Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up (2034 Views)

Man Kills His 18-Month-Old Daughter In Makurdi, "A Voice Told Him She's A Witch" / Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by phlio(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jolly Tumuhiirwe, the maid who is the main
actress in the ‘horror movie’ has been charged
with attempted m****r and she is due to
appear in court on Dec. 08, 2014.
Speaking from Luzira prison, Jolly Tumuhiirwe
has asked the ‘world’ to forgive her for what
she did..she said;
“My dad in Kabale was very sick and yet my
mom did not have any money. I asked my
bosses for some money to send to my dad but
they told me that I hadn’t made a month yet
and my father was dying, so it kept on
haunting me.”
“That is the more reason I referred the anger
to the baby but I’m sorry. But that madam
(Arnella’s mom) is not easy. She used to say
that I steal money from the clothes and Eric’s
wallet, I eat the babies food…and yet I can’t
eat the food, I’m not a baby, those were all
lies, so, I was also not happy from my heart.”
“I feel guilty..ok when I was doing it I thought
I was disciplining the baby because also the
mother sometimes slaps her, I also saw from
the mom. The torch I used was small and it’s
not hard. I think, I will never do it again”
..of her experience in Prison, she said;
“It’s not good at all even my fellow prisoners
don’t want to associate with me, they want to
beat me up. In fact they were saying that I
should join them in their rooms, nobody likes
me and I’m feeling bad I will never do it
again, I ask the world to forgive me and also
tell the bosses who have maids to treat them
well.”

source ... http://99gists..com/2015/03/why-i-beat-18-month-old-baby-to-near.html

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
she should rot in jail. mtchew
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by phlio(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she should rot in jail. mtchew
u no deh sleep mama
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by domopps(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
She should tell Allyson Madueke and Fayose when they have inter-prison Cultural display and Novelty football March!

Nonsense And Nonsense

Cheeeeers
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
What is she saying? undecided

Bloody liar, she is saying all that bulcrap to justify her evil act, nonsense girl.
Thank God say no be crazysaint child you did that shit to

i will use my bare hands to excavate your pusssssy

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by phlio(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
crazysaint:
What is she saying? undecided

Bloody liar, she is saying all that bulcrap to justify her evil act, nonsense girl.
Thank God say no be crazysaint child you did that shit to

i will use my bare hands to excavate your pusssssy
small small a beg
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Madam u talk about hitting the child with the touch only, what about the kicks on her face? Stepping on her with one leg? Throwing her hard on the floor? And so on.... And to say this child was just 18month
Madam, that was so inhuman mbok

Honestly, When I saw that video, I swore never to have a maid

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by phlio(m): 12:01am On Apr 09, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Madam u talk about hitting the child with the touch only, what about the kicks on her face? Stepping on her with one leg? Throwing her hard on the floor? And so on.... And to say this child was just 18month
Madam, that was so inhuman mbok

Honestly, When I saw that video, I swore never to have a maid
couldn't watch video again.....that was inhuman.......u never sleep? oya go sleep
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2015
phlio:
couldn't watch video again.....that was inhuman.......u never sleep? oya go sleep

Na, I be winch, we no dey sleep by this time smiley
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by phlio(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

I see ooo ....awa u mama
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by phlio(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

I see o....awa u this bright Morin
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2015
phlio:
I see o....awa u this bright Morin

Am very fine, thanks
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by morethanadoll(f): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
I didn't even read the article. The title alone was enough. People like this don't deserve a trial. Better yet, they don't deserve a quick death by electrocution or injection, either. She deserves to be locked up with the key thrown away and let her rot away due to starvation. I have no pity for a person that takes another's life, especially the life of an innocent child that get a chance to live life.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by phlio(m): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
morethanadoll:
I didn't even read the article. The title alone was enough. People like this don't deserve a trial. Better yet, they don't deserve a quick death by electrocution or injection, either. She deserves to be locked up with the key thrown away and let her rot away due to starvation. I have no pity for a person that takes another's life, especially the life of an innocent child that get a chance to live life.
lwkmd.......
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by Nickijoy(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
I was shocked and pained the day I saw the video... I felt the pain of the lil baby...
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by timilinda(f): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
morethanadoll:

The baby didn't die, bt I still can't bring myself to watch d video again. That maid is demonic and deserves no 4giveness. Is she pleading? She never start, NOW NA MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up by FortuneVal: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow, see life. What if all shes saying is true? Poverty can bring out a devil in you. Her fathers health and others things she said might have affected her psychologically and the devil took over her as she began to assault the poor child. Na wa ooo... Who knows??

But for now jail serves her right

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing In Church While Others Were Praying In Bayelsa. (Photos). / 18-Year-Old Girl Left Traumatised After Being ‘Gang-Raped By Five Boys / Endsars: Can Someone Explain This (photo)??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.