Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) (1524 Views)

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) / Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) by olas24u(f): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
A restaurant in the Nigerian state of Anambra has been shut down after the authorities reportedly found it has been selling dishes made of human meat.
The police recovered at least two fresh human heads when they arrested 11 people from the restaurant including the owner, six women and four men, following a tip-off.
The blood-soaked heads were found wrapped in cellophane sheets.
Officials have also seized two AK-47 rifles, other weapons, dozens of rounds of ammunitions and several mobile phones during the raid.
"Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday," a local resident told the Osun Defender.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/nigeria-restaurant-served-roasted-human-heads-102018159.html#lFrkTfK

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) by iyatrustee(f): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
shocked shocked

Human head delicacies as in Isi-Ewu?
Re: Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cheesos shocked
Re: Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
olas24u:
A restaurant in the Nigerian state of Ogunhas been shut down after the authorities reportedly found it has been selling dishes made of human meat.
The police recovered at least two fresh human heads when they arrested 11 people from the restaurant including the owner, six women and four men, following a tip-off.
The blood-soaked heads were found wrapped in cellophane sheets.
Officials have also seized two AK-47 rifles, other weapons, dozens of rounds of ammunitions and several mobile phones during the raid.
"Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday," a local resident told the Osun Defender.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/nigeria-restaurant-served-roasted-human-heads-102018159.html#lFrkTfK

The restaurant doesn't have a name?
Re: Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) by Qualer: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
iyatrustee:
shocked shocked

Human head delicacies as in Isi-Ewu?

looking at your profile pic left me curious....
Re: Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) by iyatrustee(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Qualer:

looking at your profile pic left me curious....

Curiosity killed the cat remember? wink
Re: Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) by Qualer: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
iyatrustee:

Curiosity killed the cat remember? wink

yeah! fortunately I'm no cat and I live a curious lifestyle cool

so... what is it about you?

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows How To Make Dankuwa? / Please Beware Of Plastic Rice / Snails For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.