Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

''upcoming Artists Don't Respect Their Elders That's Why They Fail''; 9ice Speak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''upcoming Artists Don't Respect Their Elders That's Why They Fail''; 9ice Speak (659 Views)

9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''upcoming Artists Don't Respect Their Elders That's Why They Fail''; 9ice Speak by blackssatino: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Talented Singer 9ice was spotted on the set of Vector's new video shoot. The super star says that Nigeria's upcoming artists need to respect the ones they met in the game so they can prosper..According to him; ''I look around and all I see is an artist trying to blow and all and my question is, how many of the people you met there have you actually bowed for and show respect. This same people are still the ones that will brag with you and still expect you to feature in their songs or endorse them. Pride is the easiest way to fall and that's all I have to say''

Check out more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/upcoming-artists-dont-respect-their.html

Re: ''upcoming Artists Don't Respect Their Elders That's Why They Fail''; 9ice Speak by Chanchit: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Ok, so that's why u failed!?
Re: ''upcoming Artists Don't Respect Their Elders That's Why They Fail''; 9ice Speak by yuncka: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2015
bro, chill.....U could have viewed Ur own case before drawing up conclusion.....
where's the grammy U promised to bring back?
U even went into politics and failled....nawa for U o, so U definitely disrespected Ur elders I guess.
Re: ''upcoming Artists Don't Respect Their Elders That's Why They Fail''; 9ice Speak by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Lol...Nobody has to respect anybody. It's a level-playing ground, and if you've got it, you've got it. Respect the knowledge; but it's not compulsory to respect the person.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Lakowe Lakes Park is Best Place To Be / The 'virgin' Adokiye And Her Newly Found Russian Lover...check On It / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.