Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? (4081 Views)

"Obama Features In Advert For Lagos Restaurant". Photo / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Paypal & Paypal Full Info & Paypal With Access To Email Now In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thanks all
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Fashola4thSon: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2015
seeing some tweets on twitter always. thanks for this. i pray it work for us
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fashola4thSon:
seeing some tweets on twitter always. thanks for this. i pray it work for us

It will benefit everybody and makes trading easy
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by ediko5(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
with the high level of unemployment in the country, every most of our youths sees the internet as the easiet place to make money. so fraud will still be high.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
ediko5:
with the high level of unemployment in the country, every most of our youths sees the internet as the easiet place to make money. so fraud will still be high.

I goy scammed of $100 by foreigner 3 days ago. Remember fraud is everywhere
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
arbitrage:

All such tricks may work for small amounts of transactions. But when you start dealing big, PayPal will periodically mess you up. I have had $4600+ and $8600+ limited these past February and March even though neither of those are my first time experience with their hiccup.

You are definitely right! !!
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by redcliff: 6:19am On Apr 16, 2015
You all clamouring for this. No matter how hard you push, this would not come in a long time. However, understand that the little u have now is a privilege. Dont misuse it.. what paypal makes worldwide is good enough for tgem to not even include africa on their list of revenue and earnings. Fix your institutions, the others would fix itself
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2015
redcliff:
You all clamouring for this. No matter how hard you push, this would not come in a long time. However, understand that the little u have now is a privilege. Dont misuse it.. what paypal makes worldwide is good enough for tgem to not even include africa on their list of revenue and earnings. Fix your institutions, the others would fix itself

If we didn't fight for our right, why are we human beings.?
If we didn't make a move, why will paypal do anything?

All we ask is a sacrifice. Do yours and leave the rest for Almighty God/Allah

1 Like

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by redcliff: 6:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

If we didn't fight for our right, why are we human beings.?
If we didn't make a move, why will paypal do anything?

All we ask is a sacrifice. Do yours and leave the rest for Almighty God/Allah

Having paypal in the firstplace is not your right. Its an international company not domiciled in Nigeria you are begging for a service. How does that make it your right? If your insyitutions were in place, we would not be having this conversation
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Emeca: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2015
They have said it severally, they cannot handle d level of fraud Nigerians are capable of. Cooperation from Nigerian law enforcement agencies is not always certain.

Paypal is in for business not sentiments. They cant afford to shoot themselves in the leg to satisfy Nigerians.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2015
redcliff:

Having paypal in the firstplace is not your right. Its an international company not domiciled in Nigeria you are begging for a service. How does that make it your right? If your insyitutions were in place, we would not be having this conversation

It's our right to plead for better online transactions, yes it belongs to them but businesses requires their presence because they are then only accepted means of payment I'd you don't what I mean.

I can no longer bid on ebay and payment because they only accept paypay. I can make use of Nigeria paypal but at what exchange rate? 220 per dollar whereas I buy funds from online marketers at 150 to 160 per unit.

Until you and I understand buying and selling. PayPal should should give full features
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by iykepromotions: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
legalwealth:

You are definitely right! !!
hi i want to receive some money online and i need your service but your number is not going. please get back to me asap; ikennaobi44@gmail.com. however if you're no longer in the business, recommend a trusted person to me. {am a returning customer}
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2015
iykepromotions:
hi i want to receive some money online and i need your service but your number is not going. please get back to me asap; ikennaobi44@gmail.com. however if you're no longer in the business, recommend a trusted person to me. {am a returning customer}

Sorry!Please contact us via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2015
More tweets coming . Please join the campaign
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by iykepromotions: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
legalwealth:

Sorry!Please contact us via info@ijamsolution.com
you are doing a great work and highly recommended. kudos!
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
iykepromotions:
you are doing a great work and highly recommended. kudos!

Thanks and you are highly welcome! !!
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 05, 2015
tonytony208:

Nigeria is not the only country with internet scammers. India, US, south Africa and even kenya have their fair share internet fraud practices; yet they are enjoying full features on PayPal. Nigerians should stop believing practically every thing these white men tell us about ourselves. We are not as bad as they make us look.
Kenya has Bank Fraud.Not internet fraud.There has never been an internet based fraud done by Local Kenyans in Kenya(There have been cases of internet fraud done in Kenya.By Chinese and Nigerians).Paypal is yet to mention Kenya as a nation with fraudsters using Paypal.That is why Kenyans can even withdraw from Paypal to Kenyan bank accounts as well as Payoneer.Indeed,Both Payoneer and Skrill now also allow withdrawals to MPESA and those with an Equity Orange Money Account can recieve cash directly from Paypal and withdraw from an Orange Money agent or from an Equity ATM.
B.Both the USA and India have cases of fraud but Paypal knows that there is ACCOUNTABILITY in the two nation's financial sectors. If fraud occurs,the matter is always resolved(the same applies to Kenya's banking sector. As of 2014,100% of all fraudsters are caught though not publicly reported so as to maintain the bank's reputation).
Nigeria...Where can I start.First of all,has no ID system and forgable Drivers licenses and Birth certificates. Kenya has a National ID system.And its foolproof(Non Kenyan Somalis do bribe to get a Kenyan ID but since their Kenyan maternal and paternal details do not exist,the ID number they get is useless as it does not show up on the immigration database and cannot open an account with a local bank).The U.S. uses SSN and a Driver's License for identity purposes and India allocates every person with a Unique ID No. And India's paypal works in the opposite of Nigeria. India's Paypal allows recieving of cash and withdrawal of Paypal.But you cannot keep cash in Indian paypal for more than 7 days.Neither can you shop with an Indian paypal with cash from which you recieved from others,you have to first withdraw it to your bank account (for tax purposes) then deposit the amount you want to shop with back to Paypal.Indeed,Paypal is now withdrawing from India as a result of these funny rules.
Nigeria does not have these guarantees.At the same time,Nigerian authorities frustrate interpol's attempts to investigate cybercrime. Most cases go unresolved.On the other hand Interpol often lands in Kenya and S.A guns and stun grenade blazing with the blessing of the local police.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
tonytony208:

