Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC (1250 Views)

Members Dedicate Children, Cars At Word Alive Church In Abuja (Photos) / 25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day / Buhari Plans To Install Northerner As C.A.N Leader, Group Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
THURSDAY, APRIL 9 TH , 2015

COME AS YOU ARE
"FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD , THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH , BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE" (JOHN 3:16 )

Christianity is the easiest life in the world , but we have a lot of ignorant folks , parading themselves as preachers and putting a lot of fear into simple minded people about God and Christianity. They make it look like a very tough life where God is so difficult to please and his word so tough to follow. The bible says " .... AND HIS COMMANDMENTS ARE NOT GRIEVIOUS " (1 JOHN 5:3 ).
A lot of people don't want to be born again ; in fact , they think they cannot be saved , because of the struggles they face with some bad habits. They think God wants them to stop all them bad habits and then follow him , but they're wrong. God didn't say people should stop their bad habits and then follow him, no! He said, come to me first so that you can stop the bad habits . They are struggling already with the life of sin , if they could stop it by themselves , why then do they need God ? it's when they come to God just as they are , with their struggles and all , then he can help them stand.
In our opening scripture , Jesus said " whosoever believes ". In other words anyone at all that believes in him , with all their dirtiness ,filthiness, sins , flaws , struggles, etc. If they'd only come to him believing in him , he'll give them everlasting life. Go out today, and tell everyone this news just as it is, that God has extended an invitation to them ,to come just as they are. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY :ROMANS 5 : 8
PRAYER:
Thank you dear father for your love towards me . Now, I see how deep your love for all mankind is and I receive your grace to go and proclaim it to all of them in jesus name. Amen.

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : Luke 12: 1-21 Judges 7-8
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
FRIDAY, APRIL, 10TH, 2015

GOD IS NOT ANGRY

"TO WIT , THAT GOD WAS IN CHRIST ,RECONCILING THE WORLD UNTO HIMSELF, NOT IMPUTING THEIR TRESPASSES UNTO THEM; AND HATH COMMITTED UNTO US THE WORD OF RECONCILIATION"
(2 CORINTHIANS 5 : 19 )

When you listen to the way some people talk about God a times ,the feeling you get about God is this fierce fellow who's so wroth with you because of your flaws and so he's up there with a club in his hands just waiting for you like "one more rubbish from you ", and he'll hit you down. But you see , as I go through scriptures, I find a different God and his pure love for all mankind . Jesus said in John 16 :27 ," FOR THE FATHER HIMSELF LOVETH YOU ........"

Remember , the reason Jesus died on the cross was for sins , and it wasn't you who persuaded God to send Jesus to take away our sins - He did it because he loves you. Jesus was the sacrificial lamb of God to take away the sins of the whole world. While hanging on the that cross , he bore on himself all of our sins. He paid the full debt for our sins through his death on the cross , thereby pacifying the anger of God - He turned away God's anger from us . Now , God is no longer angry with anyone for sins because of Jesus- the full payment has been made . Instead of being mad at them ,we see in our opening scripture that God , through christ is now reconciling men to himself and he's not holding them accountable for their sins ,because Jesus was held accountable for them on the cross.

You must stop thinking that God is mad at you, for he isn't. Does he like the sin you're committing? Of course not ! But he still loves you, and that matters a lot . If you'll embrace his love for you today , you'll have no more problems with the sins . God bless you.

FURTHER STUDY : ISAIAH 53 :5-6

PRAYER

FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ME; I EMBRACE ,ACCEPT AND LIVE IN IT FROM TODAY IN JESUS NAME. A MEN.

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 12:22-48 JUDGES 9
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
SATURDAY, APRIL 11, 2015

SICKNESS IS NOT FROM GOD
“EVERY GOOD GIFT AND EVERY PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE, AND COMETH DOWN FROM THE FATHER OF LIGHTS, WITH WHOM IS NO VARIABLENESS, NEITHER SHADOW OF TURNING”
(JAMES 1:17)

The mind of god can be evidently known through his word. It really doesn’t matter how ignorant of them you are, that doesn’t invalidate the truth of God’s word. A lot of people get to assume that being sick is very normal and some even say that God can make you sick to teach you a lesson. Well, as acceptable as that might sound, it isn’t from God. The scripture above shows us that only good and perfect gifts come from God. The last time I checked, nobody at all enjoys sickness and it isn’t a good or perfect gift.

In Matthew 4:23, the bible says,” AND JESUS WENT ABOUT ALL GALILEE, TEACHING IN THEIR SYNAGOGUES, AND PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM, AND HEALING ALL MANNER OF SICKNESS AND ALL MANNER OF DISEASE AMONG THE PEOPLE” . Jesus who himself is God, was healing all kinds of sicknesses and diseases among the people. If sicknesses were from God, he sure wouldn’t go around healing those whom he put sickness on. One of the core purpose for the coming Jesus is to take away our sicknesses- this he did by bearing it on himself on the cross.

The Bible says in Matthew 8:17 concerning Jesus, “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses”. Don’t allow Satan sell a lie to you; sickness isn’t from God, so rebuke it.

FURTHER STUDY: Acts 10:38

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for the gift of sound health you’ve given me in Christ. I reject sickness and disease in my body and from my family in Jesus name. Amen

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN: LUKE 12:49-59 JUDGES 10-11
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
SUNDAY, APRIL 12TH,2015

THAT SAME SPIRIT

“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you”(Romans8:11)

There is a Spirit at work in the Christian. That is the same Spirit that made it possible for Jesus to be born’ for the Bible says that Mary was found with the child of the Holy Spirit (Matthew1:18). In other words, this Spirit made another life within Mary’s womb even without the natural process! It’s this Spirit who made it possible for Jesus to go through the wilderness and overcame Satan’s temptations, for the bible says, he was led by the Spirit into the wilderness (Matthew 4:11). Through this Spirit, Jesus did all the miracles he did on the earth for the bible also said that the he returned from the wilderness in the power of the Spirit (Luke 4:140). Through this Spirit also, he died on the cross- his death on the cross wouldn’t have been possible without this Spirit, for the bible says, he offered himself through the eternal Spirit to God (Hebrews 9:14). Finally, only through this same Spirit was Jesus raised from the dead, for the bible says,”…… that like as Christ was raised from the dead by the Glory of the Father….”(Romans 6:4). The Glory of the Father refers to this Spirit- He’s the Holy Ghost. In other words, he put life into the lifeless body of Jesus. What a Spirit!

