Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? (966 Views)

Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) / Husband Shocked As His Wife Turns Up On Television Show Two YEARS After She Die / Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by redhook(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow! So I'm watching channel 127 last night and I see a case that absolutely blows my mind about the law! " A Sexy chick called "debbie" Wit 2 young kids meets a married guy called "tony" who also has 1 kid wit his madam in a club and after a about 2 days of dating, she let's tony start 2 smash her wit no condoms! The sex is good for dem both, but "debbie" does not disclose her H.I.V status (which she knows about) to the "tony" dude! After about a week she let's him know by text and the guy is so mad that he may have endangered the life of his family and that he may die that he tells her no wahala and makes an arrangement for dem to hook up again for sum more rounds! After their last session the "tony" guy enters her kitchen picks up a steak knife and stabs her to death wit her kids in the next room! On leaving her house unfortunately for him sum neighbours see him leaving her house, but its only when her kids discover her dead body that the cops are alerted! After a lengthy investigation "tony" is arrested and he confesses to the crime! But on getting charged to court, lawyers discover that tony is not H.I.V positive after testing and he now claims he acted in self defence cuz he thot he was a dead man and that his family had been exposed to potential aids! Damn! So now actually the jury is hung on whether to free or jail this dude, and he actually has supporters as well as protesters (both male and female by the way) outside the court daily! Abeg nairalanders who did who wrong 4 dis matter? No holding back!
Re: She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow! That's mind blowing undecided

Ok well because she knew she had h.I.v and didn't disclose it to him that to me is man slaughter. He will die slowly and he killed her quick. But then again hiv is manageable with medicine so he went to far in killing her. Hmmmm after all that God forbid but in his shoes I would do what he did. No lie! A fvckin txt as well? Murder. Now is he guilty sadly yes because he committed a crime and had he taken her to court she would serve time because what she did is punishable by law. (In the uk anyway)
Re: She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by redhook(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:
Wow! That's mind blowing undecided

Ok well because she knew she had h.I.v and didn't disclose it to him that to me is man slaughter. He will die slowly and he killed her quick. But then again hiv is manageable with medicine so he went to far in killing her. Hmmmm after all that God forbid but in his shoes I would do what he did. No lie! A fvckin txt as well? Murder. Now is he guilty sadly yes because he committed a crime and had he taken her to court she would serve time because what she did is punishable by law. (In the uk anyway)
......u 4got the part where he got tested and it was discovered that HE WAS NOT INFECTED?
Re: She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
redhook:
......u 4got the part where he got tested and it was discovered that HE WAS NOT INFECTED?

Modified: lol ok then. But she told him she was it's still an easy mistake. But I'd get tested first. She should've told him to get tested instead of saying she's positive.
You said he was positive. Did I read it wrong
Re: She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by redhook(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:

Modified: lol ok then. But she told him she was it's still an easy mistake. But I'd get tested first. She should've told him to get tested instead of saying she's positive.
You said he was positive. Did I read it wrong
......yep u did! Quit drinking and posting dear! Hic!
Re: She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
redhook:
......yep u did! Quit drinking and posting dear! Hic!

Nah I need to leave the ganja while reading angry
Re: She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by redhook(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:

cheesy
Chiam55:

....by the way u never replied my message yesterday! What's dat about?
Re: She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
redhook:
cheesy....by the way u never replied my message yesterday! What's dat about?

I did. grin
Re: She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by redhook(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:

I did. grin
....my bad!
Re: She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? by NnaNna4(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2015
OK so after this guy got that kind of text message he went ahead to have more rounds...super mind

he was wrong though my own thinking, cause if na me i should be talking about repentance, testing myself to confirm anything....... and if negative ...jmmh I will sow seed

as for the woman she will never see my Shadow again.

wait o on top the additional round the guy still is negative, what a grace

(1) (Reply)

Internet Fraud In Ghana / Graphic Pic: Man Badly Injured After Falling From BRT Bus. / ISIS Beheads 15- Year Old Boy In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.