Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna (18640 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping Kenyan Student In India / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
is that a good news ? embarassed a man that will stabilize world oil price or make $1 = N1 ........ Hmmmmmm you sure say na good news be that ?...undecided ?

your region can't even produce a president...
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by mustymatic(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
is that a good news ? embarassed a man that will stabilize world oil price or make $1 = N1 ........ Hmmmmmm you sure say na good news be that ?...undecided ?
e pass Jonathan clueless
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2015
make dem castrate d ediot
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by olulove(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:
He said, “To be honest with you, I don’t know what come over me but I started[b] flipping[/b] with my manhood which was already erected and, as if the devil want to punish me, the late Fatimah came into my room because we are neighbours and she is used to me.

http://leadership.ng/news/422813/man-27-arrested-for-raping-minor-to-death-in-kaduna

the mallam kini na phone...? shocked shocked what is he flipping for goodness sake...dem need to destroy the flex of his flipping preek then

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by AGgal(f): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Speechlesslipsrsealed
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by GboyegaD(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2015
The wickedness of man is immeasurable. How can one be so mean

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Iype(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Speechless
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Donbabaj: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2015
so touching!
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Too bad! RIP little girl. Hmmm...some pple are still making tribalistic comments here, When will it stop?

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by sophtaf(f): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT FROM THE NORTH ? sad embarassed undecided angry
C ya life? Na only 4 north that kind thing dey happen?
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by loomer: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Wetn dem de arrest and charge this kind person to court for, wasting tax payers money, wen una fit beat hell comot from him body for free

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by vickkyruby(f): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2015
Death to him. His manhood should be fried in a very hot oil while some should be given to him to drink.Rubbish! angry
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by sweatlana: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2015
A 2 year old baby. What chance did she have? cry

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by upsonn(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:

You said that before election.. It didn't stop many sensible Nigerians to voted him in. Its only senseless you that keep ranting trash... May I advise you to go to the nearest transformer and do the right with it.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by eduxerxes: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
Idiot
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by sweatlana: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Imagine how that little girl must have cried and cried not understanding in her innocent mind why this was happening to her...

Oh God

2 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by DukeNija(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2015
ijustdey:

My and your President did come out of there cool

He didn't say anything, he said anything good.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Missmossy(f): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Jeez! Thats terrible, such a heartless man angry

2 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Sanchez01: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
Like someone rightly mentioned, your IQ is very low and it's quite disturbing that you exhibited this foolishness as early as this. Rape overtime has gone beyond tribe, religion or colour. Please it's a bit insensitive that you spewed that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by holyokoto(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2015
My Opinion is that since, He is more than devil himself, He should be sentence to sexual intercourse by 100 prostitute until He joins his stupid ancestors in Hell
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by mytime24(f): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Evil man

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kodded(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Sanchez01:

Like someone rightly mentioned, your IQ is very low and it's quite disturbing that you exhibited this foolishness as early as this. Rape overtime has gone beyond tribe, religion or colour. Please it's a bit insensitive that you spewed that rubbish.

stop all this ranting and tell me the good thing that we all have heard and rejoice with them ? undecided
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Nawa o, wat if wen dis guy marry, dat means d woman go divorce am o, since his libido is too high.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kodded(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2015
sophtaf:
C ya life? Na only 4 north that kind thing dey happen?
but
true bad news is always reported in that region a lot
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by abeebadekunle(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
not fair
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by solayd(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2015
I can't just imagin this lipsrsealed
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Awwal1st(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
NA idiot you be.. Fool
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by thaoriginator: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
Mumu boy with a Monkey's brain!
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kodded(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Gidipal:
your iq is very low
Shey ma iq is low .....oya tell me how many good news have you heard that was reported in that region

Gidipal post =32508640:

but he defeated your brother who was incumbent na...so that means no good thing can come out of ss...try producing a president in 100yrs let see
No good thing abi @bolded but the oil your useless leaders in the north and south west are fighting is from which region? undecided
Hypocrite angry

Tell me how many times has cnn reported any good news from the north ? undecided
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by sophtaf(f): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
but
true bad news is always reported in that region a lot
ok undecided
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by BraniacX(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2015
ijustdey:

My and your President did come out of there cool

Not mine, yours alone
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by sophtaf(f): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2015
DukeNija:

He didn't say anything, he said anything good.
hmm tryin to understand wat u just wrote nw.is d president-elect not gud'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Uncovers Illegal Fuel Dump In Abuja / Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members / Suspected Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.