Our opening scripture lets us know that this same Spirit dwells in us- He lives inside the Christian. Not just to sit around, but among other things to “quicken”, that is “vitalize, freshen and give life” to our physical bodies. Do you understand? This is the reason you can’t be sick, because the Spirit of God is always at work in your body, to freshen it and infuse it with life. Hallelujah!

FURTHER SCRIPTURE STUDY: ROMANS 6:3-4

CONFESSION: I DECLARE TODAY THAT I REFUSE TO BE SICK; I WALK IN DIVINE HEALTH. SICKNESS CANNOT BE FOUND IN ME, FOR THE HOLY GHOST IS IN ME TO INFUSE LIFE TO MY PHYISCAL BODY.

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN: LUKE 13:1-21 JUDGES12-13
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
MONDAY, APRIL 13TH, 2015.

WIRED FOR SUCCESS

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:WHICH WERE BORN ...... OF GOD" (JOHN 1:12-13)

From our opening scripture , we're made to understand that the Christian is born of God. In other words, we are GOD'S reproduction as Christians . This in itself is big! It can only get better . In the natural, when a woman conceives , the genes of both parents come together to form that child. That's the reason the child is referred to as the reproduction of the parents . Everything about that child will come from both parents, including his physical looks , expressions and mannerism . In the same way , when we become born again, we're God's offspring, do you understand.? The genes of God are in us now and so we can only manifest the information encoded in those genes. Sickness, failure, disease, death, poverty , confusion , distress , and misfortunes aren't encoded in God's genes; therefore we can't manifest or experience them.

But you know success , prosperity, blessings , health, and wholeness are encoded in God's genes and so that's all we can manifest in our lives. Glory to God ! Therefore beloved , it doesn't matter how dire your situation may be now , don't forget that you're genetically engineered for success; you're wired to win life ! So don't give up, don't give in , for it cannot be over until you win! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY :JAMES 1:18, 1 JOHN 5:4

CONFESSION :I declare today , that I'm born of God , and so I have his nature in me. Therefore , my genes can only code for success because I 'm wired that way . Everything that concerns me turns into success.

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN: LUKE 13:22-35 JUDGES 14-16
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2015
TUESDAY, APRIL 14TH, 2015

SELF EVALUATION

“FOR WE DARE NOT MAKE OURSELVES OF THE NUMBER, OR COMPARE OURSELVES WITH SOME THAT DO COMMEND THEMSELVES: BUT THEY MEASURING THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES, AND COMPARING THEMSELVES AMONG THEMSELVES, ARE NOT WISE” (2 CORINTHIANS 10:12)

Many times, people fail in life, not because they are not honest or they don’t work hard enough, but because they simply do not understand what success is. This might sound quite simple and surprising but it’s true. There are a lot of people who are so scared of other people’s success because they think it will stop theirs. But just because someone else is succeeding doesn’t mean you aren’t. Some try to hold others down so that they don’t rise forgetting that you have to stay down yourself to hold someone else down. We have a lot of people around, full of amazing potentials but instead of attending to it are busy trying to outdo someone else in his or her own area of gifting. Because that person is gifted to succeed in that area, these folks fail to outdo them and end up frustrated.

In our opening scripture, Paul said by comparing yourself with others, you’re not wise. Success is simply the fulfilment of purpose. You must identify what your purpose or vision is in life, and then work at it- that’s how success comes. Therefore, success can only be measured by comparing where you are presently in relation to the vision or purpose that you’re given by God to fulfil in life. Today, identify what your purpose in life is; map out daily goals towards its fulfilment and ensure that every single day brings you one step closer to the fulfilment of that purpose. You’re God’s best.

FURTHER STUDY: PSALMS 139:13-15, JEREMIAH 1:5

PRAYER: DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN, I CHOOSE TODAY TO STOP CXOMPARING MYSELF WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND STOP ENVYING OTHER PEOPLES SUCCESS. I RECEIVE GRACE TO IDENTIFY YOUR PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE AND TO WORK AT IT JUDICIOUSLY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN: LUKE 14:1-24 JUDGES 17-18
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15TH, 2015

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU

“NO WEAPON THAT IS FORMED AGAINST THEE SHALL PROSPER;AND EVERY TONGUE THAT SHALL RISE AGAINST THEE IN JUDGEMENTTHOU SHALL CONDEMN. THIS IS THE ERITAGE OF THE SERVANTS OF LORD, AND THEIR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS OF ME SAITH THE LORD” (ISAIAH 54:17)

This is one of the most powerful portions in scriptures. God gives man- all of us an assurance. When a trusted friend assures you of something, you believe it right? Now, this is God giving an assurance of your safety. He says “NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER”. To “form” as used here means to 2 create, frame or fashion”. To “prosper” as used here means to “succeed or advance or make progress or be profitable”. You see, God is so careful with his words; he means exactly what he says and says only what he means. He uses the word “profitable” which is a business term.

In business, you are either making profits or counting losses. So God says no weapon the enemy creates against you will be profitable. In other words, anytime they gather against you, they’ll only be counting losses, do you understand? They can never succeed against you because, “….IF GOD BE FOR YOU, WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU” (ROMANS 8:31). They may gather against you at the office or at the school or in your business or in your family but one thing is sure, they will not make progress, but they will surely count losses! If that is you, shout hallelujah! You’re a success!

FURTHER STUDY: ISAIH 54:15, DEUTERONOMY28:7

CONFESSION: THANK YOU LORD, FOR I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. I HAVE RPOTECTION IN CHRIST. IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT THE ENEMY’S PLANS ARE, IT WILL ALL FAIL. THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR PRESENCE THAT’S ALWAYS WITH ME IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME. AMEN.

