Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. (2084 Views)

Killed This Snake Inside My Mum's House around 4am this morning / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored / What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 2:22am On Apr 09, 2015
You suddenly woke up around 12am and sleep refuse to come again...

You are bored and need some exciting and engaging chat...

You are on night shift at your place of work and bored...

This is where you will want to be...Let's get this started. Let the chat begin...any topic is welcomed, even bedtime stories...
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 2:29am On Apr 09, 2015
...abi na only me waka come?

The noise on my gate is really sounding as if someone is pushing the gate...but let me assume is the breeze o.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 2:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Even if nobody gree chat...I go chat myself today.

Omo @DoubleFaith you dey see wetin dey happen so? Sleep went on exile o.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 2:34am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:
Even if nobody gree chat...I go chat myself today.

Omo @DoubleFaith you dey see wetin dey happen so? Sleep went on exile o.

Then somebody will be like... 'many are mad but few are roaming'
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 2:36am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Then somebody will be like... 'many are mad but few are roaming'

then doublefaith will be like...I will not dignify you with a reply...
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by supernigga(m): 2:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Hey U r no alone. embarassed
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 2:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Then another will be like... lalasticlala, seun FP please so that people should learn from this madness...
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 2:41am On Apr 09, 2015
supernigga:

thank you my nigga...my supernigga. Finally, you have cured me of this madness o. Lol. 'I reject it IJN'
My broda, just woke up around after 12 and the sleep refuse to come o...hence this.
How about you?
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by supernigga(m): 2:51am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:

thank you my nigga...my supernigga. Finally, you have cured me of this madness o. Lol. 'I reject it IJN'
My broda, just woke up around after 12 and the sleep refuse to come o...hence this.
How about you?
can't sleep bcus I have thoughts going thru head.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by alterswerve(m): 2:55am On Apr 09, 2015
supernigga:

Hav yhu forgotten that song by Micheal Jackson
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 2:55am On Apr 09, 2015
supernigga:
can't sleep bcus I have thoughts going thru head.

Wow. Mentally busy!...I guess currency is involved?
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by alterswerve(m): 2:58am On Apr 09, 2015
Caveat Emptor
This is to declare that this space is now owned by alterswerve and is not for sale.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by alterswerve(m): 2:58am On Apr 09, 2015
Caveat Emptor
This is to declare that this space is now owned by alterswerve and is not for sale.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 2:59am On Apr 09, 2015
alterswerve:

Hav yhu forgotten that song by Micheal Jackson

...Or the Liverpool fan
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by chinebu(m): 2:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Sometimes early to bed, early to rise
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by supernigga(m): 3:00am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:

...Or the Liverpool fan
lol grin
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by alterswerve(m): 3:01am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:

...Or the Liverpool fan

No jor.. Dat one is 'Never walk alone'
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by supernigga(m): 3:01am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Wow. Mentally busy!...I guess currency is involved?
not really
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 3:08am On Apr 09, 2015
alterswerve:

Caveat Emptor

sit dominus cave

there could be space encroachment...
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 3:10am On Apr 09, 2015
chinebu:
Sometimes early to bed, early to rise

yeah...'sometimes' not all the time.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 3:12am On Apr 09, 2015
alterswerve:

No jor.. Dat one is 'Never walk alone'

the 'alone' is the keyword.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by supernigga(m): 3:15am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:

yeah...'sometimes' not all the time.
sometimes u just can't force urself to sleep.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 3:17am On Apr 09, 2015
supernigga:
not really

whatever it is then...solution must surely come before the early morning light...'though weeping may endure for a night, BUT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING.'
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by supernigga(m): 3:21am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:

whatever it is then...solution must surely come before the early morning light...'though weeping may endure for a night, BUT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING.'
thanks I ve solutions though.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 3:23am On Apr 09, 2015
supernigga:
sometimes u just can't force urself to sleep.

sleep is a gift from God... You cannot force it at all. You sleep it when it comes. Glory to God.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 3:24am On Apr 09, 2015
supernigga:
thanks I ve solutions though.

welcome. I believe you do.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by supernigga(m): 3:24am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:

sleep is a gift from God... You cannot force it at all. You sleep it when it comes. Glory to God.
yeah so true.

1 Like

Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by alterswerve(m): 4:06am On Apr 09, 2015
DoubleFaith:

the 'alone' is the keyword.
So what's the 'lockword'
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
...will be active today.
Re: Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily. by DoubleFaith(m): 12:09am On Apr 16, 2015
I know I'll be here again. Any body with me?

(1) (Reply)

KIM K Almost Fell Over Her Heels / Check Out President Obama's Daughters (photos) / Legit Reasons Why You Should Be The First To Comment (FTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.