango tree.... grin. embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by DollyParton1(f): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2016
His beautiful smile.
His height
His Sonorous voice. (BOY HE CAN SING!!!)

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by ahnie: 12:57am On Feb 19, 2016
His blunt-nez.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by bolseas(f): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
His Eyez

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by byvan03: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
The bad boy persona with a glaze of gentility.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by grad2012(f): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
His hieght, lips ,smell and looks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by Vyolet(f): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
His beautiful eyes, thick and long lashes, large concave shaped.
His tall and slim figure.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere by marbee(f): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
His honesty and bluntness,says what he thinks ,dose not sugarcoat words.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Viral 5 Generation Photo Of A Nigerian Family / Meet The Baby Girl Who Was Born With Half Her Skull Missing (photos) / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.