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN: LUKE 14:25-15:10 JUDGES 19-21
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thursday, April, 16th, 2015
SATAN IS ALREADY DEFEATED

"AND HAVING SPOILED PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS , HE MADE A SHOW OF THEM OPENLY, TRIUMPHING OVER THEM IN IT "(COLOSSIANS 2:15)

I'd like to explain the above scripture for you to ease your understanding of today's topic. The word " spoiled "here is an ancient term. it refers to something ancient kings normally do when they go to battle. if they defeat their opponents, they usually took everything of value from their opponent's city - their camels , oxen , sheep , cattle, silver, gold , even women and children. By this, they are said to have taken of spoil of or have spoiled their opponent.

Again, he says in the above scripture that jesus made a show of satan and his cohorts openly. When the king was done, he will bind his opponent's hands and feet with chains together with his young men and women and march them round his kingdom for his subjects to see. By this, he's said to have made a show of them openly. That's exactly what Jesus did to satan and all his cohorts for us. Jesus defeated satan, took everything of value from satan and disgraced him openly. So satan has no power anymore over you as a christian. When people tell you satan still has some powers , remind them that jesus took everything of value from satan and that includes all power.

Refuse to be afraid of the devil. I know there are people who will rather tell us a lot about what satan can do than what God has done, but Jesus told us in LUKE 10:18-19 ".... I BEHELD SATAN AS LIGHTNING FALL FROM HEAVEN. BEHOLD, I GIVE UNTO YOU POWER ...... OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY :AND NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT YOU ". Satan has been defeated and is now under your feet, so live in your victory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY : LUKE 10: 18-19

CONFESSION : I BOLDLY DECLARE THAT I'M SUPERIOR TO SATAN AND HIS COHORTS. I NEED NOT FEAR BECAUSE THE GREATER ONE LIVES INSIDE OF ME . SATAN IS DEFEATED IN MY LIFE , HE'S UNDER MY FEET AND THAT’S WHERE HE BELONGS FOREVER. HALLELUJAH!

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 15 :11-32 RUTH
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Friday, April 17th, 2015

JESUS CAME FOR OUR PROSPERITY

"I CAME THAT THEY MAY HAVE AND ENJOY LIFE, AND HAVE IT IN ABUNDANCE ( TO THE FULL , TILL IT OVERFLOWS) (JOHN 10 :10AMP)

When we talk about prosperity , sometimes folks are sceptical of us. But you see, it's only because they don’t understand what prosperity is and the purpose of Jesus's coming . prosperity simply means increase ; it means multiplication; it means abundance.

In our opening scripture, we see that's the reason Jesus came. He said he came so that we might have life in abundance and have life it till it overflows-this means excess! Therefore, The very reason Jesus came was to give us prosperity , praise the Lord! I tell people more often than not, to stop kicking against prosperity because you attract to yourself whatever you criticize. if you have the habit of criticizing your children all the time, they’ll distance themselves from you. in the same way, criticizing the gospel of prosperity will make prosperity be distant from you. This is one of the reasons for the poverty of so many people. funny enough, it's always the poor ones that talk against prosperity. you never find the rich talk against it because they know it's super important to be financially enabled. The gospel is a message of prosperity because it emphasises what Jesus brought for us -absolute wellbeing and increase in all areas of our lives. praise the Lord!

FURTHER STUDY : 2 CORINTHIANS 8:9

CONFESSION : I REFUSE TO TALK AGAINST PROSPERITY FOR PROSPERITY IS MY HERITAGE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD. THEREFORE, I EMBRACE IT, I THINK IT, TALK IT AND I LIVE IT EVERYDAY .

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 16 1 SAMUEL 1-2
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
SATURDAY APRIL 18TH 2015

WHY YOU MUST BE FINANCIALLY ENABLED

"AND I WILL MAKE OF THEE A GREAT NATION ,AND I WILL BLESS THEE AND MAKE THY NAME GREAT ; AND THOU SHALT BE A BLESSING" ( GENESIS 12:2)

Many times, christians don't understand what prosperity really means. They think prosperity means having enough to take care of themselves and their family alone - that’s mere survival! it's not God's dream for you to be able to take care of yourself alone. you must be bigger than that. God told Abraham , I will make you so much that you will become a blessing to others. This means that he was not only blessed , he became a definition of blessing to others. in other words , anywhere he went , he was an answer to someone's prayer. oh, what a life ! This is true prosperity. Dont let anyone tell you that all you need in life is enough for yourself alone -that’s survival. you're not prosperous until you have enough to take care of the needs around you - be big in your mind !

40% of the total number of children of school age who are out of school are in Nigeria. what do you plan to do about this? do you feel responsible for them all ? you need to be financially prosperous to be able to provide them with free quality education, books and school uniforms. that's what it means to be prosperous. be responsible for much more people. other than those in your family. Statistics has it that over 900 million people in the world today has no access to clean water. but you can make a definite change! you can make a difference. We are not christians just to sit around, we're christians to shine as lights in a dark and hurting world; we're christians to serve as salt , preserving this world from decadence. you need to be financially enabled! shalom.

FURTHER STUDY : MATTHEW 5:14- 16

PRAYER : DEAR FATHER, THANK YOU FOR OPENING MY EYES TODAY TO SEE YOUR VISION FOR ME FINANCIALLY. I THEREFORE EMBRACE IT WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALIGN MY HEART WITH IT . THANK YOU BECAUSE I KNOW MY FUTURE IS SECURE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN "

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 17: 1-19 1 SAMUEL 3-7
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
SUNDAY APRIL 19TH 2015

DEAL EXCELLENTLY

"THEN THIS DANIEL WAS PREFERRED ABOVE THE PRESIDENTS AND PRINCES , BECAUSE AN EXCELLENT SPIRIT WAS IN HIM ; AND THE KING THOUGHT TO SET HIM OVER THE WHOLE REALM"

When I look at the structure and services of most of the multinational corporations around the world - ranging from tech companies , to car manufacturers, to social network giants etc one of the features that's common with all of them is excellence. They place so much value on excellence because they know excellence sells . people are willing to give or pay anything to receive services. most of these companies, if they're to release a new product to the public for purchase, we have millions of people standing on long queues in front of their outlets around the world several days before the announced date. what's the reason for that? in a world where imperfection is the order of the day, a lot of people are very hungry for excellence and will give anything for it.

