Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? (2488 Views)

Anja Loven Rescues Four Children Accused Of Witchcraft / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Are Edo people really the masters in witccraft, voodoos, mammywater worshipping, jazz?
I've heard this a lot of time, how true is it?
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 11, 2015
DavidJohnDavid:
Are Edo people really the masters in witccraft, voodoos, mammywater worshipping, jazz?
I've heard this a lot of time, how true is it?
Yes. The head of west Africa witches is Benin City Nigeria.
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes. The head of west Africa witches is Benin City Nigeria.
how did you know this?? Where's the source of your reference or are you a member of the wiccans of benin?

1 Like

Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2017
I don't think so, Edo people hype themselves though.
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by lepasharon(f): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Cekhoe doesn't like this
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
how did you know this?? Where's the source of your reference or are you a member of the wiccans of benin?
If I tell u am their members would you believe?
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by martha89: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
I don't think so, Edo people hype themselves though.
Its idiot like the poster doing that,how come nobody talks about calabar or Akwa ibom but instead continue to talk trash about Edo people.
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by jonbellion(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2017
Aren't you a little to old to be believing in witchcraft undecided
Someone was experiencing sleep paralysis and said a girls parent came to "press him" in the night
Smh
Oh Africa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by martha89: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
SMH.
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2017
lepasharon:
Cekhoe doesn't like this
and what is that supposed to mean?have you heard of ijebu ode? Or are you just feigning ignorance?
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by lepasharon(f): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
cekhoe:
and what is that supposed to mean?have you heard of ijebu ode? Or are you just feigning ignorance?

I just said that cos I noticed you flare up when edo is associated with witches, haven't seen other edo ppl like you. And I don't know abt Ijebi
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
lepasharon:

I just said that cos I noticed you flare up when edo is associated with witches, haven't seen other edo ppl like you. And I don't know abt Ijebi
ok

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja / Reviewing Christian Apologetics Vs Christian Activism / Sodom And Gomorrah: The Link Between Idolatry, Homosexuality and Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.