Nigeria is not the only country with internet scammers. India, US, south Africa and even kenya have their fair share internet fraud practices; yet they are enjoying full features on PayPal. Nigerians should stop believing practically every thing these white men tell us about ourselves. We are not as bad as they make us look.
Kenya has Bank Fraud.Not internet fraud.There has never been an internet based fraud done by Local Kenyans in Kenya(There have been cases of internet fraud done in Kenya.By Chinese and Nigerians).Paypal is yet to mention Kenya as a nation with fraudsters using Paypal.That is why Kenyans can even withdraw from Paypal to Kenyan bank accounts as well as Payoneer.Indeed,Both Payoneer and Skrill now also allow withdrawals to MPESA and those with an Equity Orange Money Account can recieve cash directly from Paypal and withdraw from an Orange Money agent or from an Equity ATM.
B.Both the USA and India have cases of fraud but Paypal knows that there is ACCOUNTABILITY in the two nation's financial sectors. If fraud occurs,the matter is always resolved(the same applies to Kenya's banking sector. As of 2014,100% of all fraudsters are caught though not publicly reported so as to maintain the bank's reputation).
Nigeria...Where can I start.First of all,has no ID system and forgable Drivers licenses and Birth certificates. Kenya has a National ID system.And its foolproof(Non Kenyan Somalis do bribe to get a Kenyan ID but since their Kenyan maternal and paternal details do not exist,the ID number they get is useless as it does not show up on the immigration database and cannot open an account with a local bank).The U.S. uses SSN and a Driver's License for identity purposes and India allocates every person with a Unique ID No. And India's paypal works in the opposite of Nigeria. India's Paypal allows recieving of cash and withdrawal of Paypal.But you cannot keep cash in Indian paypal for more than 7 days.Neither can you shop with an Indian paypal with cash from which you recieved from others,you have to first withdraw it to your bank account (for tax purposes) then deposit the amount you want to shop with back to Paypal.Indeed,Paypal is now withdrawing from India as a result of these funny rules.
Nigeria does not have these guarantees.At the same time,Nigerian authorities frustrate interpol's attempts to investigate cybercrime. Most cases go unresolved.On the other hand Interpol often lands in Kenya and S.A guns and stun grenade blazing with the blessing of the local police.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 05, 2015
Plus 80% of Internet fraudsters in South Africa are Nigerians
Locals are 10% at most.
There is yet to be Internet fraud done by Kenyan citizens.Only Chinese,Nigerians,Russians and non Kenyan Indians are involved in 100% of the cases.
Indian scams are easy to detect and they mostly target other Indians.
Americans target Americans.And Canadians sometimes.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 05, 2015
Locals are 10% at most.
There is yet to be Internet fraud done by Kenyan citizens.Only Chinese,Nigerians,Russians and non Kenyan Indians are involved in 100% of the cases.
Nigerians target everyone.Even Greenland.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
GERALD710:
Locals are 10% at most.
Nigerians target everyone.Even Greenland.

Everyone is a fraudster. Nor only Nigeria
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by hisenjos: 12:32am On May 07, 2015
Meanwhile till it is sorted out, let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually with 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Read what a satisfied client has to say of our services.
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408

GERALD710:

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by tonytony208(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2015
GERALD710:

For your information Sir, I was scammed by a Kenyan online.
I was also scammed online twice by Indians. Sir, they are as guilty as they come. Like I hinted earlier, do not allow these people to twist your mind about your country.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Tekkyboy(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2015
i support this motion,its been affecting me a lot
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Deking9(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2015
I need a help, i'm trying to open my own paypal accout but, i am having a problem with the defference between "credite card number" and "csc".....just confused of that, can someone help?........am using mastercard
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by mavinc4u(f): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
Deking9:
I need a help, i'm trying to open my own paypal accout but, i am having a problem with the defference between "credite card number" and "csc".....just confused of that, can someone help?........am using mastercard

Crefit card number is that long digit on the front surface of your ATM card while the CSC is the 3 digits number on the reverse side of your ATM card
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2015
tonytony208:

For your information Sir, I was scammed by a Kenyan online.
I was also scammed online twice by Indians. Sir, they are as guilty as they come. Like I hinted earlier, do not allow these people to twist your mind about your country.

Exactly what I am saying.

Why do we allow these people to brainwash our intelligence? USA INDIA POLAND RUSSIA etc scam more than Nigeria!!!!!!!

Yet they have fully verified Paypal running 24 7 in their country.

I don't believe any shit accusing or rating Nigeria as the most fraudulent Country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Released Its Unaudited Third-quarter Earnings. / Inflation To Drop To 15.04% In January On Slower Food Index Growth—fsdh / Ekeh To FG: Grant Exceptional Tax Concessions To Save Tech Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.