Looking at your life- may be you're a young lady and you're finding it difficult keeping a man, excellence may be your problem. Do you speak politely? are you smartly and decently dressed always? what about your command of simple english language, is it sound? do you even have a vision in your heart? are you industrious and enterprising or are you sitting around waiting for a man that will come and make you his responsibility? Daniel was preferred by the king above even princes and presidents. What that tells us is that excellent doesn't look for buyers, it always sells.

FURTHER STUDY : 1 SAMUEL 18:6-8

CONFESSION : I REFUSE TO SETTLE FOR LESS THAN THE BEST BECAUSE I'M A CHILD OF THE KING. EVERY THING I DO TODAY, I CHOOSE TO DO IT EXCELLENTLY BY THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 17:20- 18:14 1 SAMUEL 8:10
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
MONDAY, APRIL 20TH, 2015

YOUR LIFE IS FOR GOD'S GLORY

"I HAVE GLORIFIED THEE ON THE EARTH; I HAVE FINISHED THE WORK WHICH THOU GAVEST ME TO DO" (JOHN 17:4)

It's important that we live everyday with the consciousness of glorifying the Lord in our lives. we must emulate the ways of the master, Jesus. he walked daily in perfect will of God. his life on the earth was a daily reflection of bliss and glory. we must follow in his steps if we must command his kind of results . When God created you, he had a picture in mind - that you should bring him glory by manifesting his glory.
whether you're in the class room, you can glorify God with your life; whether at work in the office, in your relationship with other people, etc.
Let God receive the glory. there are lots of people who live their lives anyhow - recklessly, the way they choose. but it ought not to be so, for the bible lets us know that we have been bought with a price and we don't belong to our selves anymore. This means we must now live our lives to please him who paid the price to redeem us. when you start living your life this way, you'll begin to notice that it is easy for the holy spirit to guide you; it's easy for you to love and understand others; pleasing God becomes easy ; you'd also begin to get increased results in your life. The reason is because now, you've handed your life over to the author of it by living to glorify him and because he knows better, he's able to guide you into the right attitude and even environment that will profit you maximally .I always tell people, the easiest thing to do in this world is to succeed, and this is one of the ways to make it work- live your life to glorify God always! God bless you.

FURTHER STUDY : 1 CORINTHIANS 6:19-20

PRAYER: DEAR FATHER, I REPENT TODAY OF ANYWAY THAT I HAVE NOT BROUGHT YOU GLORY IN MY LIFE. I THEREFORE RECEIVE GRACE NOW TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 18:15-43 1 SAMUEL 11-13
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
TUESDAY APRIL 21ST, 2015

PROPHESY YOUR WAY OUT

"THE HAND OF THE LORD WAS UPON ME , AND CARRIED ME OUT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD, AND SET ME DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE VALLEY WHICH WAS FULL OF BONES" ( EZEKIEL 37: 1)

Prophet ezekiel found himself in the valley of dry bones. Right there , God asked him a question, he said, "......son of man, can these bones live? (Verse 3). Just like what many Christians are doing today, ezekiel tried to put the responsibility on God.He answered, "..... O LORD GOD, thou knowest" ( verse 3). Many times , you have people who answer life this way - they say if God wants it to happen , he will do it . But in response to ezekiel , God didn't say, okay my son, watch me as I cause it to happen , no ! God told ezekiel something instructive, he said, " ......prophesy upon these bones , and say unto them , o ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD "( Verse 4)

From the 7th verse , the moment he prophesied the bones lived again . This shows us the mind of God concerning any undesirable situation that you're in right now . Don't sit around and say , God will do it if he wants it to happen , no ! You can prophesy unto the situation. To prophesy means to speak words of power . You can prophesy that money is coming to you ; that that exam you wrote will turn out successful; that your children will not fail in life; that your business is moving forward . Prophesy today ! Don't keep your mouth closed - it was given to you to prophesy . A closed mouth is a closed destiny . Just like ezekiel , when you begin to prophesy , you will begin to has the noise and the shaking of your fulfilled desires.

FURTHER STUDY : JOB 22:28

CONFESSION :I DECREE THAT I AM MAKING PROGRESS IN LIFE; EVERY CHALLENGE I FACE TODAY ARE BREAD FOR ME; I'M COMING OUT BETTER AND STRONGER VERY SOON, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 19 :1-27 1 SAMUEL 14-15
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22ND ,2015

COMMITTTING GOD'S INTERGRITY

"SO SHALL MY WORD BE THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH:IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID , BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PLEASE, AND IT SHALL PROSPER IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT " ( ISAIAH 55:11)

The one thing in the whole world thst God can stake his integrity for is his word. a man and his word are one- so you can understand the character of an individual by his words . The word of God communicates the character of God, and his character is his integrity. so if you will commit his integrity in anything at all , then you must have his word in place.

In the above scripture, he says his word will never come back to him empty; it must fulfill its purpose. The reason is, when the word of God comes back empty, that is unfulfilled, it's a stain on the integrity of God. so he says "HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY ,BUT MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY" (MATTHEW 24:35). This is very important because it shows us the validity and the potency of the word of God . God is giving us this assurance because he wants us to trust his word so much that we can stake our lives on it . You can throw yourself completely on the word without caution ,and still have it deliver to you at last. you can put all your eggs in one basket as far as the word of God is concerned and it will never disappoint. This is because the word of God is his integrity; if the word fails ,God's integrity fails. but thank God, his word never fails.
peter was a man of understanding, and he said by the Spirit. ..."...... the grass withereth and the flower thereof falleth away : but the word of God endureth forever. and this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto yoi "( 1 peter 1:24-25)

FURTHER STUDY : ISAIAH 55:10-11

CONFESSION : THE WORD OF GOD CANNOT FAIL ,IT'S PRODUCING DESIRED RESULTS IN MY LIFE . AS I PUT THE WORD TO WORK TODAY, ITS DELIVERING UNTO ME MANY FOLDS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 19:28-48 1 SAMUEL 16-17
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015

CHRIST IS OUR WISDOM

" BUT OF HIM ARE YE IN CHRIST JESUS, WHO OF GOD IS MADE UNTO US WISDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, SANCTIFICATION AND REDEMPTION" (1 CORINTHIANS 1: 30)

This scripture lets us know that God made jesus christ wisdom unto us. In other words, Christ Jesus is our wisdom. This goes to mean that there's no one person in christ that lacks wisdom. There is no fool in the kingdom of God- we all have wisdom in us because we have Christ, hallelujah! This is very exciting to me - the fact that God's wisdom resides in us , it's beautiful. Remember the bible lets us know that God created and beautified the heaven and earth by wisdom.

