Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Hmmmm. . . - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hmmmm. . . (10779 Views)

Naija...hmmmm / Almost New Year Again...hmmmm / Am Hungry, I Need Food Lyk Hmmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmmm. . . by tohpahz(f): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hmmmm. . . by alberto2k(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
dharay99:

Chill man, take soft weed like ds...try it man. smiley

ah swear na stephenqueen be that...na so d wehrey dey hold the wrap sef grin grin
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fabdedon:

hehehe yeah i think so too Madam Ishilove ..you de hear am soo wink abeg
prettythicksme make one plate of pepper soup for am
u sure say she go chop am? cheesy
Re: Hmmmm. . . by falconey(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Godvilla:
U got eye deficiency?

LWKM

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
kinglekan:

#Gbam

Wa gba yiii padi mi grin
grin abeg, i see one bottle of orijin from you cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm. . . by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
It is indeed embarrassing! Me a Kid, that woman needs to learn that just because she is 49 and still playing on a faceless forum like Nairaland doesn't make her my mother grin. On a more serious note, on that night I was banned I remember the last post I made before she banned me! Vjsm.iles was teasing me about my lack of wooers, and I said leave me alone in Ijaw. The next thing I knew, I saw that I was banned for derailing, ok fair enough when I came back she slapped me with a 5 day ban for "deliberately provoking" I was shocked, I was banned in all sections shocked. I then tabled my case before the mods who then decided that I should only serve a 3 day ban in the Romance section, but would be free elsewhere, I am not sure what she went and told them, but I know that had I not shared my side of The story, I would still be serving a ban up till this point. There is a reason why mods like Mukina are loved, she demonstrates maturity, those of us in the sports section can testify, if you like call her any name, she just laughs it off and makes you a friend. That is a mature woman, not some power drunk kid who goes about banning all who don't agree with her. I Dr. Thomas Aworinde will not stifle myself because of the fear of some mod. I joined this forum not with anybody's MB but mine, so go ahead and ban me if you so please, you cannot intimidate me, never!
So calling another user a 'barren bastard' is not enough reason for a ban?

This thread has served it's purpose
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chimerase:
Sincerely speaking that gal annoys me to hell
I still have words for her leme just get home first
Nonsense
She tinks amu a kid, let her just mind her self cus amu not her mate

Branding our self weeding smokers does it mean we smoke or drink alcohol
For her information I dnt drink nor smoke we just here to catch for afterdays work activites or did she tink I sleep here day and night?

And she went ahead and ban me for derailing instead of her to say I insulted her
I mean who is she dat I can't insult becos u come to a faceless platform and de gave u a non paying job dats why ua head de swell eh
I just dnt have time for small gals self....nonsense

After all we started dis nairalander togeda with seun dos times wen he used to ask us to invite and tell our friends abt nairaland

U knw how many souls I dn win for seun outside nairaland and instead nairaland via match day live in sport section

For de last time am not ur mate dat u should call kids mind ur self angry
Oya, carry the age go collect money for bank.

Like I have mentioned, derail needlessly and you will be sanctioned.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! / Occupy Nairaland / Man Wears Wedding Gown In A Gay Wedding ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.