Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Are These Sets Of Parents Worthy To Be Called Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are These Sets Of Parents Worthy To Be Called Parents? (742 Views)

A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Some People Don't Deserve To Be Called Parents / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Sets Of Parents Worthy To Be Called Parents? by Hardeysolution(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Some parents are of the theorem-'before a child takes 20, i will take 30'
Some parents are of the rule-'no child can kill me'.
Some parents are of the principle-'God that sent them to the world will take care of them'.
Some parents say-'if you have your money in the future, don't let me have of it'.

What kind of parents would we call these? Are they actually parents?
Re: Are These Sets Of Parents Worthy To Be Called Parents? by Beesluv: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
no. I'v seen a man that said his children should work for their own fortunes just as hr struggled to get his
Re: Are These Sets Of Parents Worthy To Be Called Parents? by goodmorning40: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
And what kind of writer would we call u
Re: Are These Sets Of Parents Worthy To Be Called Parents? by missdebs(f): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
they arent parents, dey are lucky to be blessed with kids that people are looking for and they behave dis way, as absurd as it sounds many of this people litter the streets giving birth like dogs...buhari shuld do somethn bout it as the kids grow up to be the future touts of nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Couples Have Access In Each Other's Fones??? / How A Man Should Dress Up For The First Date / Look Out Funny Respond A Guy Gave To His Girl When She Requested For Iphone 6.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.