"THE LORD BY WISDOM HATH FOUNDED THE EARTH; BY UNDERSTANDING HATH HE ESTABLISHED THE HEAVENS" (PROVERBS 3:19)

Look at the whole world- the beauty of the sea , the vegetations ,the birds, the land animals etc . The wisdom that established all of them is in you! so you do not lack wisdom at all. Maybe you were given a certain task to accomplish at the office with a certain deadline, don't be afraid, you can do it because the wisdom of God is at work in you. You have wisdom to deal with that difficult business situation; there's wisdom to handle your relationship
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015

CHRIST IS OUR WISDOM

" BUT OF HIM ARE YE IN CHRIST JESUS, WHO OF GOD IS MADE UNTO US WISDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, SANCTIFICATION AND REDEMPTION" (1 CORINTHIANS 1: 30)

This scripture lets us know that God made jesus christ wisdom unto us. In other words, Christ Jesus is our wisdom. This goes to mean that there's no one person in christ that lacks wisdom. There is no fool in the kingdom of God- we all have wisdom in us because we have Christ, hallelujah! This is very exciting to me - the fact that God's wisdom resides in us , it's beautiful. Remember the bible lets us know that God created and beautified the heaven and earth by wisdom.

"THE LORD BY WISDOM HATH FOUNDED THE EARTH; BY UNDERSTANDING HATH HE ESTABLISHED THE HEAVENS" (PROVERBS 3:19)

Look at the whole world- the beauty of the sea , the vegetations ,the birds, the land animals etc . The wisdom that established all of them is in you! so you do not lack wisdom at all. Maybe you were given a certain task to accomplish at the office with a certain deadline, don't be afraid, you can do it because the wisdom of God is at work in you. You have wisdom to deal with that difficult business situation; there's wisdom to handle your relationship . You can go ahead and say to yourself even right now. When ever you're faced with a difficult situation or challenging situation , don't run around , look inwards, there's wisdom in you to take on any task. God bless you.

FURTHER STUDY : PROVERBS 4:7

CONFESSION : I DO NOT LACK WISDOM. I HAVE THE WISDOM THAT I NEED TO DEAL WITH ANY ISSUE , BECAUSE THE WISDOM OF GOD IS INSIDE ME AND ALWAYS AT WORK IN ME. HALLELUJAH!

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 20:1-19 1 SAMUEL 18-19
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
FRIDAY, APRIL 24TH, 2015

OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD

"BE NOT OVERCOME OF EVIL , BUT OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD"
(ROMANS 12:21)

We live in a world where evil prevails and is often celebrated, and it almost becomes increasingly challenging to be good. but you see ,there is no amount of darkness in the world that can extinguish the light that's in the Christian. we can still hold our ground, maintain our stand and be good anyhow. After all, light isn't appreciated amidst light. The beauty and usefulness of light comes into play in darkness only.

It doesn't matter where you find yourself, you can be a burning and a shining light for Jesus! let the good in you overcome the evil that's in the world. Sometimes, it may come through unfavourable circumstances, just pushing you to your limits but you can maintain your composure. it might even come through a close friend; an inconsiderate spouse; a colleague at the office; a classmate at school etc always ensure that their bad behaviour doesn’t stop the expression of good through you. You can choose to walk in love towards them ; it will be a lesson to them ultimately. The bible says, ” HATRED STIRRETH UP STRIFES : BUT LOVE COVERETH ALL SINS "( PROVERBS 10:12).The word " cover" here means to “ overwhelm or hide ".No amount of hatred in the world is potent enough to surmount the love in you; instead the love in you has the capacity to overwhelm their hatred . it might even come from an in -law ; you can choose to love in return while of course you refuse to be trampled on . There's so much good in you, and that is the light that God wants you to radiate to the world. shalom!

FURTHER STUDY : ROMANS 12:17-21

PRAYER: DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, I THANK YOU BECAUSE YOUR LOVE AND LIGHT IS IN ME ALWAYS. I THEREFORE RECEIVE GRACE TO RADIATE THEM TO THIS WICKED WORLD AND CHANGE AS MANY AS I CAN, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 20-21:4 1 SAMUEL 20-22
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
SATURDAY, APRIL 25TH, 2015

DON'T ALLOW CORRUPT COMMUNICATIONS

"LET NO CORRUPT COMMUNICATION PROCEED OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, BUT THAT WHICH IS GOOD TO THE USE OF EDIFYING, THAT IT MAY MINISTER GRACE UNTO THE HEARERS"(EPHESIANS 4:29)

One of the major places where we must exercise a lot of discipline in our mouth. A lot of people today don't have a problem using negative and vulgar words especially at other people; they don’t need to think to know the exact hurtful words go say to others to spoil their day. Sadly, this people brag about this and really don't know how much harm they do to themselves. you must understand that the way you talk will determine how you'll be perceived and regarded by others.

Learn how to mount guard on your mouth. never allow hurtful words come out of them. Remember you're the light of the world and the salt of the earth. You're supposed to take decadence out of the world instead of adding to it .The scripture above says ,when you speak, your words should minister grace to the hearers. in other words what you say should encourage , strengthen , uplift and inspire people unto greatness. Refuse to use your words to cut people down , rather build them up with your words.

You're the King's kid and you know kings don't talk low and small. Kings talk at a high level. Refuse to conform to the temptation of speaking dirty and vulgar words. Defeat it by disciplining yourself to always say the right words- to your spouse, children, colleagues etc. This way you'll feel more fulfilled because not only will people delight in coming around you. but both you and everyone else around you will be happy. God bless you.

