Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna (18641 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping Kenyan Student In India / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kodded(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Mumu boy with a Monkey's brain!
You wey get better brain I see am .... Smh undecided
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kodded(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Awwal1st:

NA idiot you be.. Fool
did I call anybody a fool ?..........product of a fail education I guess
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kodded(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2015
abeebadekunle:
not fair
okay I have changed it sad
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by BraniacX(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Gidipal:
your iq is very low

but he defeated your brother who was incumbent na...so that means no good thing can come out of ss...try producing a president in 100yrs let see

Idiat!!!

There'll be no Neejaria for you reta.rds to rule then, only arewanistan where you can butcher and rape each other to death to your hearts content
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by MKO4ever(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Homguy(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2015
DuchessLily:
Jesus Christ!!!

RIP little angel cry

When will some men stop dis rubbish??

They should castrate or hang him by d balls angry
Are you a gsk rep?
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by lanreadekunle(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2015
In facts its baffles me the way our people respond to an issues what has president got to do with this now and more so which tribe is free from goat I mean the animal in human skill tell pls don't let us be shifting blames ,tbis man should die by hanging tanx
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Basildvalour(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2015
What do you expect me from a MALLAM
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by BraniacX(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Sanchez01:

Like someone rightly mentioned, your IQ is very low and it's quite disturbing that you exhibited this foolishness as early as this. Rape overtime has gone beyond tribe, religion or colour. Please it's a bit insensitive that you spewed that rubbish.

Yet, the dominant religion up north tacitly supports paedophilia on girls from poor families, marrying them to rich powerful men at the ages of 10,11,12,13 under the excuse of religion and tradition, ages at which these rich powerful men keep their daughters in school away from lusty and paedophilic eyes preventing other men from doing to their children what they did to their child brides, so imagine what will happen when a man from that area wants to enjoy the experience of a nubile child bride when he doesn't have the money or clout of the rich and powerful? ............RAPE angry and now a kid is dead and you're offended someone asked whether anything good can come from those parts of the north? Yesterday there was a thread about how some idi.ots burnt down a church and killed a girl doing so because an ex-christian muslim convert converted back to christianity and you're acting pissed of someone asked arelevant question?

Let me narrow it down.

CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT OF THE HAUSA/FULANI NORTH?

Quote me and DIE!!

FVcktards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by ijustdey: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2015
BraniacX:

Not mine, yours alone

am sure you're an immigrants here or you aren't a Nigerian
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by ijustdey: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
is that a good news ? embarassed a man that will stabilize world oil price or make $1 = N1 ........ Hmmmmmm you sure say na good news be that ?...undecided ?

just when he was announced the President of Nigeria..... the stock market did pick up and the exchange rate dropped to almost 172naira per dollar from the rate your brother GEJ did peg it at around 220naira per dollar
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Bbglory(f): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2015
RIP little angel. embarassed
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by femliany(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2015
These kind of people should be fed to the lions
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by WILSON(f): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by walyx(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Dis issue of raping kids is smtin else.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by dubajek: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
mothers please take good care of your kids. Evil generation
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Ulove(f): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2015
OMG! End time things.Wat s realy happning in this Nigeria? Old fools bleepng innocent kids cryRip to the dead pls parents keep an eye on dis kids pls.be careful with ikechukwu and shabu your neigbors pls
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kenny987(f): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kenny987(f): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2015
This is such shame and eternal disgrace to that vagabond! Meanwhile some oaf will still find it in their heads (and why not when it's only filled with fluff n air!) to say parents should be mindful of how they dress their daughters... Kai! Tufiakwa!

And he's 'begging' for mercy after concealing d poor girl among his clothes to wash! in short, na God catch am cos him don dey do am since! May the ghost of that little girl constantly torture n torment him till he breathes his last! Even satan go shock for ds kind wickedness!
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Reference(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2015
kenny987:
This is such shame and eternal disgrace to that vagabond! Meanwhile some oaf will still find it in their heads (and why not when it's only filled with fluff n air!) to say parents should be mindful of how they dress their daughters... Kai! Tufiakwa!

And he's 'begging' for mercy after concealing d poor girl among his clothes to wash! in short, na God catch am cos him don dey do am since! May the ghost of that little girl constantly torture n torment him till he breathes his last! Even satan go shock for ds kind wickedness!

So what are you saying. That parents should not be on the side of caution in ALL matters concerning the upbringing of their children?

Let me tell you this. You owe it to them to do EVERYTHING humanly possible to nurture and protect them. Here they failed in one. Just one and have paid the price.

Just look at the animal kingdom. No youngling leaves home until it is able to feed, fend and if necessary fight for itself. You dare go near them with their young. But humans who should bewisest are the most stupid when it is clear that their fellow species is the most cunning and dangerous of all creatures on earth.

