Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral (35812 Views)

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman / Liberian Lady Almost Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Ipisi(m): 3:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Video of a Lady almost beating a 3-Month old baby to death goes Viral, See Reactions from People

This video you are about to watch is really disturbing. It pains me so bitterly that this kind of woman still exists in this world and is allowed to walk freely. This is dnagerous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPWNysQhDLw

The video was posted by a Facebook User Manyike Inno based in Johannesburg, South Africa

https://web.facebook.com/manyikei/videos/1169585099755741/

i felt like crying after watching this video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by feodan: 3:56am On Nov 27, 2016
She Don try Abortion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by dabbyz(f): 5:02am On Nov 27, 2016
some people have lost d humanity in them!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Anoruo(m): 5:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Who is this demon again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by softMarket(m): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2016
fear woman before the devil!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by JesusmyGod1: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by KomonSense: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
But where is Lalasticlala nah
this FP worthy ooo
The woman is evil
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by kinggogo: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Same tin should b done to dis biiitchh

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Efe16(f): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
this woman wicked sha
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by obamd: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wait...
If she's the mother, She probably has a psychiatric disorder and needs to be evaluated.
Some women have thoughts of harming or even killing their babies after delivery. It's a mental health problem that Probably wasn't paid attention to.

If it's a maid, a year in jail should reset her brains

15 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by ThundrCork(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op that's the mother slapping the child. She was squating with a friend who normally leaves her daughter behind when she goes to work. The womans daughter recorded the video.

Guys wey dey give belle anyhow, this is what happens to your child when you leave your child to them baby mamas. They take out frustration on your child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
angry

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by ednut1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
dats a doll angry. they shud gerahere

7 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Booty4me: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jesuuuuuu

4 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Emilo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
I told dem, not everyone walking n talking is normal

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Zico5(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
This world is another thing entirely. I watched the video and it was pathetic. This is why people should beware of house helps. The moment u observe that ur baby do run away from house help in ur presence, just take note. Something grievous is happening in ur absence. Some people are naturally wicked and dangerous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by chukkystar(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chineke!! Y did I watch dat.. Some Women get mind
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by yomi007k(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Im sure ds is Kenya

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by bluaero(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
WTF! cry

If that was my child i'll kill that biiiitch!!!!! angry angry angry angry
I swear by all the gods...I'll fvcking kill the beast angry

11 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by bigheart2013(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
This may look extraordinary but honestly the heart of most people you deal with and date (even some people commenting on this post) are like that. If you doubt me have you seen two former lovers quarrel and see what they do to each other? My friend once said "once you notice that someone you are dating is either mean or disrespectful to others even if he/she is treating you well, just dump the person. The demon inside him/her will show up on you one day". One time at Aba a lady poisoned wedding rice so that every body would die because the man dumped her and married another lady.

I don't like Angry people!!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by InformedLola(f): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Oh my God. I hope she's traced down.
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Cessa0(f): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Xblink(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Who was doing d filming..?
Wat a wicked world.... A baby dat doesn't even no his or herself yet..

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Marcofranz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
The child doesn't look real to me.
Just saying .

4 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Is that a baby or a doll

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Mrelvinoo: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
She is high on something
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by abbeyty(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
i cant finish watching the video, i think devil himself is still a leaner where this woman dey what a pathetic Animal in human cloth. i still doubt if it actually a real baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by mcemmy0z: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
This woman deserve 3 million stroke of cane

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by TRADELYN: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Only very few ladies are not mean. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by ophils1: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Evils

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politician Fights TV Presenter Live On TV For Questioning Him Too Much(Pic / Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage / Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.