FURTHER STUDY : MATTHEW 5 : 16

PRAYER: FATHER, I REPENT TODAY FOR SPEAKING HURTFUL WORDS TO OTHER PEOPLE. I CHOOSE THIS DAY TO BRIDLE MY TONGUE AND USE IT TO MINISTER GRACE TO EVERYONE I MEET IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 21:5-38 1 SAMUEL 23-25
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
SUNDAY, APRIL 26TH, 2015

TRUE WORSHIP

"BUT THE HOUR COMETH, AND NOW IS , WHEN THE TRUE WORSHIPPERS SHALL WORSHIP THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH : FOR THE FATHER SEEKETH SUCH TO WORSHIP HIM "
(JOHN 4:23)

Under the old testament, men served God based on the outward appearance. They danced unto the Lord; they offer sacrifices unto God etc .All of these they did even if their hearts weren't right with God. but under the new testament where we now live, the order has been reversed - we must serve God based on the inward. It must begin with our hearts. If our hearts are not right then we can't truly worship God. Even though we can dance before the Lord; bring our offerings unto him do all sorts of things in service or worship to God, the most important thing that matters to God than all the things we're doing is our heart. The scripture above says, true worshipers will worship God in spirit, that's the heart and truth, that's sincerity. if there are true worshipers, there are also false worshipers- the ones who will be in discord with their spouse and still claim to be before God in worship; those who will rob other people of their goods but come before God to look harmless; those involved in all sorts of immoral perversion yet still stand with hands lifted up in church. You must be a true worshipers because God is concerned much more about the heart than he is about what you do or bring before him outwardly.

Our opening scripture says , God seeks the worship of the true worshipers. Those are the ones whose praise , adoration and offering he looks out for in church. choose today to be a true worshipers and see how things turn around in your favour. God bless you.

FURTHER STUDY : 1 SAMUEL 16:7

PRAYER: DEAR FATHER, I CHOOSE TODAY TO BE A TRUE WORSHIPPER WHO WILL WORSHIP YOU IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH AS YOU DESIRE AND I RECEIVE YOUR GRACE NOW TO LIVE ACCORDINGLY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 22:1-38 1 SAMUEL 26-28
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
MONDAY, APRIL 27TH, 2015

SINS HAVE BEEN PAID FOR FOR !

" WHO NEEDETH NOT DAILY , AS THOSE HIGH PRIEST ,TO OFFER UP SACRIFICE, FIRST FOR HIS OWN SINS ,AND THEN THE FOR THE PEOPLE"S : FOR THIS HE DID ONCE WHEN HE OFFERED UP HIMSELF"
( HEBREWS 7:27)

Under the old testament, the high priest then would go into the tabernacle with blood of animals to offer his own sins and that of the people of Israel. He had to do this every single day- this was a tough job. But under this new testament which we now live, Jesus has become our high priest to offer sacrifices to God for our sins. But it's different this time.
Our opening scripture above shows us that instead of doing it every day like the high priest under the old testament, Jesus offered the sacrifice for all sins once when he offered up himself on the cross. in other words, all the sacrifices for sins which he would have had to offer for our daily sins, he offered everything ONCE when he died. This is to mean that the sins we committed past ,present and even in the future were all paid for by jesus on the cross of calvary many years ago when he died. This is totally liberating because it shows us a bit of the depth of God's love for us - it shows us our freedom from sin and victory over sin . My bible lets us know that because of this sacrifice jesus made for my sins on the cross , that " .... sin shall not have dominion over you....." ( ROMANS 6:14).I'm so excited about this. Glory to God.

FURTHER STUDY : HEBREWS 9 : 24-26

PRAYER: DEAR FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME SO UNCONDITIONALLY . BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE FOR ME, I REIGN OVER SINS FOREVER AND I'M EMBOLDENED TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOU EVERYWHERE I GO IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 22:39-65 1 SAMUEL 29-31
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
TUESDAY, APRIL 28TH, 2015

THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS

"AND FOR THIS CAUSE HE IS THE MEDIATOR OF THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT BY MEANS OF DEATH, FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THE TRANSGRESSIONS THAT WERE UNDER THE FIRST TESTAMENT , THEY WHICH ARE CALLED MIGHT RECEIVE THE PROMISE OF ETERNAL LIFE" ( HEBREWS 9 : 15 )

The old testament, commonly referred to as "THE LAW" in scriptures, refers to the period of time or that dispensation under or during the which the children of Israel were ruled by the laws of moses. Unfortunately , a lot of people think these laws are limited to only the ten commandments but it's not. There were about six hundred laws altogether including the ten commandments which God gave them at the time. These laws are contained in the books of exodus, leviticus, Numbers and deutoronomy . so the old testament actually began from the book of exodus because that's when the lawd were given to Moses for Israel and it terminated at the death of Jesus. then as we see in our opening scripture, the new testament was born at the resurrection of Jesus - he's the mediator of the new testament-he brought about the new testament. Under the old testament, man could only be saved by faithfully obeying all those laws God gave them and it was the most difficult thing in the world to do . that's the reason before God will give them any blessings then, he would begin with " if you will obey me. ......" he was referring to obeying the laws . but under the new testament, Jesus has obeyed for us to be saved. you didn't need to obey all those laws, in fact, they have all been abolished under the new testament. All you need to be saved is only believe on jesus and on all he did on your place. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY : ROMANS 5 : 18-19

PRAYER: DEAR FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR THE SACRIFICES OF JESUS ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS- IT MADE ME FREE AND I REMAIN FREE FOREVER IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 22:66-23:25 2 SAMUEL 1-3
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wednesday, 29th, 2015

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

"A WHOLESOME TONGE IS A TREE OF LIFE : BUT PERVERSION THERE IN IS A BREACH IN SPIRIT" (PROVERBS 15:4)

In the scripture above ,the word translated "wholesome" is the Hebrew word " MARPE" which means " healing or health or cure". This is awesome. In other words, a healing tongue is a tree of life. A tree bears fruit while a healing tongue is thatgue that speaks positively. So when you use your tongue positively, it will produce or bear fruits in your health; in your finances; in your academics; in every area of your life . "MARPE" which is a wholesome " also means " cure" . In other words, even if there is an injury in any area of your life - your finances etc using your tongue positively can cure it. What a potential we have ! Sadly, many Christians don't do this . Never talk negatively for it is dangerous. . The later part of our opening scripture says " ........ but perverseness therein a breach in spirit" . "Perverseness" here means " a distortion or crookedness" while breach refers to a bruise or fracture. In other words, crookedness in your words will lead to a bruised or fractured spirit. If your spirit is fractured ,how then can your finances be fine for you? God is asking you today what are you saying? You can decide today that things must change- no matter how provoked you're refuse to use your words negatively on your spouse, your children etc because it will result in a fractured life. No one ever desires a fracture. Praise the Lord!

