Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? (3959 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) / Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? by Seemyfather(m): 4:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Good day house. Please how through is this saying that a combination of a very strong AA and a very strong SS genotype couples can only give birth to an AA and AS child as against the widely believe that all their kids or children are going to be of AS gynotypes all through?

I chose to ask this question simply because about two different people at two different locations, also at different time told me that it is very possible for an AA and an SS couples to give birth or have an AA in their up brings. Please house how true is this saying of theirs? Because I am of AA genotype and that of my wife to be is the SS genotype of a thing. Though I love her so much and she also loves me in returns.

Lastly is there any propability of us given birth to an SS as well? Please help for your gesture reply or answers could go a long way in solving or finding a lasting solutions to a likely future problem with might both face in the nearest future. I we never hope nor pray to experience any on our future babies/child anyway.

NB: Ignore the word '...strong' and base your answers on the main issues/questions. Thanks.

Now over to you all.

BRB!.
Re: Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? by ruffp: 5:09am On Apr 09, 2015
NO
Re: Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? by Opiosko: 5:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Which one be strong aa and strong ss again? Nigerians and over sabi.

1 Like

Re: Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? by xreal: 5:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Science has rightly proven it that the duo will always and have always given an AS(not too bad).
Re: Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? by xreal: 5:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Opiosko:

... as in strong 2:1, strong 2:2. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? by Opiosko: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2015
xreal:

... as in strong 2:1, strong 2:2. grin grin
Lolz!

1 Like

Re: Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? by DahtzFestjayz: 5:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Strong ke?

1 Like

Re: Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Strong AA and strong SS will give birth to strong SS.

Weak AA and weak SS will give birth to a weak AS
Re: Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? by Seemyfather(m): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Opiosko:

Lolz! As the type of AA person that hardly fall sick or malaria, and that of SS that hardly fall sick or experience any of their crises as well. That is what I mean by a very strong AA and SS person. At least we all know that an AA is an AA patient while an SS is also an SS patients be it the one that hardly fall sick or not. So let me hear from you now.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Blunder At ESUT Teaching Hospital: What's Your Advice? / Sex Improvement Home-made Remedy: A Do-it-yourself Natural Remedy For Sexuality / The Drug Rochi,what For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.