What is a kid that age doing in another man's house. For what. You live a loose life and the eagle WILL carry away your chicks. If you like dress your girl child in rags. You alone will cry.

It is your duty to do EVERYTHING YOU CAN (and then study more) to protect your minor. Any and every assumption can and may be punished. The eagle doesn't post notice on the door of the chicken pen but every chick that grows into a fowl instinctively knows what they are. Only humans are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by ZionJay(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
is that a good news ? embarassed a man that will stabilize world oil price or make $1 = N1 ........ Hmmmmmm you sure say na good news be that ?...undecided ?
You are a cow or even lesser. It is people like you that Book Haram should be hunting down. Shameless ethnic bigot!
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by eliascomm55: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
DuchessLily:
Jesus Christ!!!

RIP little angel cry

When will some men stop dis rubbish??

They should castrate or hang him by d balls angry
those hausa boys and men wont stop to be taken Burantashi why wont they rape babies? When their penis is been controlled by the drugs they taking.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by moreme: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chaiiiiiijiiiiii cry

Two years piking?

I go do fasting first make God open my eyes to see d kind death punishment wey we go give that Man.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by bbeckky: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
I still don't get it, what pleasure do des nonentities derive from raping little girls... gush.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Dmentor(f): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
My goodness! A-two-year old. What has come over these animals.

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by DuchessLily(f): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Homguy:
Are you a gsk rep?

Gsk rep?? undecided
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by BraniacX(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
ijustdey:

am sure you're an immigrants here or you aren't a Nigerian

Me and my ancestors come originate from somewhere within the geographical entity called Nigeria, but I don't like to think of myself as Nigerian many a times, especially if it lumps me together in the same category as you or the many other millions of daft and retar.ded ignoramuses who voted buhari
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kenny987(f): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Reference:

So what are you saying. That parents should not be on the side of caution in ALL matters concerning the upbringing of their children?

Let me tell you this. You owe it to them to do EVERYTHING humanly possible to nurture and protect them. Here they failed in one. Just one and have paid the price.

Just look at the animal kingdom. No youngling leaves home until it is able to feed, fend and if necessary fight for itself. You dare go near them with their young. But humans who should bewisest are the most stupid when it is clear that their fellow species is the most cunning and dangerous of all creatures on earth.

What is a kid that age doing in another man's house. For what. You live a loose life and the eagle WILL carry away your chicks. If you like dress your girl child in rags. You alone will cry.

It is your duty to do EVERYTHING YOU CAN (and then study more) to protect your minor. Any and every assumption can and may be punished. The eagle doesn't post notice on the door of the chicken pen but every chick that grows into a fowl instinctively knows what they are. Only humans are stupid.

You ask what a kid at that age is doing in a man's house...a person reading this would think she was a teenage girl or a young adult capable of arousing desire in a man (perverted as it may be esp when he resorts to rape) but the girl in question is a 2 year old! U do realise people live in communities and this is not the first time she'd been in his home or that of any other in the first place. She didn't just wander in there, according to her father, the ape enticed her with money which he'd even collected from her father! Exactly what is it about a 2 yr old girl that would make a full grown male decide to have s.ex with her? Even if she ran out nakid from the bathroom after a bath, she is/was a mere baby! There is no justification!

If the demon who raaped her to death was a stranger in the community it would have been different but clearly, he wasn't and she was used to him! He, in his depraved manner, took undue advantage to her and even wanted to hide the body! How do you excuse that? The blame is with him 100%, the parents did no wrong or should people not relate with neighbours again? When even fathers rape their daughters?

I was specific and mentioned someone blaming the mother n probably suggesting that she might not have dressed her daughter up properly and u went on about being on the side of caution in ALL matters concerning the upbringing of their children... What crime did the parents commit here? A little child cannot play and be safe again? They should lock her up because some depraved demon wouldn't know to keep his urges in check! Their environment is probably a rural one where people live in communities and look out for each other...the devil is the aberration that broke the code and fell out of ranks not the little 2 yr old girl 'in the house of a man' or her parents!
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Jkvivi2020: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
He must be an animal. If ur dick de y scratch you why u no control am. Raping a kid. How u feel when u dey insert the puna. The hegoat manhood should be cutoff.make i see d one when u wan take usless small kid again.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by haabeeodun: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
He shld be dealt with slowly....animal in human skin
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by ifko: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is one of the reasons northerners voted for CHange CHANGE CHANGE
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by ijustdey: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
BraniacX:

[s]Me and my ancestors come originate from somewhere within the geographical entity called Nigeria, but I don't like to think of myself as Nigerian many a times, especially if it lumps me together in the same category as you or the many other millions of daft and retar.ded ignoramuses who voted buhari[/s]

it was all waste of time giving you audience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members / Suspected Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra [photo] / We Saw Hell In Captivity — Freed Niger Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.