FURTHER STUDY:MATTHEW 12:26-37

PRAYER: FATHER IN NAME OF JESUS CHRISTMAS , I REPORT TODAY OF EVERY WAY I'VE USED WORDS NEGATIVELY ON MY LOVED ONES OR ANYTHING AT ALL. I CHOOSE TODAY TO POSITIVELY AND SHUN NEGATIVE CONFESSIONS. A MEN

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 23:26- 2 SAMUEL 4-6
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thursday,APRIL 30TH 2015

GOD'S WORD IS LIFE

"FOR THEY ARE LIFE UNTO THOSE THAT FIND THEM AND HEALTH TO ALL FLESH"(PROVERBS 4:22)

The word of God is life but only to those who find it. Sadly ,not everyone finds the word of God. Just because we gathered in church and someone reads out of the bible or someone talks about God doesn't mean we've been taught the word of God. Some people go to churches and all they find are lies or perverted truth or incomplete truth. Because the word of God is life when you find it , it'll give life to you - suddenly you start feeling liberated , bolder , self confident, effective and more productive - that's life! But you find it , you'll keep wallowing in the dark .

The scripture above goes further to say that for those that find the word ; it is health to their flesh. It's not some part of their flesh but all of it . In other words ,from the crown of their heads to the soles of their feet will receive health from the word of God. The word " health" here is the Hebrew word " MARPE " which refers to" healing or medicine". So the word of God is medicine to all our flesh. This is wonderful! The same way others run after tablets when they feel sick , we can administer the medicine of God's word to our bodies when we feel sick and recover. How is this done ? It's through our mouth, Glory to God! You begin to say, " I REFUSE TO BE SICK; SICKNESS CANNOT STAY IN MY BODY ; BECAUSE I HAVE THE LIFE OF GOD AT WORK IN ME" HALLELUJAH! As you do this ,you will watch your health wax stronger by the day.

FURTHER STUDY: PROVERBS 18:20-21

CONFESSION: THE SICK BE THING HAS BEEN WAS HE'D OUT OF MY SYSTEM BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I REFUSE TO ALLOW SICKNESS IN MY BODY FOR THE LIFE OF GOD ABIDES IN ME.

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 23: 50-24:12 2 SAMUEL 5-8
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2015
FRIDAY, MAY 1ST ,2015

RENEWING YOUR MIND FOR SUCCESS

" AND BE NOT CONFIRMED TO THIS WORLD BUT BE YE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND THAT YOU MAY PROVERBS WHAT IS THAT GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE AND PERFECT WILL OF GOD " (ROMANS 12:2)

The battles of life Ard fought and won in the realm of the mind . Whether or not you'll end up a success in life, it begins with your mind. If you lose the fight inwards you'll surely lose it outwards and this is very important. We must be very concerned about the state of your -what God's into it.
The bible says to " keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are issues of life ( Proverbs 4:23). He says you should diligently protect your mind because the sum total of your life will come out from there.

But a lot of Christians aren't doing this. Instead they do the opposite - they're compulsory customers of every newspaper and every news on television which will only tell them how bad the economy is and how they don't stand a chance for success; they watch the wrong movies that don't add anything to them in terms of knowledge and skill; they spend their time and money on wrong things until they ultimately fail in life and then they wonder how it happened. Little did they know that all along ,with the negative information they allowed into their hearts ,they were subconsciously programming themselves for failure.

But you can make a change today ! Our opening scripture says to transform your life by renewing your mind. If you'd stay in it long enough , you'd be amazed how much a success you'd have become in a short while. Shalom.

FURTHER STUDY: PSALM 1:1-6 COLOSSIANS I ANS 3:16

PRAYER : DEAR FATHER TODAY I RECEIVE YOUR GRACE TO STAY IN WORD DAILY ; TO BE A DOER AND NOT HEARER ONLY THAT YOUR PLAN OF SUCCESS FOR MY LIFE WILL BE FULFILLED IN JESUS NAME. A MEN

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 24:13-35 2 SAMUEL 9-11
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2015
Saturday, May 2nd, 2015

YOU HAVE LIMITLESS CAPACITY

"AND THE LORD SAND BEHOLD THE PEOPLE IS ONE AND THEY HAVE ALL ONE LANGUAGE AND THIS THEY BEGIN TO DO: AND NOW NOTHING WILL BE RESTRAINED FROM THEM WHICH THEY HAVE IMAGINED TO DO " ( GENESIS 11:6)

Our opening scripture is amazing ! That was and still is God's testimony of man . He says they cannot be stopped from accomplishing whatever they've imagined to do . Don't forget that imagination is a function of the mind. So God is saying that whatever it is that your mind decides on accomplishing can be done. In other words, you have limitless capacity! The problem with most people mind is not lack of efficiency but lack of capacity. Their minds are too small and so it can only accommodate small dreams. What such people need is capacity building through word of God- in other words enlarge the coast of their minds so that the dreams it can contain will be bigger.

