Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Fast And Furious 7 – Review and Full Plot - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fast And Furious 7 – Review and Full Plot (648 Views)

FAST AND FURIOUS 8 - What To Expect / Who Is Your Favorite Driver In The New Fast & Furious 7 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious 7 – Review and Full Plot by darlingtonamz(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
I just saw Fast and Furious 7, and I am about to expel some details about the movie. If you have not seen the movie, I’ll advice you to go and see it before reading this article.

From here on, will be spoilers, so, be warned.

Before the conclusion of the filming of this movie, Paul Walker had a ghastly car accident and died. We didn’t know the extent to which he completed his part in the filming of the movie, all we know is that it was they were almost done with shooting before he died. The whole world was curious and eager to see Paul again (My heart just paused).

Plot

The movie starts with Owen Shaw on the bed with his older brother (Jason Statham) talking to him while he (Owen) was in a comatose state. He leaves the hospital room warning the nurses to take care of his brother, or else he will come back for them. While he leaves the room, we see bodies of either wounded or dead security officials, from floor to floor. He then leaves the premise riding away in his car.

We then see Hobbs (Dwayne The rock Johnson) documenting his captured targets with disappointment in his face (which was detected by his partner) because they were too easy for him. He later went to meet is partner outside the building to give her the recommendation letter which he wrote on her behalf (stating he meant every word in the letter). On returning to the office he finds a strange man hacking his system, only to discover it was Shaw(older). They both fought hard, and were on par for most of the battle, but Hobbs later had the upper-hand. Hobbs partner returned, shooting at Shaw, but he evaded and threw an...
Continue reading.http://www.theliftedng.com/ent/movie/fast-and-furious-7-review

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Slaps Reporter After He Tries To Kiss Him! [video] / VIDEO: Genevieve Nnaji & British Actor Oris Erhuero Get It On In The Bathroom / Santa In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.