Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Seyi Law Shares His Wife’s Excruciating Cesarean Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Shares His Wife’s Excruciating Cesarean Story (807 Views)

'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home / Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, / Comedian Seyi Law Shares Funny Meme Of The Igbo Life Jacket [ See Photo ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law Shares His Wife’s Excruciating Cesarean Story by enitesky(f): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Just two months ago popular comedian Seyi Law and his wife Ebere lost their baby few hours after delivery. Now, the ace jester has shared his family’s painful ordeal during the period in a recent interview with Encomium magazine. Seyi Law who recently celebrated his fourth
year in marriage opened up to the mag about the operation as something they were expecting but hoping it would change until the last minute.

According to him,

It was not a news that came in a day
because it was a process. Actually, there was a diagnosis. We got the result and we were hopeful it would change. Up to the time she went for the Caesarean section, we were still hopeful but we just want to thank God her life was preserved and God kept her strong ever since.

When asked how he was able to console her, he had this to say:

After the whole thing, I was at the hospital with her which was something that gave her strength because when she opened her eyes, I was the first person she saw and she was able to hold my hands. The only thing I was able to do was to keep praying.

I can’t say my words were the most
comforting, but I think God had gone
before me to comfort her because I was not sure. I just kept telling her you would be a mother very soon and people are going to celebrate you. Just allow this phase to pass and you would know that God is awesome.

On the rumour that his wife had a miscarriage,

The thing is, what most people did not understand was a Caesarean was done, the baby was brought out alive and the doctors tried to save the baby, but after about six hours, the baby lost the battle. So, it was not miscarriage. After the birth, I had the baby in my arms. I heard the baby cry. I remember I was in the theatre with them when they brought out the baby and I fainted.

Source: http://candiiville.com/entertainment/seyi-law-shares-his-wifes-excruciating-cesarean-story/
Re: Seyi Law Shares His Wife’s Excruciating Cesarean Story by enitesky(f): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow!

(1) (Reply)

Oritse Femi Gets New Tattoo / James Last Dies At 86 / Photo Of Mikel Obi's White Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.