Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird (43742 Views)

Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" / Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
awesomeness:

The tree is called "Kuka tree" up north here.. it's mostly known to be possessed by witches n it's usually dreaded by most people as they don't sit beneath such trees or even hang around it.
really That's cool....I like the north tho
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by castro316: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cake looks like an alien. I no fit chop am o
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by oyxah(f): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
jaygem:
People get talent oo..... where I dey when God dey share talent?? cry cry cry
You went to pluck mango
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by jaygem(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
oyxah:

You went to pluck mango
smiley
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by simdam500(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
both the cake and the couple look weird
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by temmysoremekun(f): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
It's irritating sef tongue
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by slickyb(f): 1:19am On Apr 10, 2015
i would, i just wouldn't
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by tpiadotcom: 1:19am On Apr 10, 2015
not sure what we (ie the op) are saying here.

Is the man a widower, is the lady planning for him to become one?
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by slickyb(f): 1:27am On Apr 10, 2015
i wouldn't , i just wouldn't
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by richyblueeyes(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2015
hmmm...wow...designing cake like this?...satanic substances... join it with sign that the end of the world is near.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by ammy4id: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2015
All this cake no be sere sere hooo
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by collmira: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Is this a cake or a dick scattering sparm....
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by 190theclown: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2015
iyatrustee:

You still dey? Nobody is willing to pay for your services as a political thug this time? If business no dey Edo,why not try Rivers? tongue

Wait them tell you say i de look for money from politics
btw i don report that woman wen u call skinny she de come for you

Just wait angry
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by iyatrustee(f): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
190theclown:

Wait them tell you say i de look for money from politics
btw i don report that woman wen u call skinny she de come for you

Just wait angry

Oloshi! How are you doing lil' brother? tongue
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by 190theclown: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
iyatrustee:

Oloshi! How are you doing lil' brother? tongue

Doing much better than you grin

LOL How my people them grin
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by blank(f): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
It's a depiction of the Tree of Life. Meaning, their love/marriage will never die.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by fapfam(f): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
chei,chei,what is did very ugly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Owerri(photos) / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.