There are lots of people who have rendered themselves unfit for God to use in certain capacities because their minds are too small to see and contain the vision God wants them to fulfill through them . That your road side boutique can become a multi million dollar clothing company; your restaurant that is in kiosk can become a leading fast food chain in your state or country; extramural lessons you organizational for high school students can metamorphose into a world renowned academic institution; your road side pharmacy shop can become a leading pharmaceutical company in your country or continents ; that your NGO ( non governmental organisations) that looks so small now can become so renowned that it partners with governments of nations in tackling sensitive issues around the world. The question is, what can you see? How big is your mind ? The difference between where you are today and where you'll be in 3 years or 5 years or 10 years is your mind . Challenge yourself today to dream big for your mind has limitless capacity! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: 1 CORINTHIANS 2:9 GENESIS 13: 14-16

CONFESSION : I DECLARE TODAY THAT MY MIND IS ENLARGED BY THE WORD OF GOD; I SEE BIG THINGS AND I ACCOMPLISH BIG. SMALL DREAMS HAS NO PLACE IN ME FOREVER!

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : LUKE 24:36-53 2 SAMUEL 12-14
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2015
SUNDAY, MAY 3RD ,2015

YOU HAVE THE VICTORY

"FOR WHATSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD OVERCOME.1 THE WORLD : AND THIS IS THE VICTORY THAT OVERCOMETH THE WORLD EVEN OUR FAITH" ( 1 JOHN 5:4)

When you receive Jesus into your life it's a different experience. You're no longer the victim but the victor. When become born again , you re now a reproduction of God- you're his offspring literally ! In the scripture above, he says you have now overcome the world. The word " overcometh" here is translated from a Greek word which means " to prevail , conquer and to get the victory" . In other words in christ, you always prevail over the world and it's elements ; in christ, you have conquered the world ; you always have the victory. What a life .

Now your story isn't the same as that of the rest of the world . No wonder the bible says in job 22:29 " when men are cast down , then though say , there is lifting up...." . So while the rest of the world are crying in defeat , you're testifying of victory. This is the life of the Christian. It doesn't matter the negative report the doctor present you with , say it is over and gain to your self " I have the victory" . May be what you're seeing from the job or business or academics isn't really nice, don't forget you have the victory! Go to sleep saying it to yourself and wake up saying it also ; let your mind be preoccupied with it always and in no time , you'll the victory you always spoke of materialise. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: 1 JOHN 4:4

CONFESSION: I HAVE THE VICTORY IN CHRIST. I REFUSE DEFEAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS. I'M THE VICTOR NOT THE VICTIM. ALL THINGS ARE WORKING OUT IN MY FAVOUR. TODAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR ME. HALLELUJAH!

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : JOHN 1:1-18 2 SAMUEL 15-17
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
MONDAY MAY 4TH, 2015

"ALWAYS VICTOROUS"

" BUT THANKS BE TO GOD WHICH GIVETH US THE VICTORY THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRISTMAS " ( 1 CORINTHIANS 15 :57)

As a Christian, whatever you do or whatever you find yourself, let this consciousness guide you- You're always victorious. It doesn't please God to see his children harassed by the devil and his cohorts. The reason for the captivity of a lot of Christian is their ignorance. Since the death of Jesus christ on the cross and his resurrection, the problem of man ceased to be the devil but ignorance. In psalms82:5 the bible says , " THEY KNOW NOT NEITHER WILL THEY UNDERSTAND; THEY WALK ON IN DARKNESS...." SO DARKNESS which includes failures , frustrations, defeat , death , sicknesses, poverty et will prevail in the presence of ignorance. There are truly no mountains anywhere but every man's ignorance is his own mountain.

Your victory in christ is assured and a done deal but if you're ignorant of it, satan will keep prevailing in your life. You'll keep being sick until you come to understand your victory over the sicknesses. When I discovered that from the word of God, I have never suffered sickness once every since.

Our opening scripture says God " giveeth" , this king James bible's way of saying " gives". " Gives " connotes " continually". So God continually provides victory for us in christ. This means as Christians, there is no one time we lack victory. Oh this gets me excited now! We're always victorious in our academics: we're always victorious in our health and finances; we're always victorious all round. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: PSALMS 82:5-6

PRAYER : THANK YOU DEAR FATHER FOR THE VICTORY YOU'VE MADE AVAILABLE TO ME IN CHRIST. I CAN NEVER SUFFER DEFEAT AGAIN . BECAUSE I'M YOUR CHILD, MY DAY OF SORROW ARE OVER IN JESUS NAME. A MEN.

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : JOHN 1 19-5 2 SAMUEL 18-19
Re: Word Alive : A Daily Devotional.....giving Your Day A Lift : R.F.A.N INC by oprajo(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
TUESDAY, MAY 5TH 2015

FINANCIAL PROSPERITY IS A NECESSITY

"THEN SAND I WISDOM IS BETTER THAN STRENGTH THE POOR MAN ' WISDOM IS DESPISED AND HIS WORDS ARE NOT HEAD " (ECCLESIASTES 9:16)

Prosperity isn't optional for the Christian it's mandatory. That's the reason God sent Jesus to us to secure our financial Destiny as well. Don't you understand that the poor don't have a voice.? Look at our opening scripture; it says that the poor wise man's words weren't heard. The reason is simple - because he was poor. This means that financial prosperity gives you a voice that use be heard. The Bible says, " THE POOR USA THE ENTREATIES; BUT THE RICH ANSWERED ROUGHLY" (( PROVERBS 18:23) He's saying the poor is always humbled and has to beg but the rich are always bold and confident when they talk.

You must understand that money is an accelerator and an amplifier. If you have enough money, you can get whatever it is you want as fast as you want it without unnecessary protocols- that's the accelerating effect of money. Wealth amplifies your voice, do you understand? So talking or kicking against money won't do you any good. You have to decide today to side in with God prosperity plan for you otherwise you'll live all your life merely surviving. Zig Zig large said " money is not the most important thing in life but it's reasonably close to oxygen". God bless you.

FURTHER STUDY: ECCLESIASTES 10:19

CONFESSION: BECAUSE I'M BORN AGAIN , THEREFORE I AM THE SEED OF ABRAHAM AND AS SUCH, I REFUSE TO BE POOR BECAUSE MY FATHER ISN'T POOR . I BELONG TO THE PROSPEROUS FAMILY; I'M OF THE PROSPEROUS SPECIE. HALLELUJAH

ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN : JOHN 2 2 SAMUEL 20-21

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Mighty Friends / Ancient Quran Discovery Suggests Muhammad Did Not Pen Islamic 'scripture' / Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.