Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,943 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Challenges On The Current Immigration Recruitment Need Ur Advise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Challenges On The Current Immigration Recruitment Need Ur Advise (1569 Views)

2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures / Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Challenges On The Current Immigration Recruitment Need Ur Advise by Holatunde007(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls fellow nairalander I need ur advise don't knw wat to do oooo. Wat actuall happen is that I've seen my letter, but was just getting it today, and it was stated in it dat all document must be uploaded on or before tomorrow 10th, now the problem here is, na monday I won travell go school for my credentials, and even I hav no idea of how to get a proof of my state of origin (ogun state).....pls wat should I do? Do u think dey will extend the date for document uploading? Should I just leave the upload and go for my CBT test, sence they will still request for those documents physically
Re: My Challenges On The Current Immigration Recruitment Need Ur Advise by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Upload the ones you have now, that may buy time for you till you get the remaining.
Re: My Challenges On The Current Immigration Recruitment Need Ur Advise by stepo707: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
upload what you have.......their wahala self too much
Re: My Challenges On The Current Immigration Recruitment Need Ur Advise by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
dont worry yourself o, you think they have time to check all those online uploads? lolz, they are all formality, they will request it when they call for physical screening, and before then try to get them. just focus on passing your cbt for now

1 Like

Re: My Challenges On The Current Immigration Recruitment Need Ur Advise by Holatunde007(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks fellers that's what I actually did, I uploaded those ones I have
Re: My Challenges On The Current Immigration Recruitment Need Ur Advise by Iphee07(f): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2015
I have a challenge oo,got the med certificate but the doctor wey I no send work go put height as 1.61 but I'm 1.71. I put my real height on my page. I'm worried cos the required height is 1.64 nd can't correct it cos I don't know the doctor personally. Wat do you advise, pals?
Re: My Challenges On The Current Immigration Recruitment Need Ur Advise by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Iphee07:
I have a challenge oo,got the med certificate but the doctor wey I no send work go put height as 1.61 but I'm 1.71. I put my real height on my page. I'm worried cos the required height is 1.64 nd can't correct it cos I don't know the doctor personally. Wat do you advise, pals?
dont get worried cos they will recheck it when they call for physical training. what is in paper is your own they will check their own during medicals screening

(1) (Reply)

A Vacancy Exists For A French Teachers At Greensprings School,anthony / Job Agents Within Lekki Phase 1 / Champion Breweries Plc Retrenchment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.