Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) (2745 Views)

PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB / Just Got A Job.. Praise God / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by iliyande(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
She believes that I don't want her to work. But today I got a surprise for her. I have been trying since last year and God granted my desire today. She has been given appointment with a federal ministry........

13 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by hummerwise(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Praise God,
Hope you are not Jobless ursef? undecided
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by iliyande(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
hummerwise:
Praise God,
Hope you are not Jobless ursef? undecided

Of course not bro. I am working since 07
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by DuchessLily(f): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
iliyande:
She believes that I don't want her to work. But today I got a surprise for her. I have been trying since last year and God granted my desire today. She has been given appointment with a federal ministry........

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

I rejoice with u both.

Govt work is d best for a married woman.....to give her time for her kids/family , as maids r performing wonders these days.

See as I happy like say na me get d work

I'm also looking for a govt job, pls help if u can. Thanx in advance

4 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by hummerwise(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
iliyande:

The Lord is good

2 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by yhusiee(f): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
congrats 2 u n ur family. Remember tithe ooo!

3 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

I rejoice with u both.

Govt work is d best for a married woman.....to give her time for her kids/family , as maids r performing wonders these days.

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by DuchessLily(f): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Vacancy available in lagos, contact my signature. grin

If I hear! cheesy

In fact, hope u can pay??
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
DuchessLily:

If I hear! cheesy

In fact, hope u can pay??
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hallelujah......
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by Ozugbo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
iliyande:
Even without interview,and it is d handiwork of God.9ja.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by iliyande(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ozugbo:
Really brother, because I never try to bribe anyone in the said ministry, I was just directed to submit the cv by someone I help in 2010. So God is still working.

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by iliyande(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ozugbo:
Really brother, because I never try to bribe anyone in the said ministry, I was just directed to submit the cv by an unknown person I helped in 2010. So God is still working.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by Yeahreen(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
#My Own Miracle Is Loading...#Gonna Share It Soonest...#It Can Only Get Beta

4 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by iliyande(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeahreen:
My Own Miracle Is Loading...Gonna Share It Soonest
Amen

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

I rejoice with u both.

Sharp girl. You use style fight for you gain too. grin
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by toyecoach(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
iliyande:

What's d cost or was it free
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by DuchessLily(f): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
mayowa122:

Sharp girl. You use style fight for you gain too. grin

Well...good to make use of any opportunity we have.

No be style I use sha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by iliyande(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
toyecoach:

What's d cost or was it free
Very free and by unknown person I met somewhere in 2010. I was very kind to him sha

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by Mrval20(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
I ttttaaaappp into this miracle...
More blessings coming your way. Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by godunia(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
The praise God small small,your wife just to got exposed to these sex hungry Directors that specialize in going after Married women.theres nothing de don't use to intimidate women into submitting to their lust.there re a lot Of decent business that can bring money,I wonder why married women want to work under another boss other than their husband.imagine your wife coming back 11PM cos her Boss didn't close on time.some Ogas are so inconsiderate that they can ask your wife to come to work on Saturday,I m my wife's only boss and she manages her business I can ask her to close d shop n we go home.money is not everything.wish u well oga op

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by Ozugbo(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2015
iliyande:

Really brother, because I never try to bribe anyone in the said ministry, I was just directed to submit the civic by an unknown person I helped in 2010. So God is still working.
Really! Praise d lord somebody!Those of us wen nt get connection,make we just go Niger Republic o
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2015
godunia:
The praise God small small,your wife just to got exposed to these sex hungry Directors that specialize in going after Married women.theres nothing de don't use to intimidate women into submitting to their lust.there re a lot Of decent business that can bring money,I wonder why married women want to work under another boss other than their husband.imagine your wife coming back 11PM cos her Boss didn't close on time.some Ogas are so inconsiderate that they can ask your wife to come to work on Saturday,I m my wife's only boss and she manages her business I can ask her to close d shop n we go home.money is not everything.wish u well oga op
grin grin grin grin

Imagine giving your wife as a secretary to a sexmaniac director. 8am - 4pm daily. grin

Even if the woman is MARY MAGDALENE; it would take series of fasting and prayers for such a woman to escape sexual harassments.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by iliyande(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
All you are saying is that women should not work right? Sorry maybe your wifes are different. I have a very trusted wife. For your information she not employed as sec neither clerk.

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Don't tell me you replied those guys? They are so immature even in their thinking....
iliyande:
All you are saying is that women should not work right? Sorry maybe your wifes are different. I have a very trusted wife. For your information she not employed as sec neither clerk.

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD (my Wife Just Got A Job) by iliyande(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Don't tell me you replied those guys? They are so immature even in their thinking....

Just ignored. Tnx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Contract Staff / Driver /dispatch Rider In Lagos / Guinness Retail Sales Executive Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.