Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

5 Practical Businesses For Youths In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Practical Businesses For Youths In Nigeria (529 Views)

5 Practical Tips You Can Apply Right Now To Overcome Your Fear Of Failure / 5 Practical Ways To Boost Your Marketing Results Using Linda Ikeji’s Website / 5 Trending Businesses For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Practical Businesses For Youths In Nigeria by Patiladwonder(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2015
5 PRACTICAL BUSINESSES FOR YOUTHS IN NIGERIA

1. Leverage Caller Club (LCC)
LCC is one of the 5 Practical Businesses For Youths In Nigeria

This is a communication and wealth package designed by OAK and TOWER LTD and etisalat. This package will help youths to start a business that can raise money for other businesses they will be doing. It also help to develop their entrepreneurial skills.
To start this package, the business owner needs N11,500 and ability to invite 5 people. The package comes with an etisalat sim that you can use to call some people free of charge and also make up to 1,560,000 Naira.
The business is all about selling a membership subscription and etisalat sim.
To start click here

2. Blogging Business

Blogging is one of the 5 Practical Businesses For Youths In Nigeria

This is a another opportunity that is helping young people to be gainfully employed. i personally have benefited from especially through my website that you are reading now. We have an online training platform to help you start your own, click here

To get the rest of this
Click here
http://dayoadetiloye.com/5-practical-business-for-youths-in-nigeria/

Re: 5 Practical Businesses For Youths In Nigeria by Mattin(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2015
@OP, post everything here joor!
Expantiate more on that etisalat deal.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Some One To Tell Me The Best Internet Network In Abeokuta / . / Anyone In Kastina? I Have Items To Send There Willing To Pat Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.