Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Anyone In Kastina? I Have Items To Send There Willing To Pat Well - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone In Kastina? I Have Items To Send There Willing To Pat Well (528 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Posts N16.1b Pat In Q1 / Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid / How Much Will Cost Me To Send A Letter From Nigeria To USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In Kastina? I Have Items To Send There Willing To Pat Well by CashdownNG: 5:09am On May 07, 2015
need to send my iPad to a friend in kastina...
he's a white guy so he doesn't know his way
around the bus cat parks such as AbC or others...
can pay for that...
Anyone in Kastina here?
you can whatsapp me on 08184128294
Re: Anyone In Kastina? I Have Items To Send There Willing To Pat Well by eleko1: 5:24am On May 07, 2015
Ur white guy nor get house/hotel he dey sleep in Kastina abi DHL nor dey deliver/reach Kastina again?
CashdownNG:
need to send my iPad to a friend in kastina...
he's a white guy so he doesn't know his way
around the bus cat parks such as AbC or others...
can pay for that...
Anyone in Kastina here?
you can whatsapp me on 08184128294
undecided
Re: Anyone In Kastina? I Have Items To Send There Willing To Pat Well by CashdownNG: 10:13am On May 07, 2015
eleko1:
Ur white guy nor get house/hotel he dey sleep in Kastina abi DHL nor dey deliver/reach Kastina again? undecided

first, he speaks little English the normal way ( you know how some white people speak with their nose na) and it's not sending that's the problem but he also needs to be able to receive it sef.

I tire for am really... who goes into another country and doesn't prepare sef? undecided
eleko1:
Ur white guy nor get house/hotel he dey sleep in Kastina abi DHL nor dey deliver/reach Kastina again? undecided

first, he speaks little English the normal way ( you know how some white people speak with their nose na) and it's not sending that's the problem but he also needs to be able to receive it sef.

I tire for am really... who goes into another country and doesn't prepare sef? undecided
Re: Anyone In Kastina? I Have Items To Send There Willing To Pat Well by eleko1: 10:37am On May 07, 2015
Ok.Hold/kip it for him,when he's thru with his engagement in Kastina,he'll come and pik it in Lagos.Dnt send Anybody to him.
CashdownNG:

Re: Anyone In Kastina? I Have Items To Send There Willing To Pat Well by CashdownNG: 12:26pm On May 07, 2015
eleko1:
Ok.Hold/kip it for him,when he's thru with his engagement in Kastina,he'll come and pik it in Lagos.Dnt send Anybody to him.
okay... thanks mate

(1) (Reply)

Re / "How To Start A Business - All What You Need To Start A Successfull Business" / Why I Buy EVG7 DL46 From Autonumen.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.